◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Some pictures of Div 7 from Sunday night.

Four abreast at start of race 2 :JC, Oog, Aero & Blue

upload_2014-6-18_8-55-42.png

Turn one start.

upload_2014-6-18_8-58-40.png

JC & Oog at the finish of Race 1

upload_2014-6-18_8-59-51.png

Singlepaddy and Shark race 1

upload_2014-6-18_9-2-7.png

Aero, FBR Steve & Single race 2

upload_2014-6-18_9-4-21.png

The whole field turn one race one

upload_2014-6-18_9-7-1.png

Shocky getting out of shape coming into 7, kept it clean.

upload_2014-6-18_9-11-6.png

Shark & Blue heading towards Parabolica

upload_2014-6-18_9-15-34.png

some action out of turn 3

upload_2014-6-18_9-17-26.png

Y'know what else 1.09 gave? My new paint color. :D

Lapiz Blue, the one you get from the VeeDub VGT, even though mine is now painted in candy-Weiß. A lot of German cars do look good in white.

I was reading through the undocumented changes thread and this post caught my attention:

I'll repeat it, just in case it isn't recognized by the flood of posts:
To drive your already owned cars stock, hit "reset to default" on suspension settings once, 'cause every values there have been changed to fit changed physics- and tiremodels!

If someone has a chance, please test to see if one of your cars can enter a tuning prohibited room without resetting the suspension settings.

I'm also curious to know how this "changed physics" adjustment really affects the cars.

Well, the bumps on track is noticeably changed, I was running the TS030 at the Red Bull Ring, I took my hands off the wheel on a straight and it started to violently shake back and forth. It is more pronounced at Circuit de la Sarthe.

Another reason to keep both hands on the wheel at all times!

I was reading through the undocumented changes thread and this post caught my attention:

If someone has a chance, please test to see if one of your cars can enter a tuning prohibited room without resetting the suspension settings.

I'm also curious to know how this "changed physics" adjustment really affects the cars.
Its not just the suspension settings, there is the option to reset to default for all the adjustable settings in each one (suspension, transmission, drivetrain and body) that you need to reset also. Looks like you will need to manually change the power options back to original settings though

Tuning Prohibited Problems - Anybody able to get any car in a tuning prohibited lobby since the new update. All cars are telling me nitrous prohibited. Even the Tesla S.

No worries, I do have a hard time on TimeTrials I'm learning to evaluate lines and best approaches per Tidney's guides. Thanks Again.
Wolph, I see you posted your time trial for the west coast. I just want to confirm you are wanting to run at the later time of 9:00 pm pacific time. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Came home at lunch to download update.
I don't have a problem with that car as long as it's ok too run. Bonus is it's free!!!...plus I like the idea of a fast car on the high banks.
I'll give it a run tonight. If anyone else has tried it at Daytona let me know[/quo

Ran nice. It gets to its top speed just before you have to brake for the 1st corner.

Important Notice To All Drivers

Tuning Prohibited Problems - Anybody able to get any car in a tuning prohibited lobby since the new update. All cars are telling me nitrous prohibited. Even the Tesla S.

Click the reset to default option for every setting on the car and you will be able to enter a tuning prohibited room. Be aware that some of the tuning pages have more than one reset to default tab. You will have to select all of them that the game will let you select. You won't see anything change but it seems to tell the game that you are running stock settings. I don't know why it shows the nitrous message but it goes away after you reset all car setting to default.

I would assume this is due to the fact that some factory settings have been changed on cars with the new update. I haven't checked a lot of cars but I have already noticed the rear toe settings have been changed and the camber settings have been changed on some cars.

Cars that are acquired after 1.09 do not need to have the reset to default option clicked to enter a tuning prohibited room.

Just to be sure, I suggest that you set up a lobby with tuning prohibited and check your cars before Sunday night racing. Hosts will not be asked to wait for you to go buy another car if you can't get in. Take the three minutes to open a lobby and check your three cars so you don't waste three minutes of everyone else's time on Sunday night.

That Fuji Corvette combo.... MAN! First combo to put a smile on my face when driving it. Such joy! The car on RM tires is faster than the Toyota TS030 on RH tires by 3+ seconds as I was fooling around with the TS030 beforehand. Absolutely in love.

So let me get this tuning thing straight.

All the 300 cars in my garage...all of which are stock with no adjustments or tuning parts....need to each individually be reset to default before entering a tuning prohibited room?

If this is true its a huge cluster...

Reasonably before Thursday practice / 24 hours +\- based on how close to Thursday evening.

I suggest some time later tonight to @JLBowler if we need to have a vote or something... @singlepaddy did say he would get on this after work today.

So let me get this tuning thing straight.

All the 300 cars in my garage...all of which are stock with no adjustments or tuning parts....need to each individually be reset to default before entering a tuning prohibited room?

If this is true its a huge cluster...

It's really about a 10 second per car cluster that can be done on an as needed basis. I wouldn't exactly call that huge. It's a little inconvenient to get the message that your car is tuned when all you need to do is click a couple of buttons. Any car you purchase going forward will not have to be reset to default.

Reasonably before Thursday practice / 24 hours +\- based on how close to Thursday evening.
I suggest some time later tonight to @JLBowler if we need to have a vote or something... @singlepaddy did say he would get on this after work today.

It's not like he is completely MIA as some selectors have been in the past. As Handlebar said, he posted that he would get on it after work today. I have to go play softball tonight. If nothing has been selected by the time I get home (around 10:30 PT), I will start the process to nominate and vote so that it's done by practice tomorrow.

Back