◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
Calling all Division 5 drivers who raced this past Sunday. Please refer to the results post, then suggest a car and track combination for @aliengamer25 to choose from.

These drivers are eligible to make a suggestion:
@chatva @lousteezy @Handlebar @ExoSphere64 @kadrek @USERID_77a23 @JJLopez427 @cmbeal317 @EvoSpecX @full89metal

I don't know the GTP ID for imjimeez44, but he can suggest one too.

As for my choice of track to put the Ferrari F430 '06. I'll post on it later tonight. I went through several possible track last night with a few others and I'm deciding between 2 tracks.

Ah. Well at least you always know what's up. What would we do without you?

You get this @aliengamer25? You were right in that you pick from your division-mates suggestions.

I got it Coach, i thought i was right because it happened a time or two before, but i figured they had changed it because that was almost 3 months ago i believe but hell i dont know which way is up anymore lol its all good man by the way thanks for tagging everyone i havent had time to do it. Thanks again

You're both wrong. When there is a prize winner that has won the same prize multiple times in a month, the other drivers in the division make suggestions and the multiple time winner chooses from the suggestions.

The situation you guys are thinking about is when we have a prize winner that goes MIA and doesn't make a choice. In this case all the drivers who raced would be allowed to make a suggestion and then voting is opened up to everyone else.

Anybody who raced this Sunday in D5 can make one suggestion for a car/track combo for Aliengamer to choose from. You are allowed one suggestion. If you make multiple suggestions, any suggestion you made will be invalidated. You have until 9:30 pm Eastern Time tonight to make a suggestion (that's roughly 12 hours from the all clear being given). Aliengamer will then have until 9:30 am Eastern Time Thursday to make a selection from those choices.

Handlebar has PM'd his suggestion to me as he is away with the boy scouts and has limited internet access. His suggestion is the 125 shifter karts @ Red Bull Ring full course.

I stand corrected!

I got it Coach, i thought i was right because it happened a time or two before, but i figured they had changed it because that was almost 3 months ago i believe but hell i dont know which way is up anymore lol its all good man by the way thanks for tagging everyone i havent had time to do it. Thanks again
you may just need to take the weekend off from racing and rest!

Just over four hours until the deadline (9:30 ET) to submit a suggestion for car/track combo. If you raced Sunday night in D5, get your one suggestion in for consideration.

Here is what we have so far:

Handlebar has PM'd his suggestion to me as he is away with the boy scouts and has limited internet access.
Shifter Karts at full Red Bull Ring.
@KTR5 & @aliengamer25
My suggestion for the new combo is as follows:
Car: Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 - 519HP/600PP, Racing Medium Tires
Track: Red Bull Ring
@aliengamer25
SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02 @ Dristelen

Last edited:
@JLBowler could you give us a rundown of deadlines for selections? What time does @aliengamer25 have to make his choice and when do I have to announce my track?

You've said, 9:30 ET - end of suggestion period

As I said in the same post that I announced the deadline for suggestions and as Aliengamer has said above me, 9:30 am ET for him to make his selection from the suggestions.

You can and should announce your selection for a track ASAP.

Last edited:
After consulting with @kadrek (who tested with me last night), I'm choosing Special Stage Route 5 to go with the Ferrari F430 '06.

@zer05ive @JLBowler

Nice, I just really wanted to drive this track. @JLBowler , I knew there was a chance that KTR5 was going to pick SSR5 before I posted my choice. I actually PM'd him to ask if he was going to pick it but I was too antsy to post my choice. I'm probably not able to pick a different track for my combo am I?

Last edited:
Nice, I just really wanted to drive this track. @JLBowler , I knew there was a chance that KTR5 was going to pick SSR5 before I posted my choice. I actually PM'd him to ask if he was going to pick it but I was too antsy to post my choice. I'm probably not able to pick a different track for my combo am I?

In light of the fact that the track was chosen for another prize, go ahead and pick a new track to go with your car. Just do it in the next hour.

yeah.. need to get the practice going! Anyone up for practice in about an hour?

Most likely, nothing will be chosen in the next hour. That is just the deadline to submit a suggestion for a prize winner to choose from. He will still need to test and make up his mind. Read the last two pages and get caught up.

Also, I don't get the desire to run a track that has never gotten through one week without being voted off. The long version and the short version usually make for a one and done unless there is a really bad combo with it. Even then, it got the second most votes and the prize B winner ignored the general consensus to get rid of the track.

The submission deadline is here. All suggestions are posted here for @aliengamer25 to choose from. You are on the clock and have until 9:30 am ET Thursday to pick from these suggestions. Thank you for your participation.

@KTR5 & @aliengamer25
My suggestion for the new combo is as follows:
Car: Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 - 519HP/600PP, Racing Medium Tires
Track: Red Bull Ring
@aliengamer25
SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02 @ Dristelen
@aliengamer25
Thanks! My new vote is the RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 @ Trial Mountain.
Shifter Karts at full Red Bull Ring.
@aliengamer25
NSX TYPE R '92 at SUZUKA CIRCUIT (FULL)

The submission deadline is here. All suggestions are posted here for @aliengamer25 to choose from. You are on the clock and have until 9:30 am ET Thursday to pick from these suggestions. Thank you for your participation.

Gotta thank work for killing my chance of a suggestion... But... I be liking @Handlebar 's suggestion so much that I couldn't some up with one myself!

(karts, karts, karts, karts, karts...)

Back