◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
Hello, I'd like to join S.N.A.I.L. 👍

@Inconspicuous

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Color / Number Choices

Now that we've had quite a bit of movement throughout every division, it would be a good idea to visit the color / number list to make sure there aren't any overlapping colors and numbers within your new division. The list is in my signature.

In addition, if you haven't submitted one, please do so.
@Adubs5 info above is what you were looking for :)

Last edited:
Before we start our July season, but I'd like to tip my hat to our June champions. While a complete summary of the points standings can be found here, here are the official June 2014 champions for each division:

Division 1
@Adventuruss / Adventuruss

Division 2
@qwietstorm / QwietStorm03

Division 3
@JLBowler / jlbowler

Division 4
@gtp_Tenderly / tenderly90

Division 5
@aliengamer25 / alienxgamer25

Division 6
@KTR5 / CoachMK21

Division 7
@singlepaddy / singlepaddy

West Coast
@GTP_SniperWolph / SniperWolph

Congratulations to all eight of you! :cheers:

Last edited:
I'll be honest, zer0; I don't see the point in putting the WC there for June. The first weeks' results weren't entered (despite my having the data and sending it off) and we struggled for numbers the entire month.

Yeah, wish I could do that on my car :lol:

I may not be able to race tonight....won't know until closer to the time, but if I'm not there, WC guys, just start :)

The BAM is a nice touch :)

This stuff is going to happen wherever you race...every week. You can't just roll over and quit everytime it happens...especially on the first corner. Stick with it and try to get some positions back. If not for yourself, for the rest of the guys in the room where you have volunteered to perform certain duties requiring your attendance.

I think you are probably one of the most likable guys here. We hate to see you lose control over things like that.

I got caught up in that first lap scuffle at SSR5 and battled my way from half a lap back to finish 2nd or 3rd can't remember. Sometimes you just have to dig deep Schmiggz.

I wonder how much fun F1 would be if they all ran spec cars? No more huge gaps in manufacturer quality and power. Imagine all these great talents in equal cars...

Maybe a once-a-year spec race for driver bragging rights :)

I haven't watched a ton of racing this year but just from watching a few this year I'd love to see how fast Ricciardo and Alonso could be in top machines.

Last edited:
Whoa, I need to keep up with this thread better. Very surprised to see that I was promoted after only two weeks, looking forward to racing with my new division. Now, I really need to go practice.

Thanks to the organizers of S.N.A.I.L the racing has been fantastic.

I wonder how much fun F1 would be if they all ran spec cars? No more huge gaps in manufacturer quality and power. Imagine all these great talents in equal cars...

Maybe a once-a-year spec race for driver bragging rights :)
This year I would see Hamilton world champion again :) he deserve it more than Rosberg

Whoa, I need to keep up with this thread better. Very surprised to see that I was promoted after only two weeks, looking forward to racing with my new division. Now, I really need to go practice.

alot of people were "promoted" due to divisions being compressed, old D6 basically became new D5.

Anyone up for practice? I've been slacking this week

Its because they condensed the divisions

Our technical director, @JLBowler, typically gives the all clear for the hosts at 9:30 PM EST. It would be best to be in the lobby about 10 minutes prior at the least.

We have 30 West Coast drivers and only 3 to 5 show up to race. What a bummer. I like racing against the 2 or 3 that show, but it would be nice to race against a few more. :)
What happened to the West Coast division? I joined to race against a bunch of drivers not two or three of them. My work schedual only allows me to race in the West Coast division. Could you guys that signed up please show up to race. :)

Would it be possible to join the last division today so I can race against more than 3 people? I'm off work today, so I could make it to the earlier races.
No offence to the WC division, but it's gotten real boring racing against 2 or 3 people every weekend.

probably should have been discussed in a PM. Before raceday

I certainly would have done it earlier than this, but I just read that our host might not be there. I just want to switch so I can race against more people. The WC division has been like this since I joined. Every week I hope more are driving.
I also sent a PM.

Back