◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
Hey guys... I bought the GTR for the new combo and after I painted the wheels ( which came out a different color then I selected ) my ps3 froze.
After I rebooted and tried to take it for a test drive it froze again. I ended up doing this 3 times with the same result.
Finally got fed up and sold the car. Btw the system would not let me change the wheel color either.
I tried out some of my other cars after I sold the GTR and everything seems fine now.
Problem is I don't want to buy another $950,000 car and end up with the same result. I may have to skip that combo this week.

Anyone got any thoughts on this out there?
Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to wait now to see if there's an issue, I don't have 950,000 to waste either!!

I bought the car last night, shortly after he announced it and had no issues at all. There were 3 others in a room running some laps and I'm guessing they were fine as well.

I'll always wait for someone if I caused something and needs to be rectified. I'll give the position back.
I just don't want people to do the for me, it slows me and us down while battling all over again. Just keep going and I'll do my thing. :) it's just my view but if you still want to slow down for me, go right ahead :)
In a more blatant way of saying that is, he is faster than any one of us and he can catch up and pass anytime he wants even after being set back. :P jkjk no offense :lol:

I bought the car last night, shortly after he announced it and had no issues at all. There were 3 others in a room running some laps and I'm guessing they were fine as well.
Ya the car seemed to be just fine.

In a more blatant way of saying that is, he is faster than any one of us and he can catch up and pass anytime he wants even after being set back. :P jkjk no offense :lol:

Haha, no. Just don't wait up, if I don't catch up or I do. Just Keep going :)

You said it not me :)

There is a driver who requested to join that did not submit their correct GTPlanet ID with their time trial. It's a little tough to send a message to someone who doesn't give correct information when signing up.

If you have submitted a time trial and do not have a division placement message from me, start a conversation with me to clear up the issue. Do not post in this thread. Just start a conversation with me. I could take the time to go back through the thread and find out your GTPlanet ID, but this is a second test of your ability to follow directions as you failed the first one.

When you tune a car in the game and run in the single player mode...then go to online lobby I know the car is slower but is the tune the same..I.E. Do you have to alter the tune to get the same feel and performance.

When you tune a car in the game and run in the single player mode...then go to online lobby I know the car is slower but is the tune the same..I.E. Do you have to alter the tune to get the same feel and performance.
Yes, do not test offline, it will be different

For whatever reason your lap times will be a good second or so slower offline than it would be online regardless of the car or track.

Almost as intense as some of the race 2 D1 action this past Sunday ;) I watched a bit while doing data earlier today and had to make a vid with my phone to share:

I was actually thinking about going 2 wide on that down hill left hander... But I was like... Nope, we'll just die.

What kind of times is D1 looking at for the RX-7 @ Trial Mountain & the GT-R @ Grand Valley?

Also, track boundaries for GVS would be nice to know. :lol:

What kind of times is D1 looking at for the RX-7 @ Trial Mountain & the GT-R @ Grand Valley?

I can hit a 1:25.4 at Trial Mountain, and 1:46.1 @ GVS so far. And boundaries I would be guessing is don't cut or track extend over the paved parts.

The track boundaries are much that same that have always been. Rumble strips are part of the track and any area behind those rumble strips are not part of the track. It has been the same since well before December of 2013.

I don't recall anything odd about Grand Valley but I will take a look at it sometime before the official practice and make an announcement here.

The track boundaries are much that same that have always been. Rumble strips are part of the track and any area behind those rumble strips are not part of the track. It has been the same since well before December of 2013.

I don't recall anything odd about Grand Valley but I will take a look at it sometime before the official practice and make an announcement here.

We were at Grand Valley Speedway on May 4th, 11th, 18th and June 4th and I don't think there were any questionable areas.

We were at Grand Valley Speedway on May 4th, 11th, 18th and June 4th and I don't think there were any questionable areas.

There are two spots where some will try and take advantage but they are clearly concrete behind rumble strips so it's clearly out of bounds.

Back