◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
Hi Guys,
Would like to join up for the Saturday and/or Sunday sessions. PSN is Slickguy6666

This thread is for the Sunday Night American Interactive League (SNAIL) races. The Saturday, Enduro series can be found here and if you want to race there, request such in that thread as well.

Last edited:
Look what I have touched today.....

afer1.jpg
afer2.jpg
afer3.jpg
afer4.jpg
afer5.jpg
afer6.jpg

Ferrari Sergio . Only 6 built to commerate the 60 year partnership with the late Pininfarina.

Last edited:
Just got home and set up my G27, the stiffer brake is sure going to take some getting used to. My only gripe with it is how short the USB cable is, the one on my DFGT is longer :boggled:.

For prize A I choose the BMW M4 Coupe (517 PP/446 HP, SS tires) @ Apricot Hill Raceway forward.
I don't seem to be able to paint this car, is it just me?

You can't paint the M4, so whatever color you buy it in, thats what you'll have to race it in.

Mine will be alpinweiß, unless we can use the Frozen Black one that PD mistakenly put in the game, and then removed.

@JLBowler what's your call on that?

You can't paint the M4, so whatever color you buy it in, thats what you'll have to race it in.

Mine will be alpinweiß, unless we can use the Frozen Black one that PD mistakenly put in the game, and then removed.

@JLBowler what's your call on that?
Well I'm yellow already so it doesn't matter for me but is there a way of knowing you can't paint the car ahead of time?

We also seem to be sports cars, grand tourers (like the Jaaaaaaaaag XKR-S a couple of weeks ago), and race cars. How about a curveball? Like a slow car that isn't a hot hatch, a big ass truck, a kei car, or a Daihatsu Midget II.

Just saying...

@aerolite I tried to paint it when I got a hold of one when it first came to GT6 as DLC back in December. You also can't change the wheels for it either.

Just got home and set up my G27, the stiffer brake is sure going to take some getting used to. My only gripe with it is how short the USB cable is, the one on my DFGT is longer :boggled:.

For prize A I choose the BMW M4 Coupe (517 PP/446 HP, SS tires) @ Apricot Hill Raceway forward.
Reverse is way more fun ( and not raced in snail yet). Lol

Just checking but wasn't it a Beemer at apricot last time too

We also seem to be sports cars, grand tourers (like the Jaaaaaaaaag XKR-S a couple of weeks ago), and race cars. How about a curveball? Like a slow car that isn't a hot hatch, a big ass truck, a kei car, or a Daihatsu Midget II.

Just saying...

@aerolite I tried to paint it when I got a hold of one when it first came to GT6 as DLC back in December. You also can't change the wheels for it either.
OMG, when my nephew and I get together we race the Midget II and do nothing but laugh our asses off. I so hope you win prize A and pic something like that, or that!!

I feel like we are only racing on like 4 tracks as of late. Willow Springs has yet to be used.......
The Big Willow was used on Dec 15, 2013 with a Subaru BRZ S '12
We are going fairly quickly through the diffirent options, but is feels like Tokyo and Grand Valley was just the other day.

@kadrek I fail to see any disdain from selecting the M4. I just pointed out that you couldn't paint it, so anyone selected colors couldn't be used on it, which doesn't really bother me.

@BayouSimDrifter had pointed out that the BMW M3 CSL was raced not all that long ago at the same track you selected.

The Big Willow was used on Dec 15, 2013 with a Subaru BRZ S '12
We are going fairly quickly through the diffirent options, but is feels like Tokyo and Grand Valley was just the other day.
dec was quite a while ago, it is july in the year 2014. willow hasn't been used

Back