◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
Can I join the racing this Sunday? What do I have to do?

@DesertPenguin09

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Hello all!

I would like to participate in S.N.A.I.L. I am truly honored to have been approached by snail spec racing on PSN.
Hopefully i am posting in the correct place to begin my time trail process.

Thank you, reign

Hello all!

I would like to participate in S.N.A.I.L. I am truly honored to have been approached by snail spec racing on PSN.
Hopefully i am posting in the correct place to begin my time trail process.

Thank you, reign

@reigninblood

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Jul 27 2014
Penalty Rate 50%
Banner by dabneyd

Below are the results of the 22 incidents the stewards reviewed.

Division 1 - 2 incidents on file
dgafaboutany1420
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 1 point. 1 week probation
erazer13
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 5 - 29 points. 5 weeks probation.

Division 2 - 7 incidents on file
AG07WRXTR
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 4 points doubled to 8 for probation violation. 2 weeks probation remain.
Gouletzky
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 3 points doubled to 6 for probation violation. 4 weeks probation remain.
tenderly90
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 3 points doubled to 6 for probation violation.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 3 points doubled to 6 for probation violation.
  • 12 points total and 6 weeks probation remain.

Division 4 - 6 incidents on file
MajorBlixem
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points. 2 weeks probation.
SCREAMING_CHIEF
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 2 points. 1 week probation.

Division 5 - 1 incident on file
C3boo
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points halved to 1 for on-track concession. 1 week probation.

Division 6 - 6 incidents on file
jay-c2000
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 8 points. 2 weeks probation.
tevesh2
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 3 points doubled to 6 for probation violation. 3 weeks probation remain.

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to JLBowler, Oshawa-Joe, tezgm99 and USERID_77a23 for their reviews this week.
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here. @zer05ive & @JLBowler, these adjustments have been made in the results sheets.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***​
Lol @aerolite don't file so early next time so I can beat you for the self report lol! :D

@reigninblood

Thank you,
Tests taken, time trail submitted, and rule book read.

It would appear that the West Coast Division of SNAIL has become inactive as a whole. Unless a few members want to step up and take over some responsibility, there will not be a West Coast Division.

Any drivers who have recently submitted a time trial to run in the West Coast Division will be getting a message from me asking if they want to race in the prime time slot. Any drivers who are currently listed in the West Coast Division may switch to the prime time slot at any time by contacting me via conversation.

Race of Champions
July Season
August 1, 2014
9:30 pm ET

Format:

3 x 20 minute races
Race 1-
Starting position determined by division in reverse order (D6, D5, D4, etc).
Race 2 & 3- Reverse grid

15 drivers + 1 host (WE NEED A NEW HOST - @Wolfsatz has been MIA)

Division 1
1- @LLOYDZELITE69 (271)
2- @Nicktune (237) - A / 2
alt5- @fizzer (213)
alt9- @martin20az (212)

Division 2
3- @nmcp1 (239) A / 2
4- @GTP_unleashed (220) - B / 1
alt3- @JLBowler (216.1) [In via @Rockhound18 being out]
alt7- @Dragonwhisky (215)

Division 3
5- @socalnatv (225) - A / 2
6- @turnupdaheat (221) - A / 3
AL2- @fzappa (219.1)
alt2- @GGGMotorsport (218.1) - B / 3 [In via @fzappa being out]

Division 4
7- @noseknows36 (255)
8- @jimeez (212) - B / 2
alt6- @ExoSphere64 (208.2)

Division 5
9- @JJLopez427 (228)
10- @hognhominy (220)
AL3- @Rockhound18 (219)
alt4- @euclid58 (214) - B / 1 [In via @hognhominy being out]

Division 6
11- @Jayc2k (241) - B / 2
12- @Jakedog23 (232) - B / 3
AL1- @SHOCKY_WELL (230) - A / 2
alt1- @jamilla (227) - [In via @noseknows36 being out]
alt8- @aerolite (214) - A / 3

Confirmed drivers will be in bold
Scratched drivers will be crossed out

Driver Selection Process:
1- (12) Top 2 in each division
2- (3) Three At-Large Bids (AL) - Highest season point total of a non-top 2 driver (can not be from same division)

Alternate ranking determined by:
1- First non-automatic or at-large place finishers in order of points scored for the month
2- Second non-automatic or at-large place finishers in order of points scored for the month

COMBO Selection

1- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 at Twin Ring Motegi East Short Course
--- 377HP / PP 512 / RH tires

2- BMW M4 Coupe at Apricot Hill Raceway
--- 446HP / PP 517 / SS tires

3- GT-R GT500 Base Model '08 at Grand Valley Speedway
--- 518HP / PP 584 / RH tires

I will continue update this post. Bookmark it to find it easily.

If I "Like" your post, I have recorded your decision and / or vote.

UPDATED Info:

Combos are set, see above.

Still looking for confirmations from:

@JLBowler
@JJLopez427
@jamilla

Last edited:
Race of Champions
July Season
August 1, 2014
9:30 pm ET

Format:

3 x 20 minute races
Race 1-
Starting position determined by division in reverse order (D6, D5, D4, etc).
Race 2 & 3- Reverse grid

15 drivers + 1 host (WE NEED A NEW HOST - @Wolfsatz has been MIA)

Division 1
1- @LLOYDZELITE69 (271)
2- @Nicktune (237) - A / 2
alt5- @fizzer (213)
alt9- @martin20az (212)

Division 2
3- @nmcp1 (239) A / 2
4- @GTP_unleashed (220) - B / 1
alt3- @JLBowler (216.1) [In via @Rockhound18 being out]
alt7- @Dragonwhisky (215)

Division 3
5- @socalnatv (225) - A / 2
6- @turnupdaheat (221) - A / 3
AL2- @fzappa (219.1)
alt2- @GGGMotorsport (218.1) - B / 3 [In via @fzappa being out]

Division 4
7- @noseknows36 (255)
8- @jimeez (212) - B / 2
alt6- @ExoSphere64 (208.2)

Division 5
9- @JJLopez427 (228)
10- @hognhominy (220)
AL3- @Rockhound18 (219)
alt4- @euclid58 (214) - B / 1 [In via @hognhominy being out]

Division 6
11- @Jayc2k (241) - B / 2
12- @Jakedog23 (232) - B / 3
AL1- @SHOCKY_WELL (230) - A / 2
alt1- @jamilla (227) - [In via @noseknows36 being out]
alt8- @aerolite (214) - A / 3

Confirmed drivers will be in bold
Scratched drivers will be crossed out

Driver Selection Process:
1- (12) Top 2 in each division
2- (3) Three At-Large Bids (AL) - Highest season point total of a non-top 2 driver (can not be from same division)

Alternate ranking determined by:
1- First non-automatic or at-large place finishers in order of points scored for the month
2- Second non-automatic or at-large place finishers in order of points scored for the month

COMBO Selection

1- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 at Twin Ring Motegi East Short Course
--- 377HP / PP 512 / RH tires

2- GT-R GT500 Base Model '08 at Grand Valley Speedway
--- 518HP / PP 584 / RH tires

3-
BMW M4 Coupe at Apricot Hill Raceway
--- 446HP / PP 517 / SS tires

I will continue update this post. Bookmark it to find it easily.

If I "Like" your post, I have recorded your decision and / or vote.

UPDATED Info:

Combos are set, see above.

Still looking for confirmations from:

@JLBowler
@JJLopez427
@jamilla

I can't do it. Have to work tonight.

Try and get hard wired instead of wireless and better, wired to the modem instead of router . If you have to go wireless make sure nothing else is using the internet while racing...... Clear your cache.
Ok. Is just wiring to the router ok too or is that just the same are wireless to the router. I can't wire to the modem because my computer is in there and it needs to be in there. Also I'm having problems where I can't play online. I can connect to PSN but when I goto find a lobby I can't see any. This also happens with other games too. Not just gt6

Hey ive been racing in the S.N.A.I.L karting series, and im interested in joining this league could anyone help me out?

@Digzeh

Ok. Is just wiring to the router ok too or is that just the same are wireless to the router. I can't wire to the modem because my computer is in there and it needs to be in there. Also I'm having problems where I can't play online. I can connect to PSN but when I goto find a lobby I can't see any. This also happens with other games too. Not just gt6
Ok I fixed part of the issue. Now I can play online but all the other issues still arise.

Back