◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
Ugh... that's not my idea of fun. Should be on Fast with roughly 10 lap stints. Would be a lot more fun for all. Actually get to use the tires.

you beat me to it.. I was thinking of doing 20 minute races...

@Rednose58 @MajorBlixem
Can I bargain with you guys? How about FAST tire ware. Very Fast usually means.. you run 3 laps and all other laps you are just trying to keep it on track without really racing.

I've participated in other series with very fast tire ware and it was NO fun because you are mostly fighting the car instead of racing with others.

By all means - if you're ready and want to open the room earlier - please do so. @MajorBlixem and I have agreed to make tire and fuel setting at "FAST"

Here is the updated banner.... man, I like go bonkers for banners!

May 24 Enduro.png

Am I missing something? I thought we only aloud 1 pit stop to change to a different compound and that's it.
You have to make at least one pit stop and you have to make at least one tyre type change. However you will need more if you want to be fast.

You have to make at least one pit stop and you have to make at least one tyre type change. However you will need more if you want to be fast.
Ahh! Ok that makes me feel better.. So as many stops as you want as long as you use both compounds but we can't switch back and forth. So if I went from sm to ss after 1st stop that's what I'm stuck with rest of race, correct.
Sorry never done endurance before and I want to be clear on things!!

Ahh! Ok that makes me feel better.. So as many stops as you want as long as you use both compounds but we can't switch back and forth, correct?
You can switch back and forth

e.g. Stint 1: SS, Stint 2 SS, Stint 3: SM, Stint 4: SS or something like that

You have to use each compound at least once. So say you start on SM, switch to SS, you can then switch to whatever you want after that.

Ninja'd lol

Ps3 crapped out on me while qualifying for a different league (readyornotracing) and I'm trying to buy a car right now so I don't know when I will be back up.

Edit

Hey guys, my G27 seems to have gone wonky on me. X button does not seem to work and the throttle only goes up to 25%. Same type issues on Project Cars. Any ideas?

If any of the higher division drivers want some pointers and tips on the Sunday line up I'm will to get on soon and help lend a hand also this week there will be no racing on Sunday so you'll be able to get double the practice :)

Pre-race update from Watkins Glen. Car was tech last night and I got my gear checked today. I was in the garage and recognized someone. It was Nic Hammann, 2014 NA GT Academy winner. He's racing in a rental seat to learn the track for when he returns for the IMSA event next month.

I'll be racing in the final stint today, from 4-5 pm.

View attachment 370867
whats he driving that week end I'll keep an eye out for him.

Hey guys, my G27 seems to have gone wonky on me. X button does not seem to work and the throttle only goes up to 25%. Same type issues on Project Cars. Any ideas?

There are some guys who have opened up their G27 for work before, hopefully they can respond.

Is yours still under warranty?

I am thinking of getting a PS4 this weekend - I was wondering...

If you are playing Project Cars - PC or PS4?

Like other games, I assume that each gaming system plays in their own sandbox.

Hoii SNAILers,
I would like to thank @MajorBlixem for this smooth and cool hosting last night in the practice lobby for Sunday's preparation 👍👍👍👍👍

upload_2015-5-23_17-2-11.jpeg

I think that everybody recognizes his car and like to say thank to all of you, even if I was the red latern, early breaker lol,
4d0443d0beff992199a66d07f3a97996.jpg

this stuff was so much fun, fair, and worth to drive it to the end, challenge with the tire wear as strategie, and my special thank goes to @TomMang_68 ;), as @racingchamp30 , THX for this awesome moments of racing, THX guys, a D7ler who's looking so forward to Sunday's happening lol,
:cheers: guys from Vienna

I hope someone can't make it so I can have something to do on Sunday night lol.

Where did the idea for the GT-R Nismo at Silverstone come from? Because lots of us probably have practice from GT Academy?

You can switch back and forth

e.g. Stint 1: SS, Stint 2 SS, Stint 3: SM, Stint 4: SS or something like that
I have just put in a hard long stint at work and got every thing done so i dont have to go in tomorrow so i can at least race the night unless i get an unexpected booking, so my question my kind sir, is it too late for me to sign up for tomorrow's race? '':rolleyes:there's always one SNAIL that shows up late for the party ''

I have just put in a hard long stint at work and got every thing done so i dont have to go in tomorrow so i can at least race the night unless i get an unexpected booking, so my question my kind sir, is it too late for me to sign up for tomorrow's race? '':rolleyes:there's always one SNAIL that shows up late for the party ''
soo great @Engmatic1 , there's always a racer that can't show up, so iiihaaaa, hope so much we'll challenge buddy ;)
cheers I

As it stands now the grid is full for tomorrow night but I will add your name to the Reserve list in case drivers that are on the list can't make it.

Keep an eye on the thread tomorrow night to see if you get in or not

May 24 Enduro.png

Driver List
1. @Rednose58 (572 PP)
2. @MajorBlixem (577 PP)
3. @TomMang_68 (577 PP)
4. @STEAMER62 (582 PP)
5. @USERID_77a23 (577 PP)
6. @gtr3123 (572 PP)
7. @racingchamp30 (582 PP)
8. @jnmjeeper (577 PP)
9. @Adramike (577 PP)
10. @Kgffy (577 PP)
11. @singlepaddy (577 PP)
12. @Wolfsatz (577 PP)
13. @McTrucker (577 PP)
14. @vsfit (582 PP)
15. @JamCar0ne (582PP)
16. @polygrizz (582 PP)

Substitute Drivers (If any of the drivers above can't make it the drivers on this list is in. Listed in order of priority)
1. @kickenit4evr (577 PP)
2. @Tangled_Up (577 PP)
3. @DesertPenguin09 (577 PP)
4. @pubason (582 PP)
5. @Engmatic1 (582 PP)
6. @CanuckleheadII (577 PP)
7. @TBongX (577 PP)
8. @Lessen (577 PP)
9. @aLmk (572 PP) (Room 2 Host)

Handicap System
Since we will have drivers across divisions we will have a handicap system. You should make your oil change and dial down your PP based on the following:
D1 - D2: 572 PP
D3 - D5: 577 PP
D6 - D7: 582 PP

Last edited:
Hoii SNAILers,
I would like to thank @MajorBlixem for this smooth and cool hosting last night in the practice lobby for Sunday's preparation 👍👍👍👍👍

View attachment 371787

I think that everybody recognizes his car and like to say thank to all of you, even if I was the red latern, early breaker lol,
4d0443d0beff992199a66d07f3a97996.jpg

this stuff was so much fun, fair, and worth to drive it to the end, challenge with the tire wear as strategie, and my special thank goes to @TomMang_68 ;), as @racingchamp30 , THX for this awesome moments of racing, THX guys, a D7ler who's looking so forward to Sunday's happening lol,
:cheers: guys from Vienna

Always a pleasure racing everyone that i get to race against each week and through each special event. Was great battling you @STEAMER62 along with @chatva and many others on track last night.

Back