9. @Adramike (577 PP)
10. @Kgffy (577 PP)
11. @singlepaddy (577 PP)
12. @Wolfsatz (577 PP)
13. @McTrucker (577 PP)
14. @vsfit (582 PP)
15. @JamCar0ne (582PP)
16. @polygrizz (582 PP)

Substitute Drivers (If any of the drivers above can't make it the drivers on this list is in. Listed in order of priority)
1. @kickenit4evr (577 PP)
2. @Tangled_Up (577 PP)
3. @DesertPenguin09 (577 PP)
4. @pubason (582 PP)
5. @Engmatic1 (582 PP)

Handicap System
Since we will have drivers across divisions we will have a handicap system. You should make your oil change and dial down your PP based on the following:
D1 - D2: 572 PP
D3 - D5: 577 PP
D6 - D7: 582 PP

D7 REPRESENT!! Will be rooting for you guys. Give'em hell @STEAMER62 and @polygrizz!!

Always a pleasure racing everyone that i get to race against each week and through each special event. Was great battling you @STEAMER62 along with @chatva and many others on track last night.
That practice grid looked pretty full! I guess I better run some laps tonight to figure out my strategy. Two nights ago I ran about 40 laps, but forgot to change tire wear to fast --- what a waste! :lol: Looking very forward to the event!

This thing of the new Logitech G29 Wheel for the PS4 that somehow a picture of a prototype leaked and bla, bla, bla sounds a little too weird for me.
Most of us knows that Companies have comercial strategies that are planned and decided over the course of several meetings with high management people and it's not very common to observe this companies making an 180° turn the way apparently, and I repeat apparently, Logitech is about to make.
Logitech firmly stated that they wouldn't be producing any more peripherals for racing simulators and suddenly, out of the blue, there's a new project for a new wheel that matches the technical requirements for the Sony PS4? After the whole world aknowledged that a big part of Logitech's decision was based in the fierce legal disagreement they had exactly with Sony?
I wouldn't get too excited with this matter just yet.

This thing of the new Logitech G29 Wheel for the PS4 that somehow a picture of a prototype leaked and bla, bla, bla sounds a little too weird for me.
Most of us knows that Companies have comercial strategies that are planned and decided over the course of several meetings with high management people and it's not very common to observe this companies making an 180° turn the way apparently, and I repeat apparently, Logitech is about to make.
Logitech firmly stated that they wouldn't be producing any more peripherals for racing simulators and suddenly, out of the blue, there's a new project for a new wheel that matches the technical requirements for the Sony PS4? After the whole world aknowledged that a big part of Logitech's decision was based in the fierce legal disagreement they had exactly with Sony?
I wouldn't get too excited with this matter just yet.

I wouldn't discount it yet. There's more sim racing games, and racing games thst support wheels than before. Lots of Logitech wheels are still used as well. That business strategy to back out was a while ago, they can change their mind. I think it would be a good idea to dip back into the market to saturate it more.

View attachment 372249

Driver List
1. @Rednose58 (572 PP)
2. @MajorBlixem (577 PP)
3. @TomMang_68 (577 PP)
4. @STEAMER62 (582 PP)
5. @USERID_77a23 (577 PP)
6. @gtr3123 (572 PP)
7. @racingchamp30 (582 PP)
8. @jnmjeeper (577 PP)
9. @Adramike (577 PP)
10. @Kgffy (577 PP)
12. @Wolfsatz (577 PP)
13. @McTrucker (577 PP)
14. @vsfit (582 PP)
15. @JamCar0ne (582PP)
16. @polygrizz (582 PP)

Substitute Drivers (If any of the drivers above can't make it the drivers on this list is in. Listed in order of priority)
2. @Tangled_Up (577 PP)
4. @pubason (582 PP)
5. @Engmatic1 (582 PP)

Handicap System
Since we will have drivers across divisions we will have a handicap system. You should make your oil change and dial down your PP based on the following:

Just an idea but what would be wrong if we opened a 2nd room? I'd be interested in giving an enduro race a try?

Just an idea but what would be wrong if we opened a 2nd room? I'd be interested in giving an enduro race a try?

We currently have 5 drivers on the reserve list. Statistically speaking not all drivers that signed up will show up. We need drivers on standby to ensure a full grid.

However if all 16 drivers show up and someone on the reserve list wants to open a second room I have nothing against that.

With that being said I added your name to the reserve list.

If there are more drivers that would like to participate sign up! That way we could ensure a second race. Just tag me in post if you are interested.

We currently have 5 drivers on the reserve list. Statistically speaking not all drivers that signed up will show up. We need drivers on standby to ensure a full grid.

However if all 16 drivers show up and someone on the reserve list wants to open a second room I have nothing against that.

With that being said I added your name to the reserve list.

If there are more drivers that would like to participate sign up! That way we could ensure a second race. Just tag me in post if you are interested.

By the way... it was interesting to do a couple of 30min enduro races last night. But that is not quite 90 minutes.

So... anyone interested in testing a 60 minute race tonight?

By the way... it was interesting to do a couple of 30min enduro races last night. But that is not quite 90 minutes.

So... anyone interested in testing a 60 minute race tonight?

I will open a room and we can start around 9:00 PM EST'ish

EDIT ROOM OPEN

Last edited:
I didn't carch your rant, but I agree that's total BS. The GPS course creator was a big thing for me.

I caught it and it was mostly how I feel as well.
The lack of GPS course creator pisses me off because I had tons of ideas already and so far nothing.
If GT7 is teased next month, that's probably the death kneel of the course creator.

Last edited:
Great practice race! Grid of 8 tonight.

PS. Don't forget to change tire compound LOL!
Ran some late night laps, like over 70 of 'em. This is going to be a fun event. I'm excited to see the different strategies and how they play out.

The lack of GPS course creator pisses me off because I had tons of ideas already and so far nothing.
If GT7 is teased next month, that's probably the death kneel of the course creator.
I wonder if the lack of course creator could open PD up to a class action lawsuit. It seems it's an undelivered aspect of the game that they used to market their product.

Last edited:
Day 3 is upon us at Watkins Glen. Today we have a 6 hour event and I'll be driving the final 1:15 or so.

On both Friday and Saturday we finished 3rd in class out of 13 cars and 30th and 27th overall, respectively out of 81 total cars.

It took me a few laps to get a good rhythm on Friday, but I soon started running some fast and consistent laps in our Volvo. I had the best lap time on our team, 2:34.328. Last fall my best lap was 2:37, I think. Our A/F ratio was on the rich side, 9.8-10.0 when it should be 11.5. We were using about 11 gallons an hour. The brain trust decided to bump the boost from 8lbs to 9lbs, which is the max we can set it to currently. Each of us ran 1 hour stints with my Uncle not getting in the car on Friday.

On Saturday, my Uncle started off with an hour and also ran the last hour. He's not as fast as the other 4 of us, but at 70 years old, to only be 7-9 seconds slower per lap is pretty good. The rest of us ran 90 minute segments and I went second. Right away I started running really well with faster laps than Friday. My best lap ended up at 2:33.254. My cousin, JC beat that once with a 2:32.3. I gained 20 positions in 28 laps, moving from 49th to 29th.

Today the 5 of us will evenly split the 6 hours, but try to pit a bit early if there is a caution.

Here are my laps from Friday and Saturday. You can follow along at www.race-monitor.com starting at 10 am or a little after.

photo 2-1.PNG
photo 1-1.PNG
photo 2.PNG
photo 1.PNG

whats he driving that week end I'll keep an eye out for him.

Sorry for the delay. He's in car #550. They had some issues of Friday, but seemed to run better on Saturday.

I wonder if the lack of course creator could open PD up to a class action lawsuit. It seems it's an undelivered aspect of the game that they used to market their product.

I've wondered that as well. I'm not really sure how I feel about that, but I can understand why folks might want to go that route. It was a feature they touted the game would have and it's never materialized. It does seem like false advertising at first glance.

snap crackle n pop i fell asleep on couch after setting up and waiting for gt6 to load last night grrrr. I dont think i even switched the PS3 lol. any ways been having a go this morning and to be honest I have no clue what I am driving strategy wise with no data except mine to build on lol. I saw a 2:09.+- somewhere @TomMang_68 or was I just too ingrossed in ''my conversations with bob marley'' at the time. Oh well still hope there is a race. On that note any one up for an early morning stint for me to compare my times too? SINNA? TOM@ ANY OOOOOONNEEEE:grumpy::irked::guilty::(:embarrassed::lol::lol::lol:

Well I've got some practice in and can't wait to get my time trial started...it had been scince Christmas that I had played gt6 ...ohh how I missed it...and now I'm back with a G27... Big difference from the driving force gt wheel!... Just started my conversation to get started hope to see u all on the track soon!

View attachment 372249

Driver List
1. @Rednose58 (572 PP)
2. @MajorBlixem (577 PP)
3. @TomMang_68 (577 PP)
4. @STEAMER62 (582 PP)
5. @USERID_77a23 (577 PP)
6. @gtr3123 (572 PP)
7. @racingchamp30 (582 PP)
8. @jnmjeeper (577 PP)
9. @Adramike (577 PP)
10. @Kgffy (577 PP)
12. @Wolfsatz (577 PP)
13. @McTrucker (577 PP)
14. @vsfit (582 PP)
15. @JamCar0ne (582PP)
16. @polygrizz (582 PP)

2. @Tangled_Up (577 PP)
4. @pubason (582 PP)
5. @Engmatic1 (582 PP)
6. @CanuckleheadII (577 PP)
7. @TBongX (577 PP)

Handicap System
@MajorBlixem I would like to join as a substitute driver, and if we end up having enough, I would be happy to host a second room as well.

Yes, lets gets a few more people who would like to participate in this event. Then, we may be able to have this race in two rooms. The driver list in one room and all the substitutes who want to race in another room.

A quick update. We are out of the race. Our first driver, my cousin JC, hit a patch of oil or antifreeze going into the ankle of the boot and spun and hit the wall pretty hard on the driver's side, then the car rebounded off the tire wall and rolled.

He's fine. The safety of the car, the roll cage and the seat did their job. But the car is done for now. Sheared off the engine mounts and broke the distributor. Replaced the distributor so it starts and runs fine, but a lot of damage on the driver's side, some on the roof and the right front tire/tie rod is not good.

20150524_103555.jpg
20150524_103602.jpg
20150524_103859.jpg

A quick update. We are out of the race. Our first driver, my cousin JC, hit a patch of oil or antifreeze going into the ankle of the boot and spun and hit the wall pretty hard on the driver's side, then the car rebounded off the tire wall and rolled.

He's fine. The safety of the car, the roll cage and the seat did their job. But the car is done for now. Sheared off the engine mounts and broke the distributor. Replaced the distributor so it starts and runs fine, but a lot of damage on the driver's side, some on the roof and the right front tire/tie rod is not good.

View attachment 372976 View attachment 372977 View attachment 372978
Hey Coach, Glad your cousin is OK, sorry to see the car in such bad shape. For all us sim racers wrecking is one thing we’ll never experience … it must be pretty intense.

Back