◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
Kenny Roberts was like a concert pianist and I played chopsticks .Yes was very outclassed but was there all the same and stayed on the top side most of it .ha ha
That was along time ago ,I think we talked about if we every hit any tracks at the same time and you said you rode after I had moved on to dirt bikes and go-karts

Last edited:
Kenny Roberts was like a concert pianist and I played chopsticks .Yes was very outclassed but was there all the same and stayed on the top side most of it .ha ha
I wouldn't say 9th and 6th is outclassed, holy ****! I was there in '78 wishing I was on the track!

Curious... Are there any online leagues for games like Moto GP or anything like that.
I had a gran Turismo motorcycle game back in the day but can't remember what it was called.

Roger the G forces. One of the coolest things I experienced at Daytona was you had to turn right to maintain your line on the banking. Probably because I was only going 130.

Also, my oldest brother used to fly a Pitts Special. He did aerobatic shows all over the northeast in the 80's and 90's.
I experienced the same thing at MSI, a weird feeling. Being so used to not feeling G's, the 6 laps I took didn't give me near enough time to feel comfortable getting much higher in speed. In truth the car could probably have pinned and would have made the corners no problem, but I wasn't there yet. And it was a mix of actually feeling the g forces and knowing I'd have to buy the car if I bit a wall.

Ya, I've been driving Jim Clark's Lotus around there, it's crazy!
The g forces on the Daytona banks are cool, suspension compressed and body pinned down on the tank! Not as crazy as 6.5 G's pulling out of a maneuver in a Pitts Special, but still very fun.

I don't think my spincter muscles would be strong enough to pull 6.5 Gs. It would be messy. Funny, I fly but have never been upside down in a plane and have never had a wish to do so. A serious fear of heights will do that. It took quite a while to be comfortable doing stall practice and feeling weightless for a second.

My review of the 2 IR on file this week and the 8 reported last week are in the books.

giphy.gif

Curious... Are there any online leagues for games like Moto GP or anything like that.
I had a gran Turismo motorcycle game back in the day but can't remember what it was called.

I have motogp 2015 I think. It's fun, but I never messed around online. If I cud race folks I knew I would spend more time with it here and there.

hi there could I please join

@luke norris

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Hi, I would like to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club.

Greetings.

@Alfa_Avanti44

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Back