◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
I just got home and all the incidents have been discussed already. WOW good job guys that was fast. I am going to try to give my opinion on a few more tonight.
Nice work handlebar, Joe, and the Dr.. 💡 That sounds like a zany morning radio show.:lol:

I have finished reviewing and commenting on all 30 racing incidents.

I just spent 2 hours just on D3. I'm taking a break for a bit before I tackle D2.

The current level of Steward Reviews is outstanding. I've, literally, been on the edge of my seat as they've come in while I've been editing my spreadsheet trying to improve my capability to track them all (now 31 incidents) and am so looking forward to seeing JLBowler's comments. I Hope Dabney, Djones and Chiochan chime in with reviews as well.

Finished off the D2 complaints as well.

I just got home and all the incidents have been discussed already. WOW good job guys that was fast. I am going to try to give my opinion on a few more tonight.
Nice work handlebar, Joe, and the Dr.. 💡 That sounds like a zany morning radio show.:lol:
:bowdown:

I really do appreciate your effort, stewards. Thank you.

Ditto. Our stewards are the foundation of this league. Their sacrifice and dedication is beyond words. Everyone should take the time to thank them when the opportunity presents itself. :)

EDIT: Which reminds me, the best way to thank them is to help them out! The more stewards there are, the less work for each! Any volunteers? :D

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I finally got around to setting a time trial lap in the RX7 at Laguna Sega: 1:34.580

Hopefully I will get placed in a division and be racing with you all soon.

Hi brandofo, did you happen to PM kcheeb with your time? If not, I just gave him a heads up that you posted your time on the thread instead. :)

Awe Cheeze Whiz!!!! I can't believe I just deleted my GT5 save file....:banghead: I was doing a little house cleaning and faded for just a second and poof!! GONE! (And no... I dropped the ball somewhere and don't have a backup... ) Sometimes I even amaze myself!!! :ouch:

zer05ive
Hi brandofo, did you happen to PM kcheeb with your time? If not, I just gave him a heads up that you posted your time on the thread instead. :)

That's all my bad, sorry. Brandofo, I'll get you organized shortly.

Once again, my apologies :(

ExoSphere64
Is the back up in the same folder?

I was cleaning out some of the old replays and dusted everything in the folder...

If you're PS Plus, and setup auto backups for GT5, you're file should be on the network drive.

Edit: oops, double post, sorry.

Awe Cheeze Whiz!!!! I can't believe I just deleted my GT5 save file....:banghead: I was doing a little house cleaning and faded for just a second and poof!! GONE! (And no... I dropped the ball somewhere and don't have a backup... ) Sometimes I even amaze myself!!! :ouch:

I can hook you up with cars if you need any.

👍

EDIT: Which reminds me, the best way to thank them is to help them out! The more stewards there are, the less work for each! Any volunteers? :D

As much as I would like to help, I think the stewards should be people who are respected veterans in the league. I just want to feel like I've earned my stripes before I start offering my judgment on other people's incidents. I hope that makes sense.

As much as I would like to help, I think the stewards should be people who are respected veterans in the league. I just want to feel like I've earned my stripes before I start offering my judgment on other people's incidents. I hope that makes sense.

All you need is some common sense, read and understand the SNAIL OLR, and time, lots and lots of time.

I have completed my review of D3, D4, and D5 complaints. I am staying out of D2 this week because that's where I race, I am involved in complaints there. More eyes are still needed in places though.

Jeez! Past 8 already? Gaah! I'm setting up the rig now. I'll be headed into d3 if you all would like to meet me there in about 10.

Ok, if anyone would like to participate in the Good Racecraft Trainer trial run, please join me in d3!

Last edited:

All you need is some common sense, read and understand the SNAIL OLR, and time, lots and lots of time.

Geez Bowler, scare 'em all away why don't you! :sly:

But in all seriousness, you don't have to review all the incidents if you don't have time to. If you can review for just one hour a week, it would be very much appreciated. The more guys helping, the easier it is for everyone!

Also, don't forget that time dedicated to helping the league will be compen$ated soon.. :cool:

Jeez! Past 8 already? Gaah! I'm setting up the rig now. I'll be headed into d3 if you all would like to meet me there in about 10.

Ok, if anyone would like to participate in the Good Racecraft Trainer trial run, please join me in d3!

I am interested in this but do not have access to D3. I am sure that can be rectified and I can hopefully attend next week.

Will it be held on Tuesdays at 8pm EST?

Geez Bowler, scare 'em all away why don't you! :sly:

But in all seriousness, you don't have to review all the incidents if you don't have time to. If you can review for just one hour a week, it would be very much appreciated. The more guys helping, the easier it is for everyone!

Also, don't forget that time dedicated to helping the league will be compen$ated soon.. :cool:

It's really not that bad. Even with 30 issues this week, it only took me just over two hours to get through it all. That includes the time to download the replays and load them into the PS3.

Ok. I'm closing up shop and getting ready for open wheel. Sorry I dropped the ball yesterday guys. I'll try and organize this maybe friday.

Latest Posts

Back