◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,789 comments
Congrats Soundtiger!!
If you have any questions feel free to PM.

Hook up:
Either come from a receivers low pass RCA. Aka Sub out. This output can be split and ran to BKGM2 and your current sub. I use the multi audio out straight from PS3 and the RCA cables. With a single BKGM2 you need a female female to male RCA.

Setting:
I will say 12-14 clicks up. Low pass button on. High pass off. Is pretty much ideal. For menus I click high pass button and have the cross over cranked way down. This removes some songs higher bass notes sending the kicker into a frenzy. It's tolerable but knowing the work around. I just save the shakes for racing.

Btw, My feet are envious. ;)

Last edited:
S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club

Please join me in congratulating the latest entrants into the S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club.

Drgreenthumb67
dangerzone641
BerdiyevA

Thank you for racing in S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Ahh, finally back and settled in from a great weekend up in Mackinaw. We got married up there last year, and went back for our anniversary. They have a little beer and wine tasting fest called Hops of Fun. Had lots of great hops and fun indeed. Nix that, wife has a nice little surprised lined up for tonight, so I wont be on track. good luck d4.
BTW: Cheeb;
WHen/if I get some free time this week, I'm going to fire up the ol PVR. Got a new graphics and PSU installed, so hopefully I stop running into issues with the video killing the RAM and sending the comp into limp mode. If all goes well, we may have a d4 video uploader. Though it will probably just be the replay being recorded. Not sure if I'll get to simlucast though, as my PS3 is hooked up in a different room then my computer.

Last edited:
S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club

Please join me in congratulating the latest entrants into the S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club.

Drgreenthumb67
dangerzone641
BerdiyevA

Congrats to you gentlemen on your One Year Club achievement.

👍
👍
👍

WHen/if I get some free time this week, I'm going to fire up the ol PVR. Got a new graphics and PSU installed, so hopefully I stop running into issues with the video killing the RAM and sending the comp into limp mode. If all goes well, we may have a d4 video uploader. Though it will probably just be the replay being recorded. Not sure if I'll get to simlucast though, as my PS3 is hooked up in a different room then my computer.

Good stuff 👍

I've been wanting to update the S.N.A.I.L. Intro video. With you, driftin and me we could record a bunch of clips that I can then edit into the new video. They don't have to be live, just record the replays.

What say you two?

Good stuff 👍

I've been wanting to update the S.N.A.I.L. Intro video. With you, driftin and me we could record a bunch of clips that I can then edit into the new video. They don't have to be live, just record the replays.

What say you two?

Im down! :D Just say when kcheeb. :)

We all remember what the first GranStand Challenge did for Sandblazter. Now it's time for someone else to have a shot at this incredible sim racing wheel stand! I'm happy to announce that GranStand will be providing prize support for the GranStand Challenge II. This new challenge which will span our September and October seasons. At the end of these two short months, we will identify the drivers with a high number of GranStand points and enter them into a random drawing. The winner of the random drawing will win a GranStand wheel stand!!

Introducing the GranStand.
The GranStand racing stand system is fully modular, allowing for customization beyond the efforts of many others on the market. This also allows for selection of a model that fits not only your needs, but your budget as well, and always allows for additional modules.

Rules for the GranStand Challenge II:
  • One GranStand point will be awarded for each Sunday night race that a drivers competes in
  • Drivers who are not on the starting grid for any reason (network issues, lack of DLC, being late, etc) will not receive a GranStand point
  • Any driver that is imposed a penalty by the stewards will also be docked an equal amount of GranStand points
  • The more GranStand points a driver has earned, the better odds he will have at winning the random prize drawing
  • GranStand points will be docked for inappropriate behavior in the lounge or on the thread (e.g. posting a public racing complaint instead of filing an incident report)
  • This prize will not be shipped outside the United States or Canada
Don't forget your exclusive S.N.A.I.L. discount on all GranStand products!

Last edited:
Ahh, finally back and settled in from a great weekend up in Mackinaw. We got married up there last year, and went back for our anniversary. They have a little beer and wine tasting fest called Hops of Fun. Had lots of great hops and fun indeed. Nix that, wife has a nice little surprised lined up for tonight, so I wont be on track. good luck d4.
Congrats on the 1 yr:) May you have many more.

Good stuff 👍

What say you two?
It would be really cool if you could do a bit for each of the active series. I know the time commitment for that might be a bit much but it would be awesome to see:)

Im down! :D Just say when kcheeb. :)

wife is taking a nap, think I'll see how it works.

Good stuff, let me get a pm together early next week and we'll map out a game plan 👍

It would be really cool if you could do a bit for each of the active series. I know the time commitment for that might be a bit much but it would be awesome to see:)

All we really need is the GT5 replay files, get us some of those and we're good to go. Can do it as part of the Intro Video or a quick intro to each of the series :)

GranStand Challenge 2
(...)
Rules for the GranStand Challenge 2:
(...)

[*]This prize will not be shipped outside the United States or Canada

Quick question, does that mean that I can't participate or that if I win I'll have to pay the shipment?

Thank you everyone and thank you Buttkicker for the prize. Unfortunately, I cannot accept this prize because I do not have a seat/racing rig to hook it up to. I do not want to see this prize go to waste so I would like to give this great prize to O10231994 who finished in second if that is alright.

Thank you everyone and thank you Buttkicker for the prize. Unfortunately, I cannot accept this prize because I do not have a seat/racing rig to hook it up to. I do not want to see this prize go to waste so I would like to give this great prize to O10231994 who finished in second if that is alright.

Great sportsmanship, Soundtiger.

Well done! :gtpflag:

👍

----

I am taking the lineup from my garage offline so I can run a couple of laps, change oil, etc, before this evening's races. Did you get what you needed, Rally?

Jeeez... good stuff from you tiger. Beautiful sportsmanship. An exemple.

Fellow Snailers, whats a good lap time for the batmobile?

S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club

Drgreenthumb67
dangerzone641
BerdiyevA

Dang it's been a year already? Wow time flies when your in such an awesome community

Happy anniversary Greeny, danger and Berda.
Green, this means that you and me are racing together for 2 years now, huh? Incredible! And Chatva too. :)

Thanks for your generosity, soundtiger. I believe kcheeb just sent you a PM to make sure your that you really can't hook it up to your rig (the Gamer 2 is really versatile and can be hooked up on most setups).

I'd also like to let you know that I'm going to be posting the official S.N.A.I.L. Marketplace later tonight. This is where TEX36 was planning to do with the prize if he ended up the winner. The S.N.A.I.L. Marketplace will allow those who sacrifice their time for the earn credits (called $hells) and they can then bid on or buy prizes using those credits. The "seller" would then be able to keep those credits and use them to buy other things. In essence, this new "marketplace" system will be tailor made for situations in which one SNAIL has something of value to another SNAIL because it would ensure that not only does a prize like this go to someone who wants it, but it would also go to someone who has sacrificed their personal time for the betterment of the league.

Ultimately, it's your prize so you can do with it what you want. I just wanted to give you a heads up on what's going to be announced later tonight in case it's something that you'd want to consider as well. :)

soundtiger95

Wow, i didn't see that coming... that really is great sportsmanship!! great job everyone that did this, it was fun to do

Back