◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,773 comments
practicing? Or did you get promoted?

Promoted. Assuming its what is in the best interest for the league. if I can get a handle on the elise it should be a fun sunday.

Im off work for the night if anybody wants to practice later.
I would but tonight is the endurance race with the RM 111R. To make matters worse I haven't left work yet d'oh! Should be home like 10 min before qualifying starts.

Here are some pics for the Alfa! :D

NuumlrburgringGP_F_zps697d10e6.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_1_zps0a40b435.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_3_zps6e9d2533.jpg

And my favorite one. :D

NuumlrburgringGP_F_2_zps4a0512ca.jpg

I need some help... I have a wheel stand pro for my G27 but I have to race in an office chair, and after a while it starts hurting my back and my bottom, so I was thinking of selling the stand pro and buying a playseat evo, and since I want triple monitors on my pc and my ps3 i thought about connecting my ps3 to the 3 monitors for my pc and use the playseat as my new office chair.

(here is a very quick photoshop I did so you guys get somewhat of an idea of what i'm trying to say.)

So here's the problem, I have no room for my keyboard and mouse. :dunce:
I saw this thing, but is no longer in production (I believe), and is way to expensive.

What I wanted to ask you guys is:
1. Can I connect my ps3 to my pc monitors?
2. Where can I get something to hold my keyboard and mouse like the last picture that would work with the playseat?

If you can answer at least one, i'm deeply grateful.

I need some help... I have a wheel stand pro for my G27 but I have to race in an office chair, and after a while it starts hurting my back and my bottom, so I was thinking of selling the stand pro and buying a playseat evo, and since I want triple monitors on my pc and my ps3 i thought about connecting my ps3 to the 3 monitors for my pc and use the playseat as my new office chair.
http://s803.photobucket.com/user/ThePDTX/media/evolution-black-g27-2_zps2c1f774e.jpg.html
(here is a very quick photoshop I did so you guys get somewhat of an idea of what i'm trying to say.)

I saw this thing, but is no longer in production (I believe), and is way to expensive.
http://s803.photobucket.com/user/ThePDTX/media/199368-vrxmach3_slide_zps91af021e.jpg.html

2. Where can I get something to hold my keyboard and mouse like the last picture that would work with the playseat?

If the PC monitors have Hdmi inputs then you can. But remember you need one PS3 per monitor.

If the PC monitors have Hdmi inputs then you can. But remember you need one PS3 per monitor.

I did not know that... I thought It would be like the pc, that you could connect the 3 screens to one device, I just didn't know if the screens could be connected to both the pc and the ps3 at the same time. There goes my idea to save space and money, I guess i'll stick with my tv for the ps3 then. haha

1. Yes, as long as the monitors are HDCP compliant. Everything made after 2007 should be.

You can convert HDMI to DVI. Actually HDMI carries a DVI signal over it, as well as audio, and ethernet in newer versions. You can get a DVI>HDMI converter for cheap or buy a cable like this.

Talk to Owens!

PM the info to log on and I'll get it loaded.

I haz new lap top and can do some of this now. (Don't mention my iracing machine, its my baby and doesn't get used for that stuff. LoL)

If you want to become a replay uploader you'll need to talk to zer0, 'cheeb or dabney for permissions to that folder.

It's there. I think I might have created a folder that I didn't need to but it's there.

Thanks! Got it and got that all reviewed.

Why you keep ninjain in and out of SNAILIRR? we smell or something? ;)

Thanks hooker4 and jobyone! Looks good. 👍

Both of you should go to the marketplace (link in my sig) to earn credit for contributing to the lineup post. :)

I do this to help the league not for my gain. I am pretty lucky and have a good job and all I need (except time) so I am happy for the rewards to go to others:)

1. Yes, as long as the monitors are HDCP compliant. Everything made after 2007 should be.

You can convert HDMI to DVI. Actually HDMI carries a DVI signal over it, as well as audio, and ethernet in newer versions. You can get a DVI>HDMI converter for cheap or buy a cable like this.

Dang, I wish I knew about that website when I set my triples up. What I paid for just the HDMI to DVI adapters is what they sell full-on adapter cables for. :ouch:

Back