◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
At 9:25 not now

Opps "by", I'm still learning to read !

By opening the room early it allows me to test my connection with streaming audio and opening a room, monitoring bandwidth needs. I'm currently unhappy with my ISP. Already ordered the upgrade. just getting factual data versus what I was told when I originally ordered the service.

Just did a few laps in the Lotus, and after some very consistent 1:06s, I managed a 1:05.907! I've probably got 2 hours with the G27 and already I'm seeing an improvement! Loving every minute of it, and I'll probably join up tonight for the practice race(sans mic since my allergies are acting up). See you guys soon!

cmbeal317

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this past Sunday Sept 8th please join with your best racecraft BLUE ROOM :

TBA shortly
1472-6118-3744-3753-7339

Everyone else please join with your best racecraft the Red Room:
1472-6118-4130-9225-5698

gran-turismo-6-details.jpg

[URL=https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6329112#post6329112"]This Sunday's Combos can be found Here! 👍[/URL]

GTP Google+ Page!

Last edited:
Just did a few laps in the Lotus, and after some very consistent 1:06s, I managed a 1:05.907! I've probably got 2 hours with the G27 and already I'm seeing an improvement! Loving every minute of it, and I'll probably join up tonight for the practice race(sans mic since my allergies are acting up). See you guys soon!

cmbeal317

Congratulations on the G27!

Can't make it tonight, brain melting from start-of-school stuff.

My son has run a few B-Spec races for me, but I am feeling very discombobulated, my apologies, on-track, or off-track. I have done little PS3 in a few weeks.

I hope to make it Sunday. Good luck tonight, y'all.

cmbeal317

cmbeal317

Guess im going to have to step up my game. Lol. Congrats on the new wheel!

Bspec should have all cars broken in by now but I'm far too exhausted to practice tonight, especially since I haven't touched the game since Sunday night. Might just do a few practice laps on my own to get a feel for the new cars. Hopefully see D3 Sunday night. Early notice for not making it Sept 22 due to work.

September 15, 2013 lineup
banners by jobyone

ROUND ONE
Lotus Elise RM '96 (135HP / PP 478)(Racing Hard tires)
@Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse (5 laps)

ELise96RM_GVSR_zps37422e6e.jpg

photo by Chiochan

ROUND THREE
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 (177HP / PP 501) (Racing Hard tires)
@Nürburgring GP/F (5 laps)

Alfa_NurbGPF_zpsebcf3881.jpg

photo by DriftinAssassin

ROUND TWO
Super GT Nissan GT-R's (click here for list) (518HP / PP 602) (Racing Hard tires)
@Road Course - Indy (7 laps)

SGT_GTR_IRC_zps142b3a49.jpg

photo by fastfox400

rofl :lol: :D Fixt!

September 15, 2013 lineup
banners by jobyone

ROUND ONE
Lotus Elise RM '96 (135HP / PP 478)(Racing Hard tires)
@Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse (5 laps)

ELise96RM_GVSR_zps37422e6e.jpg

photo by Chiochan

ROUND TWO
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 (177HP / PP 501) (Racing Hard tires)
@Nürburgring GP/F (5 laps)

Alfa_NurbGPF_zpsebcf3881.jpg

photo by DriftinAssassin

ROUND THREE
Super GT Nissan GT-R's (click here for list) (518HP / PP 602) (Racing Hard tires)
@Road Course - Indy (7 laps)

SGT_GTR_IRC_zps142b3a49.jpg

photo by fastfox400

What just happened?

Hmmm, what did I miss?

Update: G27 isn't scheduled to be delivered until Monday :grumpy: :) :grumpy:

Why for not?

Sounds like a room blew up a few moments to late...

Something that was completely avoidable. I don't want to get into it on the thread. But it will require a lot of contemplating on my behalf. I know my first week was rough trying to get acclimated. I had my fair share of incidents but these were over the top just in practice. Those who would like to know more details can pm me.

Sorry to those that were still in the room. I did not realize that I had it set to fixed host. I sincerely apologize to those had to deal with that.

Last edited:
fastfox400
Something that was completely avoidable. I don't want to get into it on the thread. But it will require a lot of contemplating on my behalf. I know my first week was rough trying to get acclimated. I had my fair share of incidents but these were over the top just in practice. Those who would like to know more details can pm me.

Sorry to those that were still in the room. I did not realize that I had it set to fixed host. I sincerely apologize to those had to deal with that.

Thats why its called practice. You cant quit because of a bad practice night. Well, I guess you could but why?

Not so much what happened but what said when something was said.

Tempers will flair. Misunderstandings will happen.

What a person does and how they handle it after is what will speak of their character.

:) you have been enjoying SNAIL and shown to be dedicated. As a person that's enjoyed racing with you. I'd ask you to reconsider.

Tempers will flair. Misunderstandings will happen.

What a person does and how they handle it after is what will speak of their character.

:) you have been enjoying SNAIL and shown to be dedicated. As a person that's enjoyed racing with you. I'd ask you to reconsider.

I have reconsidered. And will be getting my practice tomorrow night. It was just a off night. I have made attempts to reconcile the situation and will see what happens. I'm not going any where. Those who responded know exactly how I felt, and I appreciate the words of wisdom that was bestowed upon me. I'm actually looking forward to sunday.

Thats why its called practice.

I don't agree with this at all.

You must race in practice with the same level of good racecraft that's expected of you on Sunday nights or any other S.N.A.I.L. event. Period.

You cant quit because of a bad practice night.

I do agree with this, but people will make the decision they feel is right for them.

D2 data is entered.

Now that I got it all figured out, it won't take as long next week:).

Back