◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Finally got over 100 podiums. :dopey:

G27 should arrive tomorrow :)

Thanks for the racing tonight D3. We had some awesome close battles in there tonight. 👍 See you guys in 2 weeks.

I'll be so happy when the elise goes away. It is my kryptonite. 1 podium and 1 win for myself in D3.. These guys are way faster than expected.. A few hiccups but we'll see what happens. Great racing guys..

I had a blast following Joe around Nurb.

Edit TOTPP.. Nice.. Glad to be apart of SNAIL.

My SNAIL PLEDGE:

Today after reading the Good Race Craft Guide and the SOLR I pledge to race by observing all the rules. I will race hard and fast but always respecting my Fellow D3 Snail Drivers. I will attempt to always make touch free passes and if I start and Incident I will give position back.

With that said. D3 Lounge is open for business.

gran-turismo-6-details.jpg
awesome attitude to have! We love you:)

Division 4 Race Report

Live cast done. Great night in d4!!! Man, that is what SNAIL is right there!!! Racing door to door all night! May have to upload a video real quick, that was just awesome stuff! Thanks everyone in d4!

What an awesome night!! Pure SNAIL racing. It was a night for all gentlemen! We saw 4 different winners and 80% of the division found the podium. My gut hurts from a couple of the races. It was just that intense. I may have to get help removing the couch cushion from my nether region! The evening started out with a small glitch concerning drivers seeing one another but it quickly settled itself down and we had a grid of 11. Thank you D4 for yet another great night of racing.

P.S. For whatever reason, I was not able to save races 4, 5 and 6. If anyone has them saved, please let us know. I think goat may have them but he has a trip planned so I want to make sure all of our bases are covered!

Nice set up dragon. I only have one concern. There is a picture where the coaster is missing a drink. You need to fix that.

At the time, it was on the desk. See the Steward Summary for last week. ;)

Fastfox, race 5 is up.

Incident Report Form is now accepting submissions.

Last edited:
Division 3
director's report

Another very eventful night in D3 as usual! We started off with some connection issues and by the end of the night everything was fine I believe! I had a few hiccups, I got to aggresive in qualifying and wasn't thinking and still feel horrible about what I did! But overall a decent night with D3!:sly:👍

D3 data entered!

I'm so sorry D2 for my connection issues, but thanks for waiting for me. Very frustrating. Going to do some testing with crash this week, I've got a couple of things I can try. Hopefully we can get it sorted.

Other than that, what a fun night of racing, loads of respect and plenty of bumper to bumper action 👍

Just want to let you guys know that I accidentally joined D3 for the first race. I finished 6th so you can take me out and move the people who were behind me up a spot.

Just want to let you guys know that I accidentally joined D3 for the first race. I finished 6th so you can take me out and move the people who were behind me up a spot.

Sound, we figured that out after you weren't in my list for d3 data... :P that was funny though! You did give me a good scare though!

Got some video to share too.
This was by far my favorite combo, this car on this track is superb!

Here is the start to that race. Watch everyone, see what D4 does here!

Well, once its done being processed.

I'll h ave some full replays up sometime this week, time permitting. Cheeb, I have these two saved in MP4 format if they fit the bill. I know you said no first corner shots, but this one might be an exception...

Video of the last race of the night for Division 2.

Excellent commentary, Jeff! I guess D1 finished early?

Got some video to share too.
This was by far my favorite combo, this car on this track is superb!

Here is the start to that race. Watch everyone, see what D4 does here!

Well, once its done being processed.

I'll h ave some full replays up sometime this week, time permitting. Cheeb, I have these two saved in MP4 format if they fit the bill. I know you said no first corner shots, but this one might be an exception...

Good stuff, Rally! And thanks for the live cast! 👍

Excellent commentary, Jeff! I guess D1 finished early?

Good stuff, Rally! And thanks for the live cast! 👍

D2 had a late start sorting connections from what I gathered. Dabney and I was able to catch the end of race 5 and all of 6.

Video of the last race of the night for Division 2.

Great stuff Owens:tup: The triple-screen replay is awesome. Wish I was there last night. kcheeb and I will get the connection issues sorted out this week.

I shared the Yellowhat to AG07WRXTR at the last minute last night. Car was not broken in and still managed second place:tup:

Nice win Al!

Thanks for the video post and great narrative Coach Owens!👍
Hats off to Tcrash for taking one for the team! He sat out to allow other drivers with connection issues to race! We did our best as team S.N.A.I.L. to accommodate the drivers that showed up. Sportsmanship, patience and respect was what we all shared in D2 last night!👍

Back