◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,670 comments
Last nite was good again despite lag throwing me into the sand on race 1 putting me in dead last but i managed to recover to a 3rd overall.
Now my wishes are for that combo 1 to go away. I'm sick and tired of it as its been going for some 5 weeks now.
Bandit... you're awesome... just take it easy ;)

Every division but D2 has been uploaded.

Thanks for getting this done quickly, guys! Please be sure you're logging your work in the Marketplace (link in my sig) so that you can earn $hells for it. I see that many of you are doing this already, but there are also quite a few of you who aren't. While it certainly isn't mandatory, you'll be kicking yourself when something you want is put up for sale and the only acceptable form of payment is $hells! :sly:

zer0, where is this interview at!?!

My bad, I've just been crazy busy all weekend. I asked Terronium-12 how long I had to complete it and he gave me a worst case scenario deadline of Tuesday. Therefore, I better have it done by tomorrow or else I fear my MotW status will be revoked! :scared:

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on September 15, 2013

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific tonight. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please read this. Also keep in mind that an incident report isn't supposed to be an argument. Here are some good tips on how to make sure things stay civil and respectful. 👍

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 92 points (88.40 for Prize A)
  2. OwensRacing ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. dangerzone641 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Adventuruss ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. brandofo ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  • Garage-father ----- DNR
  • zegrated ---------- DNR
  • nmcp1 ------------- DNR
  • racefan78 --------- DNR
  • Da_Panda_Bear ----- DNR
  • GTP_Worst_Driver -- DNR
  • GumballCGT -------- DNR
  • Hillracing -------- DNR
  • brianm3 ----------- DNR
  • BRSbeckett -------- DNR
  • z06fun ------------ DNR
  • JoeyFast22 -------- DNR
  • Ice_Warden -------- DNR
  • GTP_Benz-27 ------- DNR
  • SPEED14231234 ----- DNR
  • BerdiyevA --------- DNR
  • VELOCI_2NR -------- DNR
  • kendawg198 -------- DNR
  • serge_1919 -------- DNR
  • redsoxboy80 ------- DNR
  • WiiFreak ---------- DNR
Division 2
  1. GTP_RBERINGHS ----- voted to eliminate Round 1 91 points (75.52 for prize purposes only)
  2. AJK-VAIL ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  • GTP_XR_RACER_11 --- DNR
  • GCarneiroBR ------- DNR
  • tcrash15 ---------- DNR
  • DrKronin ---------- DNR
  • SoCalRacer310 ----- DNR
  • albtifosi --------- DNR
  • jmoneykillaz09 ---- DNR
  • VAG_star ---------- DNR
  • ND_4_SPD_Naruto --- DNR
  • FaelForna --------- DNR
Division 3
  1. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 1 91 points (84.04 for Prize C)
  2. schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Bandit0627 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Fastfox400 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. HusamOne ---------- did not submit a vote
  9. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  • Sandblazter ------- DNR
  • o10231994 --------- DNR
  • tezgm99 ----------- DNR
  • The2ArmedMen ------ DNR
  • moperlover -------- DNR
  • GTP_Ph7shr -------- DNR
  • ONESPACE ---------- DNR
  • zer05ive ---------- DNR
Division 4
  1. EAO-HarleyMan ----- voted to eliminate Round 1 90 points (85.19 for Prize B)
  2. canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. rallywgn81 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. GranStand_Bill ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. GTP_pyxen --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. SoundTiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  • whatbadgerseat ---- DNR
  • Vol_Jbolaz -------- DNR
  • VrapPlus ---------- DNR
  • floor_tom --------- DNR
  • Deadbrah ---------- DNR
  • kkoe -------------- DNR
  • fereck ------------ DNR
  • JESter82178 ------- DNR
  • steppenwolf111 ---- DNR
  • AJHG1000 ---------- DNR
  • edwin1017 --------- DNR
  • otakukid965 ------- DNR
  • iroquois-- -------- DNR
  • lifesagamble420 --- DNR
Division 5
  1. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3 92 points (81.92 for prize purposes only)
  2. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Handlebar-Man ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. raymann500 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Driftin_Assassin -- did not submit a vote
  6. flesxruoyxllik ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. tevesh2 ----------- did not submit a vote
  • RafaelR_13 -------- DNR
  • JRumley ----------- DNR
  • Fabricio98 -------- DNR
  • SCREAMING_CHIEF --- DNR
  • Priest8 ----------- DNR
  • Obi-Tonobi -------- DNR
  • myato1 ------------ DNR
  • THRASH_46 --------- DNR
  • georgeleo99 ------- DNR
  • COL_KLINK01 ------- DNR
  • DigiImprov -------- DNR
  • RJ_Whitlock_9mm --- DNR
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
ROUND 3 - Super GT Nissan GT-R's @Road Course - Indy

Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since martin20az wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
ROUND 1 - Lotus Elise RM '96 @Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse

This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since EAO-HarleyMan gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Price C goes to Oshawa-Joe so he gets any gift car ticket listed here (by posting his selection here on the thread).

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is $5M, but can be increased to $10M if it is selected within 24 hours of this results post).
OCD Cars - As discussed here, there will no longer be a restriction on when OCD cars can be selected. They are are now available for selection every week. However, OCD cars $1M and above are not available for selection during the second week of the OCD batch's availability (click here to check). In other words, if you select a car from the OCD during it's second week of availability, it must cost less than $1M.
DLC Cars - The only DLC cars available for selection are the one is the Racing Car Pack and any DLC car that is FREE and currently available in the PlayStation Store.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete (don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife)
Any track that's in the Course Pack or the Twin Ring Motegi Pack are also available for selection.

Last edited:
Thanks for getting this done quickly, guys! Please be sure you're logging your work in the Marketplace (link in my sig) so that you can earn $hells for it. I see that many of you are doing this already, but there are also quite a few of you who aren't. While it certainly isn't mandatory, you'll be kicking yourself when something you want is put up for sale and the only acceptable form of payment is $hells! :sly:

Yeah, I've been terribly negligent on this regard.

I would like to thank all of D2 for last night ... this Sunday was very nice, great racing and much respected by all ... I can't wait for next week...

I hope Martin picks the Super GT NSX triplets to replace the GTR's. ;)

Best combo we've had in a minute. Powerful and required some actually patience on throttle.

Sure wish it was done on Mediums. Bet it wouldn't been voted off.

Oh, yeah, if that car was on mediums, for sure it would be around. Indy was what ruined the round for me. Not a huge fan of the track at all. Feels really awkward.

Oh, yeah, if that car was on mediums, for sure it would be around. Indy was what ruined the round for me. Not a huge fan of the track at all. Feels really awkward.

Agreed. I wish they'd update it to its current layout.

Indy being my home track so to speak. I've got a lot of time in there. So myself. Love the track.

Here is a great race between Martin(Yellow), Danger(Red), and Myself(Blue).

Straight link: http://youtu.be/ihLyV5OPxTM

Be sure to subscribe. Always something new and interesting being posted. ;)

I think we should come up with some kind of prize to encourage participation on sunday night races. Seems like the numbers have been slowly dropping. At least in d5 anyway. I know we have the granstand prize. Which is awesome by the way. But maybe something else as well.

Last edited:
1 year and I'm still here. I still remember being nervous during my first race because I had run NASCAR and tuned public lobbies up to that point. No spec racing experience at all. Started out in D3 and slowly worked my way up. Thanks to all for some great door to door battles throughout the year!

I think we should come up with some kind of prize to encourage participation on sunday night races. Seems like the numbers have been slowly dropping. At least in d5 anyway. I know we have the granstand prize. Which is awesome by the way. But maybe something else as well.

Agreed. :) D5 has been really empty and last night was no exception. Granted I did leave early but thats not my point. :sly: Maybe something extra can boost attendance? Of course it probably can't be something too major like our Main Prizes (A, B, and C) but just a little sumthin sumthin will persuade people to join. Just my little 2¢. :)

I hope Martin picks the Super GT NSX triplets to replace the GTR's. ;)

.... Bet it wouldn't been voted off.

I hope Martin wants to pick a winner, personally.

The high HP choices are frequently one-and-done.

The OCD has some nice cars that may promote close racing, imho. He can choose what he likes, I am personally hoping for something that is good across several levels of skill, has a track with enough room to pass and not yet wreck the field with a small error... has enough HP to pass but not so much that a single error means the driver gets 8-10 min of pointless lapping.

Nothing complicated... ;-)

Sweet! Get that thing set up! Hurry! Before it changes its mind! :D

The G27 isn't going anywhere but on to the stand. The DFPro served it's purpose as the back up, but I'm not going to fire up GT5 until I change them out. The smell of brand new leather wrapped wheel is back. Remember that?

I hope the lotus goes. Don't worry guys, the Alpha is the new Elise.

Oh, it knows what yer gonna do to it. It's probably sitting there trying to decide whether it want's yer sweaty palms all over it. Forget about sniffing it. :sly: ;) :lol:

No, sadly, I've since forgotten the smell. But I do remember how quiet it was to turn without any power compared to the DFGT. I was all like ooOOOooo. "Listen to that silence." when I got mine unboxed.

Oh and Handlebar, real men drive high HP cars. ;)

I never have cared for the low HP cars. Probably because I suck at driving them worser than the high hp sleds.

Kcheeb, where's them D2 replays at bro'? Me want to play with new toys you built us!

Last edited:
Take yer time dude. I know how long it takes to cut a hair out west. :sly: Is that what they call that out that way nowadays? ;)

Think it might be time for a little dram or 2 of whisky. :cheers:

Uploading now.

It has to be perfect though ;)

Only 2? Unless you pour like I do :lol:

Well by definition, a dram is pretty small, comparatively speaking, so when I mean a dram of whisky, I'm really talking about anywhere between 16-32 in my glass. Only way I measure it is put a few cubes of ice in the glass and make 'em float in the water of life.

Great news. :) It must be a pain to go back to the DFPro once you get used to the G27.

Surprisingly, I didn't mind the DFPro and made the best of the situation while waiting for the G27. There's probably not a lot of difference in performance, but the G27 is far more comfortable to shift, and the better pedals allow for more consistency lap to lap. Even then I didn't overly mind the pedals; they generally do what you want them to do with a good level of precision.

Overall, DFPro/DFGT are amazing wheels and far better ( read more fun and feels like I'm driving) than the DS3. When was the last time you pressed "x" to go faster in your real car?

Last edited:
S.N.A.I.L. PP Cap Racing tonight

Some quick line ups folks could use tonight

2000pp
PP Range 450-550

Here are some 2000pp Line Ups:

AWD - R8 4.2 (523)
MR- NSX concept (470)
FR - C6 Z06 (549)
FF - Motul Civic (457)
1999pp
------------------------------------

All Race Cars
AWD - Mazda Atenza TC (498.)
MR - NSX RM (499)
FF - Integra TC (496)
FR - Spoon S2000 (506)
1999PP

AWD - 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85 (526)
MR- Audi R8 4.2 (523)
FR - Amuze R1 (475)
FF - Trial Celica (476)
2000pp

AWD - Evo RM (511)
MR - Evora (468.)
FF - Xsara Rally (497)
FR - RX7 GT300 (524)
2000pp

AWD - Evo RM (511)
MR - Espirit V8 (489)
FF - Tial Celica (476)
FR - RX7 GT300 (524)
2000pp

AWD - Mazda Atenza TC (498.)
MR - '99 Motor Sport Elise (490)
FF - Integra TC (496)
FR - 370Z Tuned Academy(516)
2000PP

AWD - Evo RM (511)
MR - Esprit V8 (489)
FF - Integra TC (496)
FR - Spoon S2000 (506)
2002pp

(...)
Overall, DFPro/DFGT are amazing wheels and far better ( read more fun and feels like I'm driving) than the DS3. When was the last time you pressed "x" to go faster in your real car?

Hahaha true, having the DFPro is better than having no wheel at all (and better than a lot of other wheels I've seen). I just thought that it would be kind of "uncomfortable" (not really the word i'm looking for) when you're accustomed to the helical gears of the G27. But you endured and apparently it wasn't that bad so that is a plus. :)

Latest Posts

Back