◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Naaah, just gotta trick their server into thinking I'm in the UK, with something like this. However, I am at work, and won't be installing anything like that on their computers. State of Michigan frowns on that kinda stuff

Naaah, just gotta trick their server into thinking I'm in the UK, with something like this. However, I am at work, and won't be installing anything like that on their computers. State of Michigan frowns on that kinda stuff

That's right, and VPNs do the same thing. I've just had better luck with a VPN vs a proxy. I use www.hideipvpn.com to watch baseball, football, and stuff on the Beeb. Blackout restrictions are dumb and I choose to ignore them. ;)

Anyone heading out to watch RUSH tonight?!?!?!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKAr42gxjhM">YouTube Link</a>

You should save your $15 per ticket. Wait a month and get it OnDemand and watch it in the comfort of your own home.

That's right, and VPNs do the same thing. I've just had better luck with a VPN vs a proxy. I use www.hideipvpn.com to watch baseball, football, and stuff on the Beeb. Blackout restrictions are dumb and I choose to ignore them. ;)

Hey now, I'll have to look into that!

You should save your $15 per ticket. Wait a month and get it OnDemand and watch it in the comfort of your own home.

This is my plan as well.

Hey S.N.A.I.Ls,

I'm away this weekend, so I won't be able to send out the usual Sunday morning note. It shouldn't cause any real grief, but I wanted to make sure that the D2 guys get in and connect up without issue.

Division 2 Sunday Night connection timeline:

9:15 Eastern - tcrash opens the lounge and posts in the thread.
9:16 Eastern - wave one of the D2 crew (AG07WRXTR, Xrad-11, AJK-VAIL and socalracer310) join the lounge.
9:20 - 9:25 Eastern - tcrash posts on the thread that wave 2 of the D2 crew (everyone else) can join the lounge.
9:30 Eastern - D2 racing commences.

Have a great Sunday night everyone, looks to be a fun lineup 👍

Cheers,

kcheeb

Just saw Need for Speed official trailer of the movie. Thats just amazing look better than the games : and the 2 fast 2 furious movies crap with douchebag and 3 feet man (tokyo drift) :lol::lol::lol:

Just saw Need for Speed official trailer of the movie. Thats just amazing look better than the games : and the 2 fast 2 furious movies crap with douchebag and 3 feet man (tokyo drift) :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, that movie, I'll wait till its in the 5 dollor bin at Meijer.

nmcp1
Agreed! Not quite a packed theater but everyone got up and clapped at the end! Highly recommended for any gear head and a must for F1 fans.

Same as well! That was actually a great movie! Intense! Though that Lotus Race car in the beggining is sick! Which I know they have those on iracing! Really cool movie! 👍

Same as well! That was actually a great movie! Intense! Though that Lotus Race car in the beggining is sick! Which I know they have those on iracing! Really cool movie! 👍

Same here too! Loved the part with the Lotus 49 and the hitchhiking scene too! Wish they would have shown more of the Tyrrell P34.

Hey rally, what part of michigan are you from? I was born in lansing. I havent been to a meijer store in years

Live in Lansing. Well, Holt actually. Work downtown. How long and how long ago did you live here?

On the hunt for a TOTPP!! A couple of more to go!!:scared:

Just 2 more!!

AM I the only one that hears the themes song to Jeopardy??

Only one more... Thanks Rally!!

The suspense is fantastic!!

Almost empty here... Had to pull the DP... Now think of some Kenny Wayne Sheppard!!

Last edited:
This game again?!?! Who will win????

Can't....stop...refreshing!

Great, now I hear jeopardy too.

NO problem man.

You know, I had this really great beat in my head before this. It was much more thrilling and suspenseful. Now its Jeopardy.

Ok, shipping up to boston, thats a good one. loop the beat.

Last edited:
Back