◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,751 comments
Hey guys, my friend has let me borrow his copy of GTA V and I was wondering if we have a crew on there? I have it until Thursday so I want to run with some of you guys and cause mayhem. :)

I'm really enjoying the challenge of driving the Audi at Spa. I have made this observation:

Oo4oRr1.png

New combos are eluding my end-of-week attention.

Gonna chill, take the family out for the day Saturday, then work on it Sunday.

Catch y'all on the flipside.

Yah I always go but this years VIP seating sold out so I'm watching live stream My avatar picture is of me at Irwindale 1/8th dragstrip

Sweetness. I have yet to go myself but I live down the street so I have no excuse not to.

Last edited:
Just realized my Redskins are "primetime" vs the Other Guys on Sunday. I will be out this Sunday, watching them.

I will also miss a race in a few weeks.

Going to hop in d1 if anyone is around. Not sure what I will be doing but should be there for a bit

Never mind. Going to open a room

Last edited:
7375653288_33b033905c_o.jpg

Tonight's Episode
Special Stage Route 5 Reverse - 70 Laps - Caution Laps - Lap 22 & Lap 45
SNAIL_Division2 Lounge - 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Don't forget to join us on Dec 7th for our first official GT6 event! Click GT6 banner below for more information

zer0, update for the second post.

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 (326 HP / PP 463) (Sports Medium tires) @Road Course - Twin Ring Motegi (5 laps)

Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 (682 HP / PP 680) (Racing Medium tires) @Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (5 laps)

For the Audi, I suspect there will be some that get below 2:00 minute lap times but for the majority it'll be above. And given a standing start, 5 laps should be right 👍

zer0, update for the second post.

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 (326 HP / PP 463) (Sports Medium tires) @Road Course - Twin Ring Motegi (5 laps)

Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 (682 HP / PP 680) (Racing Medium tires) @Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (5 laps)

For the Audi, I suspect there will be some that get below 2:00 minute lap times but for the majority it'll be above. And given a standing start, 5 laps should be right 👍

Thanks, cheeb! Updated. 👍

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I got a job after months of looking, which is great, but they wouldn't let me work on Saturdays and have Mondays off, which means I won't be able to race with you guys for some time.
Hopefully when 2014 comes my boss will let me have Mondays if I ask nicely and i'll be able to race with you again (this time on GT6 ;) ), but until then that is out of the question.
I'll still be active here on the forum, or at least try. I'll swing by every other day to catch up and maybe even post some lineup pictures. :sly:

Attention D1 Drivers

I will not be in attendance for tonight's festivities due to my body's inability to fight off whatever bug has crawled up into my sinuses and has refused to go away. :yuck:

We'll need someone to handle the replays and if there's another scorekeeper among us that can keep score that would be great as well.

Good luck and have fun tonight fellow D1'ers... :cheers:

Güten Morgen all! So little Driftin here just finished his 4th 5K and feeling accomplished. :D I will be spending the rest of the day with my family so I don't know if I will be in for tonight. Hope everyone has fun. :)

Back