◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
Is it paintable? I think I may have missed that DLC. If it's the one that only comes in 2 colors and is unmodifiable, then I have both of them.

Not sure on that count. I DL'd both at the same time and put them in the game, but never did anything more than that. I just know that it should be the Corvette C7 Stingray '14. Unless he meant the prototype, but I can't see that. Wouldn't shock me if they are unmodifiable, since the car's not yet been released, and the DLC came the day of the announcement of the production version of the 14 Vette. I'm sure GM has them restricted.

From last night's kart racing, here's Handlebar using the Madrid Kerb of Instant Death™ to gain an unfair altitude advantage:
1VSgRdT.jpg

And here I am wondering if there's enough room to pass "underneath," and whether or not doing so would constitute "sufficient overlap":
Xm2GCph.jpg

I think we may need to update the SNAIL OLR in light of this new tactic.

Just kidding!

Last edited:
Actually, it is covered in the off track sub section of the OLR. just so long as keep the car on track on the vertical plane, all is well. Now, for going under, I mean, as long as no contact is made...

Can't paint the Stingray or change the wheels. Red or gray will be the only variations.

Yeah just the regular corvette C7 not the test car.

Nice choice with the Alfa! I'm loving all 3 combos! Can't wait for Sunday!

Hey stats guys, how close is the Alfa to being the longest running car?

You can find the list of Popular S.N.A.I.L. cars here, scroll over to the right.

In terms of number of times being run in S.N.A.I.L. it's not close. But, for an individual car we don't have a count of consecutive weeks run.

Consecutive weeks run for a specific combination we do have. You can find that here. Again, scroll to the right.

Friends list completely gone , what happend ?

This happened to me and a few others last night too. I tried for twenty minutes, turn off, turn on, log in, log out to no avail. Then went Kart racing in the open lobby for two hours. When we were done, I logged off and back on and they were back :confused:

If losing your friends list isn't mysterious enough, can anyone explain to me, how come my close ratio transmissions change top speeds after i do some racing with that car? but if i go and install the original transmission, then reinstall the close ratio racing transmission again i finally come out with original top speed. If this has happened to you, please let me know so im not going crazy, otherwise i think i may have slipped across another glitch.

Thanks for the links cheeb
In terms of number of times being run in S.N.A.I.L. it's not close. But, for an individual car we don't have a count of consecutive weeks run.
Since the car I believe has only been picked once, I would assume that any number it has would be consecutive.:sly:

Wow, interesting numbers. The Lotus Elise RM did 17 races!?! Wow. I thought the RX-7 had more races under its belt too. Tied for 5th though, good run, this coming Sunday will set it to fourth with 7, tied with the S2000. Hope it sticks around and that portly feeling Nissan hits the road, and we get a new track, Like a street course to race it on.

Last edited:
Please deposit $ 1,250,000,00 in the bank for me.

I was wondering about the wisdom of 'announcing' the car, then changing it, especially as a high dollar car.... Not so much a dig at Ph1sher, but holding off until you are certain... Probably wise.

Sorry for double-tap.

Yeah just the regular corvette C7 not the test car.

Nice choice with the Alfa! I'm loving all 3 combos! Can't wait for Sunday!

So to be crystal clear...

Your choice:

2014 Chevrolet Stingray Final Prototype (regular Chevrolet Dealer, level 12, downloadable)

(478 hp / 533 PP) - Sport Soft Tires

Handlebar
Sorry for double-tap.

So to be crystal clear...

Your choice:

2014 Chevrolet Stingray Final Prototype (regular Chevrolet Dealer, level 12, downloadable)

(478 hp / 533 PP) - Sport Soft Tires

Yes

Rallywagon
Thanks for the links cheeb

Since the car I believe has only been picked once, I would assume that any number it has would be consecutive.:sly:

Wow, interesting numbers. The Lotus Elise RM did 17 races!?! Wow. I thought the RX-7 had more races under its belt too. Tied for 5th though, good run, this coming Sunday will set it to fourth with 7, tied with the S2000. Hope it sticks around and that portly feeling Nissan hits the road, and we get a new track, Like a street course to race it on.

For the Alfa yes, it's only been picked once. There are others on there that have been picked more than once though. And off the top of my head I can't think of any easy way to find that out, given the tools at my disposal :sly:

No cant send DLC..

Edit: For those that want to know, my back surgery that was scheduled for tomorrow morrow morning has been post poned for 6-8 weeks due to how quick my recovery has been.

Last edited:
S.N.A.I.L. Stamina Racing Tonight!!!!!!

SNAIL_Division3 room is open and ready for practice

CURRENT COMBO:
10181604983_6e3713eef1_b.jpg

Car: Honda Integra type R (DC5) '05 RM (Racing Hards)
Track: Cape Ring South (65+1 laps)

Back