◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Good racing last night and felt really happy for the division win but sad at the same time because I was soooo ready to kick Chatva's ass and only later realized he was pulled into D2 and that made me happy again :). Congrats dear friend. Hope to join you soon.

Here's some butt clinching action from D1 last night at Laguna Seca :)
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.jpg

And no contact made 👍
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_1.jpg

FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 10 November 2013

Currently tracking 9 Incident Reports

We have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the stewards. This may, obviously, change the order of the prizes to be selected. All winners are asked to refrain from making selections until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted.

The target deadline for the Steward Reviews, this week, is Tuesday night by 10PM Eastern. The Steward Summary will be posted as soon as possible, following completion of reviews.

@ SNAIL Stewards, please make your way to The Steward's Area. Would like at least 3, (ideally 5) stewards, to include the steward assigned to the specific div, to review each complaint.​

IR Submission Form is now closed

Last edited:
Looks like my crisis over no SPIKE is solved. The Smokey Bones down the street is going to put the show on for me. Now I just have to fight a snow storm to get there. Can you say drifting in the snow?:D

DRIFFFTTTINNGG LIKE A BOSS!!

Looks like my crisis over no SPIKE is solved. The Smokey Bones down the street is going to put the show on for me. Now I just have to fight a snow storm to get there. Can you say drifting in the snow?:D
Out around the east coast are ya? Just got done snowing here in MI. And let me tell ya, I already been out playing in it! Man, I hope this trend continues! Looking like a good sledding year.

Whew! Glad to hear the good news! If I'm ever in Erie, PA you know I'm going to the Smokey Bones! :D

Last edited:
Hey SNAILs,
It's the final countdown! Only 15 minutes until GT Academy airs on Spike TV! If you haven't done so yet, log onto your Twitter account and click on each of the links below! Be sure to show your fellow SNAILs all the support and encouragement you can. Regardless of what happens on the show, they've all already accomplished something truly EPIC so let's celebrate!! :cheers:

@ GumballCGT

@dgafaboutany1

@martinsprau

@Joey_Barbato

@chillracing

Also, don't forget the Twitter trivia contest during the show! You'll need to click the button below to see the trivia questions on your Twitter feed. There will be one trivia question per episode and you need to answer the question before the episode is over to get credit. :)

Last edited:
Hey SNAILs,
It's the final countdown! Only 15 minutes until GT Academy airs on Spike TV! If you haven't done so yet, log onto your Twitter account and click on each of the links below! Be sure to show your fellow SNAILs all the support and encouragement you can. Regardless of what happens on the show, they've all already accomplished something truly EPIC so let's celebrate!! :cheers:

@ GumballCGT

@dgafaboutany1

@martinsprau

@Joey_Barbato

@chillracing

Also, don't forget the Twitter trivia contest during the show! You'll need to click the button below to get the questions. 👍

I have to wait till 10:30 to watch :(

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I've posted here. Anyways, I just wanna say good luck to all the SNAIL GT Academy finalists! :D:tup:

Hey doodle, it's great to hear from you! You'll be in Silverstone yourself one day soon and we'll be cheering you on! :)

I have to wait till 10:30 to watch :(

I guess you didn't my tweet about the BLEEP then. You'll know what I was talking about once you see it. :sly:

You have company DG... Looks like I am in the same leaky boat you are... No GTA until 10:30 for me as well...:banghead:

That really sucks, Exo. At least Spike TV replied to my tweet lol! I would say switch your cable provide, but then again you get your cable for free, so there's that.. :ouch:

[quote="zer05ive] That really sucks, Exo. At least Spike TV replied to my tweet lol! I would say switch your cable provide, but then again you get your cable for free, so there's that.. :ouch:[/quote]

Such a drag but thanks... Unfortunately my cable provider is also my employer... But you are right... Cheap is good but free is better~

Was cool to see the first episode. Sadly I had to watch it like an old movie. With no sound. Had closed captions on but all my fans kept distracting me so I couldn't tell what was being said. Actually only one person noticed I was on the tv and that was because I had to ask him to change the channel. This isn't like I dreamed it would be. Where's my groupies?? Must have been the cones I hit. They were all into me till I hit the cones. WHY oh WHY did I hit the cones?? BTW there was a 2 sec penalty for each cone.

Was cool to see the first episode. Sadly I had to watch it like an old movie. With no sound. Had closed captions on but all my fans kept distracting me so I couldn't tell what was being said. Actually only one person noticed I was on the tv and that was because I had to ask him to change the channel. This isn't like I dreamed it would be. Where's my groupies?? Must have been the cones I hit. They were all into me till I hit the cones. WHY oh WHY did I hit the cones?? BTW there was a 2 sec penalty for each cone.

Too funny! Did the guy who recognized you at least buy you a drink or something? Damn those cones! :lol:

But in all seriousness, awesome job! You definitely impressed! 👍

This...

I may have to watch a little later and miss out a little but what I am really looking forward to is starting to get the inside line on what it really like to be there from our guys. As each week progresses they will be able to say just a little bit more... This is going to be the fun part!

I guess you didn't my tweet about the BLEEP then. You'll know what I was talking about once you see it. :sly:

That really sucks, Exo. At least Spike TV replied to my tweet lol! I would say switch your cable provide, but then again you get your cable for free, so there's that.. :ouch:

I stayed away from the fourm cause I knew some would see it before
Just got done watching it was cool to see I got my 5 sec of fame lol :)
That bleep part was after an intense race between me n gumball can't wait to see the rest

Back