◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,773 comments
small snail.jpg

Wish I could have made it, son needed a 'fancy' outfit for school and it was supposed to be from the '80's.

In family style, he went hard, not home, and made the 80's the 1880's, just to be different. That's my boy!

Yes, getting him ready was more work, I annoyingly missed racing karts, but I would not trade having my "lil boy" ask me for help for dressing up for spirit day for school. Even if he is bigger'n me!

Hey tactile guys, I got a question for ya. I am considering going this route, but I have a concern. I use my headphones, which I run through my optical port. But to use tactile don't I need to use multi av out? or is there a dongle/gadget out there I should be looking for? I'm looking to do a budget, but decent build. I found a few DIY idea's out there to build transducers, and I will be sourcing amp and eq or two and run 4 to 6 transducers. If its one or the other, I guess I'll look around, maybe there is an optical hub doodad out there.

My headphones run from the optical port too. And I run my buttkickers from the l/r audio on the ps3's proprietary output with multi-audio out set. Works great.

If you have an amp to hook it up to, you can test the l/r out before you buy everything.

zer05ive
Finally got this sent over just now. Sorry for the delay.

Be sure to thank @Oshawa-Joe for contributing a Level 19 to the Prize C List. 👍
Thanks zer05ive!

And thanks joe for sending the ticket over!

You are welcome. D1 eh? Need to call you King Ph1sher !

and still can't believe this incredible day. I would have been heart broken if we didn't make it.

op-ronaldo-leap-1_af83a91.jpg

Trivia- did you know he was named after Ronald Reagan by his father?

Last edited:
That was a nice hat trick! Congrats to Portugal! 👍

Are you going to the Brazil next summer? No need to learn a foreign language to converse with the locals, right? :)

It would be great to go watch the games but I doubt I can get away; and yes Portuguese is my first language so I would feel right at home.

I suspect, if O-Joe ever gets back to a position where he can attend more regularly, he'll fall right in to D1. Every time I get to share a track with him, the thought goes through my head, "no pole positions for me this evening". I can run with him from time to time, if it's a track and car I'm especially good with, but if he gets in front it's usually game over. All that usually happens is, I get distracted when he passes me, staring at my car's reflection in his mirror paint jobs.

My headphones run from the optical port too. And I run my buttkickers from the l/r audio on the ps3's proprietary output with multi-audio out set. Works great.

If you have an amp to hook it up to, you can test the l/r out before you buy everything.
Yeah, I think I might be able to finagle something to test it. I'll be working on making a permanent home for my rig in my basement, just gotta do some things to make it less, basementy.
Anyway, I was looking around and found this. http://www.ambery.com/1in2outopdia.html, I'm thinking of using the head unit I have now that is some form of dolby. get some amps, and 100hz filters and use 7 speakers, one for each corner and three of the center, on the wheel, shifter and pedals.I think I have everything but the filters already too, with some crafty engineering
Thanks for letting me know Cheeb.

5150 man...

Decided to see what the wheel was thinking tonight... Now it works. :confused:
Decided to DL me some replays and grind some data... Loaded wrong week. :dunce:

Decided to try it again... Can't find last weeks replays. :grumpy:

Decided that I need another beer... well, that actually went ok!:cheers:

Decided to look one more time for said replays... Oh... There they are... :embarrassed:

Decided tomorrow night... Is when I will get data done for D3. :cool:

Back