◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,755 comments
I did some practice the other night in the new combos and here are my current avg times.

Combo 1: 1:02.3's
Combo 2: 2:21.6's
Combo 3: 1:45.9's

I know Tsukuba is around 1:01.8-9. I'll have the times for the other two combos tomorrow. Hopefully I will get pole on one of them.

S.P.E.C. Official Announcement Regarding GT6 Transition

As the long awaited release of GT6 approaches, Dec 6:)👍, SPEC would like to announce our official intentions regarding the transition from GT5 to GT6. SPEC feels that it would be important to make the transition as soon as possible. That being said, the first OFFICIAL SPEC race will be on Sat. Dec 14 at 10:00pm ET / 7:00pm PT in SNAIL_Division2 Lounge. What's that? Your asking what do we have planned for Dec 7? Glad you asked! On Dec 7, we ask that the winners from Season 13, Adventuruss, brandofo, tcrash15, kendawg198, cmbeal317, Racingchamp30 and everyone else who would like to join, join us in SNAIL_Division2 Lounge for something that will be a first in SPEC. We would like the winners of the track choices to announce their picks in the lobby on Dec 7. The way it will work is Adventuruss will make his car choice on Dec 6, this way the people with the track picks can do their testing and announce their picks in order of Season 13 finishing order, in the lounge on Dec 7. Once the track choices are made, we will begin 20 min practice races on each of the tracks to get the times down for the laps and also the dynamics of GT6 such as the feel of the car, pit stops and if there is any changes concerning pit stops and what ever. We thought this would be a fun way to transition and also learn the nuances of GT6. We are pretty sure that everyone will have a idea of what cars and tracks will be available to choose from on Dec 6 and will be able to make their choices on Dec 7. If you are picking a track, please have a few tracks picked as the person that picks first might already have picked your choice and you will have back up choices. Since I will not be able to attend Dec 7, I will defer my choice to AJK-VAIL since he came in 7th in Season 13. If he cannot make it, then it will be deferred to GTPDangerZone641.Please click HERE for the official Season 13 results.

There is no doubt that S.P.E.C.-Saturday's Premier Enduro Club, a S.N.A.I.L Racing Series, is the only place to be for the closest to real-life endurance races on Saturday night. If you have never raced with us or have and would like to join us, please click the SPEC link above and make a post on the thread. If you do not have access to SNAIL_Division2 Lounge, please let us know by posting that on the thread and we will gladly send you a friend request.

We here at SPEC would like to thank everyone who has raced with us over the past 13 season's, on GT5, for making this the longest running Snail Racing Series event and for all the ideas that were presented during that time. For this is the reason why SPEC is the ONLY Saturday Premier Enduro Club.
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Another 5 or 6 laps with each combo...

RX-7 @ Suzuka - 2:20.901
Camaro @ Cote - 1:44.531
Civic @ Tsukuba - 1:02.086

Another 5 or 6 laps with each combo...

RX-7 @ Suzuka - 2:20.901
Camaro @ Cote - 1:44.531
Civic @ Tsukuba - 1:02.086
Just to make sure you are running the Camaro on Sports Mediums right;) I guess that combo and me do not get on. I have no idea where I am losing so much time.

Just to make sure you are running the Camaro on Sports Mediums right;) I guess that combo and me do not get on. I have no idea where I am losing so much time.

Of course :lol:

If you have time right now I can help you out with that combo

If you're a PlayStation Plus member (like @Chiochan and @kcheeb) or if you're been thinking about signing up, you can save $20 off an annual membership today. Click here for details.

Anybody know of any other good Black Friday deals? I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I'm a sucker for a good deal. :)
If you're a PlayStation Plus member (like @Chiochan and @kcheeb) or if you're been thinking about signing up, you can save $20 off an annual membership today. Click here for details.

Anybody know of any other good Black Friday deals? I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I'm a sucker for a good deal. :)

Spent over an hour trying to subscribe to PS PLUS. Never saw a $20 discount. And then they wouldn't even allow me to put more $$ in the wallet so just gave up.

Spent over an hour trying to subscribe to PS PLUS. Never saw a $20 discount. And then they wouldn't even allow me to put more $$ in the wallet so just gave up.

I think there's some issues with the store. something to do with the European ps4 launch? If you buy the code from amazon, I got two :D, when the store is cooperating, you'll be able to redeem them there. It's Amazon that has the discount, not the pin store. And as I'm typing this, I don't know for sure if the deal is still available. Got mine last night while it was still black Friday.

EDIT: Sorry got confused, I thought zer0's link was for the Amazon deal on PS Plus, which is no more :(

nvm, totally out to lunch, not the first or last. just redeemed the codes I got.

Last edited:

Sorry Tex, that was a Black Friday deal.

I might not race tomorrow. Working all weekend moving our entire company to a new building and probably won't have time to break in the cars, let alone practice!

Just to let everyone know that i won't be able to race in GT6 till Christmas. Wife wants me to save the game as it being my Christmas Gift. Probably will trade in my GT5 game since i won't be playing GT5 the moment i start playing GT6 come Christmas morning. Good luck to all with the testing on December 7th and the Race a week later. Since i have been racing in SNAIL, do i just need to notify others in the thread here when i am ready to race again after Christmas or will i have to do a qualifying run and then be given a specific division to start in?

With only a one month hiatus, just holler when you will be back on the grid.

It is a good idea to check the thread periodically, probably semi-regularly once GT6 hits.

I am hoping that the new release will bring many new drivers in, and we can increase grids if not divisions as well.

Hi all,sorry to ask but what time are you runin this,and is it in stock cars.!

PM Ronin GThayc for a FR,thanks

Hi all,sorry to ask but what time are you runin this,and is it in stock cars.!

PM Ronin GThayc for a FR,thanks

Hey Hayc,

We race at 9:30 pm Eastern time and the cars are stock, each lounge we race in is set to tuning prohibited.

The first post of this thread has all kinds of info 👍

Kcheeb

Ok cool,just had a quick look at the regs and i like what i see.just a few more things,will I be able to race tonight and what diversion would I be placed in.

Ok cool,just had a quick look at the regs and i like what i see.just a few more things,will I be able to race tonight and what diversion would I be placed in.

If you can get the Time Trial done and submitted, there should be no problem getting you on the grid tonight 👍 The time trial will determine which Division you'll be placed in.

Skills will be along shortly with a full on welcome message :)

Ok cool will do my best to get all sorted in time for to night.just goin to make sure I got all the ride in stock and rebuy if needed,one last thing can cars be run in and oil chaned!

Back