◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
I won't be online Thursday night, I am pretty sure I will feel sick by Thursday night and not be able to go to work on Friday, either!

Maybe something I will eat for dinner in a few days will be the cause...
hehehe I see what you did there. :sly:

Someone can tell me if we have any event this Thursday?

I inquired about it, but have seen only limited interest.

If you want to have a participate in a Farewell to GT5 event this Thursday night, please reply to this post and say you're in. Don't just hit the Like button because that won't actually let us know if you want to race or not. I say if we have at least ten interested drivers, then we go for it!

Last edited:

If you want to have a participate in a Farewell to GT5 event this Thursday night, please reply to this post and say you're in. Don't just hit the Like button because that won't actually let us know if you want to race or not. I say if we have at least ten interested drivers, then we go for it!

After the Karts on Tuesday night - it would be good to "celebrate the final night" with a race or three ...... or so.
Count me in as being Wherever on Thursday night.

I am so totally in! I was planning on making a short Goodbye GT5 video for my YouTube channel anyway. If I could get in a race that would be pretty cool. Hint hint... :sly:

Which features were you wanting most?

I am starting to feel like Dragonwhisky may be right but I will hold off in 'broken promises' actions for a bit, I guess.

"Always Look On The Bright Side of Life" is a song I have always enjoyed...

Data export :dopey: and better networking.

cheeb, are those two things what you are personally hoping will fall under the new "Community Club features, or have you seen them mentioned in articles, videos, rumors etc?

I'm in.

I don't know if there's a plan yet or not but I think would be fun a 70's Japanese cars event on that thursday.
Since there's variable pp on that class, would be great to aloud a gently tune into a max pp so we could see very different cars on the track. Let those old Mazdas, Toyotas, Nissans, Datsuns, Izuzus come back on the track :D

Edit: Even better... add the Europeans too.

Zero, Im in

Hey I'd like to join your league. Its kind of hard to navigate through all the links and threads (or maybe I'm just tired idk) so heres a few questions:
Do i post times for all 3 rounds in the lineup so you can assign me in to appropriate division?
And is it requiered to race on sundays? Can i just do the weekdays events?

Hey I'd like to join your league. Its kind of hard to navigate through all the links and threads (or maybe I'm just tired idk) so heres a few questions:
Do i post times for all 3 rounds in the lineup so you can assign me in to appropriate division?
And is it requiered to race on sundays? Can i just do the weekdays events?

Thanks for your interest! Just keep an eye on this thread for @Skills to reply to your post. It'll contain the time trial instructions we'd like you to follow.

That being said, if you don't want to race on Sundays you won't have to submit a time trial time at all. You simply need to post your interest on the thread(s) that you'd like to race in. A full list of our events is listed in the first link of my sig below. :)

Yes it is. But it may not come with a shifter, or pedal set, which, if it doesn't, will run another $150 for pedal set and $80-100 for shifter. Somewhere around there anyway.

Oh yeah. D2 data completed.

Wh
Yes it is. But it may not come with a shifter, or pedal set, which, if it doesn't, will run another $150 for pedal set and $80-100 for shifter. Somewhere around there anyway.

Oh yeah. D2 data completed.

Wheel, pedals, no shifter noted.

Have not used my G27 shifter in the month or two I have owned it.

cheeb, are those two things what you are personally hoping will fall under the new "Community Club features, or have you seen them mentioned in articles, videos, rumors etc?

Way back there was a thread for what you'd like to see. So I added them to the list, with no hope of them being included :lol:

So is the wheel/pedals that much better than G27? (Sans shifter)

I will jump if it is convincingly better, but if the diff is only for D1+ levels, then I can pass on it.

I can't say since I have never used it, but at 450$ off I could not say no. My DFGT was a black friday deal right when GT5 came out so it seems fitting for me to buy this now.

I am trying to order one now. its not going well.
That is a horribly slow website!!! However, I could not resist picking that up, thanks for sharing Goat! What a damn deal! I'll give it a whirl at least, and decide if I'll sell it or keep it. If not, Geez, in a few months one could turn around a sell it for a profit at least.

Last edited:

I'll be there, I'm in!

Hi all,sorry to ask but what time are you runin this,and is it in stock cars.!

PM Ronin GThayc for a FR,thanks

Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, or 3 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Last edited:

I'll be there.

I'm interested. 👍

If work allows it, I am also in for this Thursday night!

I hope that GT6 launches with some kind of online facility. I can think of another game that just came out that waited to activate the online portion and it was a disaster. If this is the case with GT6, it is going to be hard to balance GT5/6 over the next month or so... Whatever happens, I am sure that we SNAILs will improvise, adapt and over come!! The next week is going to be very interesting!

Division 3 data has been entered.

REMINDER

Less than 30 minutes to go before Episode 4 of GT Academy!! Tune into Spike TV and join the conversation on Twitter!

Back