◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
I would say you are correct. But defer to @zer05ive as I've already confused myself with the Dec. schedule :lol:

Well :grumpy:. My apologies to the Stewards for announcing the deadline for reviews was tonight. I imagine though, getting them done this week will be somewhat better than putting the GT5 disc back in your PS3, to do reviews after having GT6 in the machines.

Am I correct in thinking the Prize picks from 1 Dec racing's winners will not be used until 15 Dec?

I would say you are correct. But defer to @zer05ive as I've already confused myself with the Dec. schedule :lol:

They won't be used for an official league night until December 15th. However, I imagine those who participate in our GT6 test session on December 8th will want to use that time to also practice those combos for when the races actually count on the 15th.

This GT6 test session on the 8th will have as similar of a format to our usual Sunday league nights as possible. Everything from the settings to the qualifying to overall format will be the same. Think of it as a dress rehearsal for the 15th so that we can discover any issues, nuances, or possibly even complete game-changers that will require us to rethink how we conduct our official league nights. 👍

I reckon it's good the stewards are rockin the reviews out then. It'll probably be later than I would've liked, Kart racing in a few, but we should have enough to post the summary. If not, I think we'll be able to clear prize winners to make their choices. There is the one from D2 that could certainly use a few reviews.

Reviewed all Steward inquiries - Wife (and then son) have declared some PS3 time before Friday.

(puts onna took wit' Rally's weather...)

With Karts being "dirt effin' cheap" compared to other cars - Tuesday Karts should hopefully be a fast transition to GT6, eh?

=};-{)#

Prize winners remember with the move to GT6 any of the cars and tracks listed as day 1 inclusions may be selected provided they meet the price constraints. Any way you slice it, 3 cars will have to be bought.

Prize winners remember with the move to GT6 any of the cars and tracks listed as day 1 inclusions may be selected provided they meet the price constraints. Any way you slice it, 3 cars will have to be bought.

Good point, Skills. Anyone got that link with all the GT6 cars?

I know I wont be there for thursday night. But maybe for a grand finale. The man who started this awesome league could be on the starting grid. Mr zero5ive himself. I may even call out of work that night just to race with you. It would be an honor. Whatdya say zero?

FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 1 December 2013

Reviews for the affected Prize Winners have been completed and I'm happy to announce, all prize winners, as reported here, are cleared to make their selections.

If any other stewards would like to review the last of the GT5 Incident Reports, I plan to hold off the full summary until Thursday night.

Thanks to Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, Tezgm99 and Wumpus-hunter for rockin out the reviews today. You guys are awesome. :cheers:

Banner by dabneyd
I reviewed all current Incident Reports as well.

Last edited:
I know I wont be there for thursday night. But maybe for a grand finale. The man who started this awesome league could be on the starting grid. Mr zero5ive himself. I may even call out of work that night just to race with you. It would be an honor. Whatdya say zero?

I was actually planning to race this past Sunday in our our last GT5 league night, but I went out of town for Thanksgiving and the traffic back on Sunday evening cause me to get back too late. As for Thursday, I won't be able to make it due to that being the last night of playoffs for my Softball league. I really appreciate the consideration though and I promise I'll get on the track with you soon! :)

We could race the Fit since we are all forced to buy it. Just for the first week anyway.

Pardon the Dumb Question, if you will ........... What is a "Fit"?

But we might be forced to mod it depending on how the game/races are set up...

Hopefully, GT6 retains the removable mods feature from GT5. I know I will only be installing mods, if I find them necessary to win A-Spec events, if I can remove them for SNAIL events.

Handlebar, just to tell you that I appreciated your response to my idea although you were the only one :(
Last evening, me and DRGreenthumb was racing 2 of this old boys tuned to 400pp in Madrid and boy... It was fun.
What I'm planning to do until Friday is opening a public room and race this old ladies with random people as Snail haven't shown any interest on it.

Handlebar, just to tell you that I appreciated your response to my idea although you were the only one :(
Last evening, me and DRGreenthumb was racing 2 of this old boys tuned to 400pp in Madrid and boy... It was fun.
What I'm planning to do until Friday is opening a public room and race this old ladies with random people as Snail haven't shown any interest on it.

The last time I brought up something that involved tuning of any kind, I got about the same response that you did with this idea. It was basically the sound of crickets interrupted by one or two interested parties. I like the older cars and enjoy tuning as well. I would have commented with interest but the day kept me from being able to do it. I have to work Thursday night so I didn't see the point in commenting.

For those SNAIL's here that do have an interest in tuning, I may be willing to bring back a series I ran at the start of GT5 while I was with another (now defunct) organization. If there is any interest at all, I will dig up the rules and refine them once I have GT6 in my hands.

The last time I brought up something that involved tuning of any kind, I got about the same response that you did with this idea. It was basically the sound of crickets interrupted by one or two interested parties. I like the older cars and enjoy tuning as well. I would have commented with interest but the day kept me from being able to do it. I have to work Thursday night so I didn't see the point in commenting.

For those SNAIL's here that do have an interest in tuning, I may be willing to bring back a series I ran at the start of GT5 while I was with another (now defunct) organization. If there is any interest at all, I will dig up the rules and refine them once I have GT6 in my hands.

Are you talking about the Teams and Tuners from a while ago? :D I'd totally join that!

Are you talking about the Teams and Tuners from a while ago? :D I'd totally join that!

No. This would be individual. Basically it was 12 weeks with 12 different car models. When to run what was left up to the individual. It ran at the launch of GT5 and went over quite well. The only hiccup was when they added the power limiter and ballast weight. That made a lot of the original rules obsolete.

No. This would be individual. Basically it was 12 weeks with 12 different car models. When to run what was left up to the individual. It ran at the launch of GT5 and went over quite well. The only hiccup was when they added the power limiter and ballast weight. That made a lot of the original rules obsolete.

Im still in if you want to revive it Bowler. :) I love the fun of tuning a car.

I am interested in joining the S.N.A.I.L. league. Please send me the info needed to join, thanks.

Skills should be along shortly with the official welcome message and instructions for joining. In the meantime please read through this post. It has most of the necessary information to get you started.

You can also take a look at one of the previous welcome messages, if your the type that likes to get ahead.

Back