1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Dec 01 2013
Penalty Rate 100%
Banner by dabneyd

Division 1 - 4 incidents on file

redsoxboy80
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 3 points. 1 week probation
SPEED14231234
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation.
  • 24 points total - 6 weeks probation remain
Xrad-11
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points doubled to 20 for probation violation. 6 weeks probation remain.

Division 2 - 1 incident on file

Klutch-D
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points. 1 week probation

Division 3 - 1 incident on file

whatbadgerseat
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points. 1 week probation

Thanks to Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, tezgm99 and wumpushunter for their reviews this week.
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes may affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Incident Review Sheet

Last edited:
For those of you who have Amazon charge accounts. Do not make an early payment prior and close to your statement closing date. If you do they won't count it for the next statement date. My wife and I were customarily paying them out of our 15th of the month paychecks and apparently, this is the second time this has happened, they just added it as an additional payment and then said we were late on the next statement's payment and charged us a late fee. Pretty sure this is what happened with the payment for my pre-order, as I pulled the trigger on this during one of these times. The account was in stasis, while that order was processed, and they called, pestering for a payment we thought we'd already made. When confronted, both times, they reversed the "late" charges and we've motored on. We have now scheduled this payment to be made on the 20th of the month and always after the 17th of the month. Stupid computer programs anyway.

Pretty sure that's why my Amazon GT6 pre-order has been delayed.

I forgot about that. Can you host the room tonight? D2 @ 9:10 Eastern?

Sure no problem dabney..

DGAF I thought it was but there is something programmed into the PSN Store Downloading will not till 12am Dec 6..

Hmmmm - the Honda NSX RM '91 must have been before my time. Don't have it anywhere in the garages. Guess I'll catch up on the Honey-Do list tonight. Always plenty of that this time of year.
I will send

Doohh!, never mind

Oops I multi posted, sorry!

Work is trying to ruin everything! I have worked 50 hours in the last 72... I still have 5 more days of on call to go and with the weather playing a role, I am going to be pretty busy.

I also have confirmation for GT6 pickup first thing in the morning. How long can a human go without sleep before cracking up??

I had so much planned...

Went in to my gamestop here with a plan to wheedle my copy out of them early. Attempted to leverage the crappy weather expected here tomorrow morning and even planned to offer to buy a standard copy of the game extra, but when approached, dude nuked me with the line, "Man, I'd love to but, I'll lose my job and be fined $10,000." My paltry plan of offering to buy the second copy, pretty much died right there, before it ever saw the light of day. Got a voicemail from gamestop sometime today letting me know my copy will be ready for pick up tomorrow.

A valiant idea, but I bet they get requests like that all the time. That "Man, I'd love to but, I'll lose my job and be fined $10,000." line is probably just the company-recommended way to say, "No chance in Hell and don't ever ask again".

My package is in Louisville. 2300 miles to go. Should be here when I get home just in time to install on the ps3 get the day one patch and then fire it up for a few hours:)

So will the thread be continuing with the GT6 racing, or is there a new one planned already ? Looks like my copy is en route, and should be on my doorstep tomorrow afternoon! Hope to god they don't expect a signature, and can just leave it here!! :ill:

So will the thread be continuing with the GT6 racing, or is there a new one planned already ? Looks like my copy is en route, and should be on my doorstep tomorrow afternoon! Hope to god they don't expect a signature, and can just leave it here!! :ill:

Yup, keeping this thread for GT6. It's cozy in here. :)

Started the download 25 minutes ago.. Just so you guys know there is a system update before you can install gt6.

Thanks! Getting that done right now. It's odd that GT6 requires it. Only thing noted in the update features regarded blu ray closed captioning.

Back