◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Can I use my code at the PS store to redeem my cars before I install the game or does that happen afterwards?

Disc in, v1.01 inbound. 6 minutes left.

Can I use my code at the PS store to redeem my cars before I install the game or does that happen afterwards?

I have no idea but I'll be doing that after I get the game installed and set up.

Update downloaded, installation at 33%, 40%, make that 46%

Weird. Update finished, launched into game and it said another update is available.
Small one thought apparently. Already done game launching.

Watching opening movie now.

Last edited:
GAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! I need to get home!!!!!

BTW, I have decided on a racing event! it won't be rally, but there will be mud! Think of that event on GTA this past Monday. More to come later.

I have my copy. :gtpflag: However I sadly have to run out for the day so no GT6 for me till tonight. Can't wait to join in on the races in the near future.

🤬

Best Buy didn't have anniversary edition. Nor Future Shop, Walmart is clueless. EB Games last hope, don't open til 10. Did I say 🤬

I have no idea but I'll be doing that after I get the game installed and set up.

Update downloaded, installation at 33%, 40%, make that 46%

Weird. Update finished, launched into game and it said another update is available.
Small one thought apparently. Already done game launching.

Yup, same thing happened to me.

Watching opening movie now.

Just finished the opening movie...doing the intro race now.

Hate to say it, but to me the opening movie ranks at the bottom of all the versions of GT. I get what they were trying to do, but it fell really flat IMO. A big part of that was because the theme song was a joke. 👎

Interesting, a racing soft and hard suspension. One for drift/ touge, and one for racing.

gotta say though, I am not happy with the garage. I would really like more than a favorites option for separating cars. And the stockyard is not the answer.

Last edited:
It gets better. EB Games has the anniversary edition but won't sell it to me til after 1 o'clock.

Did I saw 🤬?

Ohhh, cheeb! Whats that, like 2 hours to go? Gaah! Lol.
I have to stop playing right now to finish a paper, and I have this feeling trying to pull me back to the ps3.
Also I just tried to redeem my car pack. I'm guessing that they haven't opened up the codes yet. As it states "start date and terms subject to change without notice."

Ohhh, cheeb! Whats that, like 2 hours to go? Gaah! Lol.
I have to stop playing right now to finish a paper, and I have this feeling trying to pull me back to the ps3.
Also I just tried to redeem my car pack. I'm guessing that they haven't opened up the codes yet. As it states "start date and terms subject to change without notice."

I stand corrected. Tried again and it worked.
Crap, meant to edit, not reply...

Oil Change on a new car... +7 PP... sigh... Why does the dealership not give me new oil with a new car?

I predict kcheeb will approve of the B License prize car (one for finishing, another if all Golds - easy)...

That Honda Fit is teh suckage. Don't care for it much.

Working the Novice Championship. Break for food.

@zer05ive Opening movie was kinda dull.

I suck at knocking down cones.

May have to get a couple mods for this Fit. It's aptly named in my case.

Must..break...for...food.Don't want to but my stomach is calling the shots right now.

It's funny because before the wife left the house the last thing she said was "don't forget to eat." She knows me too well.

🤬

Best Buy didn't have anniversary edition. Nor Future Shop, Walmart is clueless. EB Games last hope, don't open til 10. Did I say 🤬
It gets better. EB Games has the anniversary edition but won't sell it to me til after 1 o'clock.

Did I saw 🤬?

Did you not pre-order because you were planning to do buy the download? Even so, I believe the anniversary edition could only be reserved at GameStop/EB. I'm guessing EB won't sell it to you until 1pm because they want to wait to see if the have enough copies to cover their pre-orders?

Is the fit required? I mean you gotta buy it. But I've only messed around in the menus, haven't raced yet. Can I dutch the fit now and just use my anniversary cars?

Back