◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
The brakes can indeed be adjusted under the car settings. Don't need to purchase the race brakes.

The 63 Vette gained HP and PP upon oil change.

My day isn't going any better than @kcheeb's. Today is the one day in the last two years it decided to snow. UPS won't be arriving until Monday :(

Can't believe I wasted money on next-day shipping.

My day isn't going any better than @kcheeb's. Today is the one day in the last two years it decided to snow. UPS won't be arriving until Monday :(

That sucks. This is why I decided to take Monday off instead of friday. The thought of wasting a day if it did not arrive.

Any gamestops near you?

Sorry to hear that DrK. :(

I'm finally in the game, gold, gold first two events. Should I be proud :dopey:

EDIT: What names did everyone choose? I went with S.N.A.I.L. kcheeb

That sucks. This is why I decided to take Monday off instead of friday. The thought of wasting a day if it did not arrive.

Any gamestops near you?

Sorta, but the roads are essentially closed. We never get this much snow, so there's no realistic way to get there. And it might even be closed. Oh well. I'll take it as an opportunity to practice being patient, I guess. (grumble)

I'm happy for you guys though. Seeing you have fun is making me think that the wait will be worth it :)

Edit: Weird question: Does anyone know if I can buy the digital version and then somehow upgrade it to the anniversary edition when the box finally arrives? I have permission from my better half to grant myself a late birthday present by buying it twice if need be :)

Sorta, but the roads are essentially closed. We never get this much snow, so there's no realistic way to get there. And it might even be closed. Oh well. I'll take it as an opportunity to practice being patient, I guess. (grumble)

I'm happy for you guys though. Seeing you have fun is making me think that the wait will be worth it :)

Edit: Weird question: Does anyone know if I can buy the digital version and then somehow upgrade it to the anniversary edition when the box finally arrives? I have permission from my better half to grant myself a late birthday present by buying it twice if need be :)
My Understanding it the 15th anniversary is just a code that will come in your case. So yes you should be able to use it on a downloaded copy.

I'll let you know shortly 👍

EDIT: Code accepted in the Store and loaded in game. It Works!!! @Chiochan ftw :)

Last edited:

You will get a code. That code should able to be entered on any game version. The game discs should be all the same as well the downloaded game.

Still haven't figured out how to multi-quote in the new forum yet, but thanks joby, kcheeb and Owens! It's downloading now. It's gonna take half a day over my wal-mart grade Internet, but I'll be up and running in the morning!:bowdown:

Still haven't figured out how to multi-quote in the new forum yet, but thanks joby, kcheeb and Owens! It's downloading now. It's gonna take half a day over my wal-mart grade Internet, but I'll be up and running in the morning!:bowdown:

Press the Reply button for each post you want quoted, it'll go into the Reply window 👍

I relented for a bit to give my son a chance to run some dakka-dakka-dakka for a bit, and watch some of last night's Sound of Music with the daughter. 👍

I opened up the online section right before I logged off. I will be back later.

missed my delivery by 5 minutes!!! aaaaarrghh!! Not sure if they'll come back tonight, so i might be waiting until tomorrow to play..which will suck, because I have to do some stuff with my wife tomorrow. I don't even have time Sunday. Sigh.

Real life. Amirite?

Still going to be several hour before I fire up Gt6 but I was drooling on the back of the case and read: "Gameplay recording and UPLOAD" Hmmmm

Ahh, that explains it. I skipped the mission events.

That was what I was getting stuck on - the London one. I will get it sorted out.

That is a tough break, Pyxen! I will lose some time to my wife's hen party Saturday and we have theater tickets Sunday afternoon.

Was able to get into the SNAIL room for a bit. Seems like thinks are about to get whole lot easier for us. As long as someone in the room puts a car on loan, everyone in the room can race it! Also, selecting the One-Make races setting will ensure all the cars are the same (and I don't think you can adjust brake balance either - true spec racing!). 👍

Also, the qualifying is no longer a be a tedious mess. Everyone has the whole track to themselves for a predetermined time. When time runs out, the race starts. :cheers:

Was able to get into the SNAIL room for a bit. Seems like thinks are about to get whole lot easier for us. As long as someone in the room puts a car on loan, everyone in the room can race it! Also, selecting the One-Make races setting will ensure all the cars are the same (and I don't think you can adjust brake balance either - true spec racing!). 👍

Also, the qualifying is no longer a be a tedious mess. Everyone has the whole track to themselves for a predetermined time. When time runs out, the race starts. :cheers:
when a car is shared do you at least get o pick a color?

No multi-monitor options in game yet :( Need a patch PD :D

So far loving it, need to get some better feel and have a bunch of new tracks to learn 👍

Back