◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,788 comments
I have one problem - I haven't set up my GTP account yet.

Can I possibly take part in tonight using my primary account? I'll just temporarily add whichever account will host tonight's testing & delete it after the session is over.

It amazes me that a combo can win when it wasn't even specified what track it would be raced on. It's not like Big Willow and Streets of Willow even share part of the track. They are two completely separate tracks with separate names neither one of which is simply "Willow Springs"

Let's get a quick head count before deciding.,

Everyone please post if you plan on participating in the GT6 test session(s) tonight.

Can't tonight. Working on a project in GT6 at the moment but I will definitely start racing again next week!

I have one problem - I haven't set up my GTP account yet.

Can I possibly take part in tonight using my primary account? I'll just temporarily add whichever account will host tonight's testing & delete it after the session is over.

No need to set up a new account. We're racing in the Open Lobby and there's no need to have any specific account on your friends list.

I plan on being there until I get annoyed at the people that aren't paying attention to what's going on. If it turns into a cluster f because people can't pay attention, then I will quietly leave.

Well I will go open the room now. I change my name to ..FastFox.. Title will be SNAIL Racing TEST

Actually, please make the name of the room

snailracing.org - Test Session

We've been toying around with the idea of creating a new website for the league, but for now that URL just forwards to the thread. When the room is ready, please post the room number here.

Actually, please make the name of the room

snailracing.org - Test Session

We've been toying around with the idea of creating a new website for the league, but for now that URL just forwards to the thread. When the room is ready, please post the room number here.

That's not a bad idea!

Okay, looks like we're going to need at least two rooms to accommodate everyone. Are there any any directors or hosts in D1 or D3 want to direct another room? Think of it a practice for when we go live next Sunday night.

Does it matter which room we enter if there are two of them?

Answered while I was typing the question. Those are some serious ninja skill by Zer05ive.

Okay, looks like we're going to need at least two rooms to accommodate everyone. Are there any any directors or hosts in D1 or D3 want to direct another room? Think of it a practice for when we go live next Sunday night.

I planned on hosting tonight but if you need a D1 or a D3 host to host the room, I can sit back and just practice and let them do the work;)

Can both of you guys please host/direct rooms for your division?

dabneyd - snailracing.org - Test Session1

@fastfox400 - snailracing.org - Test Session2

cmbeal - snailracing.org - Test Session3

Had to create a new room. No tire sounds

T-crash just come play with the D2 guys you know you wanna.

Last edited:
Back