Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

Actually, it's a new color option from GranStand! Pretty slick, eh? :sly:

I've posted a detailed pic below for anyone interested. Don't forget your exclusive S.N.A.I.L. discount on all GranStand products! Contact @GranStand Bill with any questions or just email him at bill@granstand.com :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  2. Rallywagon

Rallywagon Premium

It's never to late. Skills should be along soon with the official welcome message.

Skills, intoflatlines and zer05ive like this.
  3. GumballCGT

GumballCGT Premium

4. REBELRCN85

REBELRCN85

k thanks. hope to join in the fun soon.

psn mrcorleone85

5. DriftinAssassin

DriftinAssassin

6. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

@Oshawa-Joe, do you know the new guy? :sly:

intoflatlines likes this.
  7. Oshawa-Joe

Oshawa-Joe

Yeah, I believe he's from Oshawa :cheers: :cool:, just down the street from me.

Dear god, I hope his GT6 name isn't Oshawa. :mischievous:

kcheeb and zer05ive like this.
  8. Skills

Skills Premium

@iroquois,

We would love to have you back in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to rejoin:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
    To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome back to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Troggy and zer05ive like this.
  9. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

Excellent idea Nick, but you need to post some pictures on the first post of something! It looks to plain right now! :lol:

SNAILs, please go over to Nick's new thread and post away. Show him some SNAIL love! :sly:

ExoSphere64 likes this.
  10. Skills

Skills Premium

@A_Higher_Place,

We would love to have you back in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to rejoin:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome back to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

zer05ive likes this.
  11. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Make your picks gentleman.

JWalker, kcheeb and zer05ive like this.
  12. Skills

Skills Premium

@REBELRCN85,

Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

REBELRCN85 and zer05ive like this.
  13. ItsAllAboutWins

ItsAllAboutWins

We have to take a test now to join!? I didn't study :O

On a serious note, my wife told me if I keep acting good, Santa might bring me a new ps3 for Christmas. Gotta be on my best behavior until then.. afterwards I'll go back to my shenanigans ;) I'll have to redo the time trial as I'm sure my speed has slowed down tremendously since my last session of gt in October. Not totally confident I could keep pace in div2 without a couple weeks of race prep

zer05ive likes this.
  14. GranStand Bill

GranStand Bill

Socal,

We just got a new batch of black powder coated brackets in stock. Shoot me an email, I'm sure we can work something out...

Bill

15. REBELRCN85

REBELRCN85

Not a problem i will complete today after work. test complete. just gotta run some laps around 330pm eastern.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  16. hooker4

hooker4

My pick for prize A: Amuse s2000 @ mt panorama (Bathurst)

17. Rallywagon

Rallywagon Premium

The down hill there is AMAZING! that car should be a ton of fun there.

18. hooker4

hooker4

One of my favorite cars of the game so far. Alot of power and great handling. Also my favorite track. Hopefully others will like it as well

19. Rallywagon

Rallywagon Premium

History says that people are going to hate the walls! I however, may be racing this coming Suunday!

20. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Looks like an update is inbound today.

kcheeb likes this.
  21. OwensRacing

OwensRacing Premium

Those wanting or needing to glitch more money. DISABLE YOU INTERNET. DO NOT TAKE UPDATE.

you can buy a slew of M4's in V1.01 that sell for 20 million in V1.00

I'm gonna snag 10 more of them just in case.

DJones likes this.
  22. hooker4

hooker4

I saw that. Think pd follows our thread? Looks like some of our gripes have been heard.

23. kcheeb

kcheeb Premium

Increased payouts and login bonus. Also special events for 3 million!

24. Rallywagon

Rallywagon Premium

Seems the whole name debate is now moot as well. "Online lobby names changed to psn ID" Glad to see this, and I hope Spicy is still available! Now that they are killing the glitch, I'm glad to see pay outs increased and the login bonus return. Especially considering the effect this will have on their micro-transaction crap. Glad to see some fixs, sad not to see any new features yet.

25. OwensRacing

OwensRacing Premium

Two thumbs up for the PSN ID being used in the lobby.

Huge two thumbs up to real draft setting. I sure hope this is what's used in SNAIL.

26. Rallywagon

Rallywagon Premium

We should test it out today. whats going down around 7:30, 8 est tonight? Stock car/Nascar type circle track anyone? I got a couple of American muscles I'd like to try out in their natural habitat.

27. REBELRCN85

REBELRCN85

im down for some testing.

28. kcheeb

kcheeb Premium

Yeah for PSN ID's in online rooms :tup:

Real drafting, depending on how PD defines real, could be a much better way to race :tup: Not sure about full size cars, but even weak draft in a Kart is, well, not weak.

29. Rallywagon

Rallywagon Premium

We will know tonight, we wills tart small, and test each with weak first, then real to see what difference we feel. We can do say, 8 races, 2 in karts, street car, some sort of race car, and finally nascar. 10 laps a peice perhaps? More laps and races if we get a good turn out and people are willing.
    Also, RA functions are back as well!

30. OwensRacing

OwensRacing Premium

I'll be around close to 9pm EST