◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,767 comments
Anyone in favor of raising the cap next week?

75k maybe 100k

With the. New seasonals - and they seem to be repeatable, at least the Red Bull Karts, in my initial testing, I think going to 100,000 is viable, but I would still recommend holding off until January.

Some number of folks won't start playing for... Oh... Say a week from now.... Keeping it at 50k still works for a few weeks.

(This new drag and drop thing is awesome!) BTW, i'll hop on here in just a minute, grubbing down dinner real quick.

With the. New seasonals - and they seem to be repeatable, at least the Red Bull Karts, in my initial testing, I think going to 100,000 is viable, but I would still recommend holding off until January.

Some number of folks won't start playing for... Oh... Say a week from now.... Keeping it at 50k still works for a few weeks.

That's a good point. I forgot about the group that won't start playing until Christmas. 100K for the start of the Jan. season is probably a better option. The Red Bull stuff isn't a seasonal. It appears to be a permanent addition to the game.

Hey SNAILS. I was wondering if I could join on a Sunday evening here & there. Not sure how consistent I would be since I race in another league on Sunday afternoons. Sunday is my main day to race...A LOT. I get an hour maybe two during the week. :grumpy:
I raced with a few guys the other night at Suzuka; it was a fun experience.
I thought I would ask here first as a lot of the other leagues run race cars, tune, endurance, etc. Not preferable to me.
Thanks,
Coach

That takes some serious cojones or a complete lack of common sense.

Last edited:

Will anyone be uploading replays from D1? We do have 1 Incident reported from Round 2 Race 1 that will need some attention from the Stewards. If anyone has a replay of that race that isn't locking up their PS3, I would appreciate it if you could let me know and if you don't have access to the SNAIL Google Drive, we will make arrangements to get it there.

Thank you.

The replay playback definitely needs some work. Race 2 replay for D2 hard locked my PS3. Twice.

I'll upload what I have but round 2 race 1 is one that I do not have. Plus both races of round 1 lock up my PS3. I'll get the last round uploaded soon. Maybe @martin20az has the second two races?

I'm looking to test the draft on an oval track.
Ok, room is open, if anyone is interested, at least one person? If you're not already my friend, send a request to rallywgn81.

if the car is 50,000 and the cap is 50,000 it should be all good, but after the name -scoreboard discussion im staying out :)

i have a pre-order code to donate to the cause if someone wants it for a prize,

You could put it up for bid on the marketplace :)

10 laps on each new combo...

BRZ on SH @ Silverstone Int. - 1:17.300

Street S2K on SH @ Bathurst - 2:32.769

Recent best with RX7 on SM @ Suzuka - 2:17.602

Ok, Goat and I have finished our research and have found the following. Compared to weak, real is awesome. And that is some real science.
In seriousness, real is actually weaker than weak, but feels more correct. "Real" if you will. with weak, once you hit the draft, you were pretty much at full acceleration. Meaning that you accelerate at the same rate regardless of position in the draft. With the real setting on, the draft was more progressive, the closer you got, the more pronounced the effect. Goat believes the draft actually starts further back, but the effects are far weaker from start to end than that of the weak setting. Also the "beam" or outer edges of the draft were narrower when set to real, and the further out of the center of the draft you moved, the more the effect of the draft faded. We both agree, it's much improved over weak.

I was bored and decided to do this for fun. Much fun was had. I think I'll just leave these here. ;)
MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_zps3337281f.jpg

MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_1_zpsc7a61185.jpg

Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 262 HP / 447 PP

SilverstoneInternationalCircuit_zps12ab14fc.jpg

SilverstoneInternationalCircuit_1_zpsc4e94c42.jpg

Subaru BRZ '12 208 HP / 413 PP (I'm really loving my new color for GT6 on this BRZ!)

SuzukaCircuit_1_zpscf662604.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_2_zps54986a2a.jpg

Reuse 'em if ya got 'em! Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD3S) '02 307 HP / 473 PP

Attention S.N.A.I.L.s
A few things for you to be aware of.

1. I'm working on the getting the data up to date. It should be done tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
2. December Mid-Month Division restructuring is almost done. Should have it for you tomorrow.
3. The ButtKicker 4D Sports Challenge points are now up to date. I gave everyone that showed on the grid for at least one race, credit for the whole night. Given the problems last Sunday, I thought it was the right thing to do. Thank you for your patience as we work through the GT6 growing pains.

:cheers:

Back