◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
OK, thanks for that. I am going to try playing the rest of the replays from tonight. If another locks up the system I will be forced to never save replays until PD explains and or fixes the problem. GT5 never did this!

X

Race 2 of Round 1 is the only one acting up for me now. Did a file system check.

If anyone knows a more direct route to contacting PD's software troubleshooting division, please fess it up in a PM to me. This replay issue is going to seriously hamstring stewarding efforts.

Thanks! Where is this SCOREKEEPER option you speak of? All results and votes have been entered. I will upload replays as soon as I am granted access. I am having issues with figuring out how to find "total time" from the replays though. How do I do that?
Just click on the "earn $hells" link in my sig and you'll see it (in the "How you helped S.N.A.I.L." drop-down menu).

As for the uploading the replays, you can earn $hells for that too. Please send @dabneyd your email address and he'll grant you access to the shared drive. 👍

OK, thanks for that. I am going to try playing the rest of the replays from tonight. If another locks up the system I will be forced to never save replays until PD explains and or fixes the problem. GT5 never did this!

X
It locked up my system the first time but I tried again and it played just fine. But yeah these replays need some work with the black screens when switching targets and whatnot

With all this talk about earning $hells tonight, I figured it'd be a good time to let you all know that we've got some exciting improvements coming to the S.N.A.I.L. Marketplace in general and to the $hell currency specifically..

Stay tuned for more details.. :sly:

there is an option on each picture, looks like a little, greyed out lock, select it and put as public. You can do that for the whole album, or each individual picture.

there is an option on each picture, looks like a little, greyed out lock, select it and put as public. You can do that for the whole album, or each individual picture.
yeah, i put the album as public, what ill do is just open a normal acct for pics at a website for pics (cant think of name now, ) and just go from there, NSAbook is a pain in the ass

https://www.facebook.com/geoff.r.ro...38308086623.1073741827.100001913764649&type=1

Some pics from last night-Div5, Can you guys see these or do they need to be more public?

I can see them, but I have a facebook account. just sent you an fr Rolly.

yeah, i put the album as public, what ill do is just open a normal acct for pics at a website for pics (cant think of name now, ) and just go from there, NSAbook is a pain in the ass

Imgur is one of the simplest to use.

Hello guys and this looks very interesting I was wondering if I could join?
@Jakedog23,
Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

I am interested in joining S.N.A.I.L.!
@wvhellbilly,
Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

I hate to say it- but all the teeth-gnashing is now somewhat irrelevant, as far as GT6 goes. This video needs an update. (Or just no video at all and an update to the first post. )
After much ado, patience, editing, coffee, gnashing of teeth and all around tom-foolery, the S.N.A.I.L. Qualifying Procedure video is now complete.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

# of Race Laps _______ # of Qualifying Laps

• 4 or fewer ............ 2
    • 5 or 6 ................ 3
    • 7 or more ............. 4

I hate to say it- but all the teeth-gnashing is now somewhat irrelevant, as far as GT6 goes. This video needs an update. (Or just no video at all and an update to the first post. )
Good call out. I've updated that section of the post and made some other GT6-related updates as well. For example, I removed the break-in instructions since that's no longer necessary. I've also removed the choice of Level Tickets from the Prize C List since they don't exist in GT6 and we can't gift cars either.

I had previously changed the slipstream setting from 'Weak' to 'Real', but I don't plan to update 'Settings' section as a whole until I get back to town and have a PS3 to really dive deep into any differences between the GT5 and GT6 settings menus.

Let me know if anyone sees anything else that needs to be updated. I'm going to work until the first post receives a Like from every member of S.N.A.I.L. :D

Calling All SNAILs

If any of you have had a replay lock your PS3 up tighter than a frogs behind (that's watertight) please visit this thread and make your experience known! We need this thread to catch fire to gain the highest visibility and get this issue fixed.

Back