◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
December 29, 2013 lineup
banners by jobyone

ROUND ONE
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
(348HP / PP 469) (Sports Medium tires)
at Silverstone International Circuit (8 laps)

photo by ???

ROUND TWO
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
(307HP / PP 473) (Sports Medium tires)
at Suzuka Circuit (5 laps)

upload_2013-12-24_10-23-49-png.92306

photo by OwensRacing

ROUND THREE
Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13
(465HP / PP 508) (Sports Soft tires)
at Apricot Hill (7 laps)

photo by ???

Last edited:
Hi

I'm rediscovering how much fun Gran Turismo is online after all but giving up after encountering nothing but dirty racing online with gt5. Do you have any room left for one more? I'm not that good, but just looking for an enjoyable time online. Thanks.
@Sharkb8ii,
Always room for 1 more!
Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Prize A

Ford Mustang BOSS 302 508pp/453hp @ Apricot Hill

Edited: Prize A selection changed because of current price cap.
Prize B selection

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 @ Silverstone International Circuit.
I am betting 3/6 races give you lockup.

---

I promised to take the family to dinner & movie so I am iffy on practice.

---

Looks like the combo order is something like

Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 at Silverstone National on Sport Mediums (348 hp / 469 PP)

RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 at Suzuka on Sport Mediums (307 hp / 473 PP)

Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13 at Apricot Hill on Sport Softs (465 hp / 508 PP)
Thanks for making your Prize A and Prize B selections!

And thanks Handlebar for the summary of and official names. 👍

The December 29th lineup has been posted!! :gtpflag:

[quIe="tevesh2, post: 9132078, member: 245076"]Room for snail practice 1472-6118-3830-2743-0238
Come join ne! I don't wanna be bored![/quote]

if Your On Latter I'll Join

quote="tevesh2, post: 9132078, member: 245076"]Room for snail practice 1472-6118-3830-2743-0238
Come join ne! I don't wanna be bored![/quote]

If Your On Latter I'll Join Up

@Skills I did my time trial but the page to put info in isn't working every time I put time in it stays RED it won't let me submit. So here it goes

TIME TRIAL - 2:06.573
GT PLANET - PICHON617
PSN - PICHON617
GT 6 NAME - ALEX PICHON617
Email- alexquiros75@me.com

StewardAnnouncments.png

Calling all drivers from Division 1 and Division 2. If we don't get working replays for Div. 1 Round 1 Race 2 and Div. 2 Round 2 Race 2, by tonight, it's likely the incidents filed that require that data will be dropped entirely. If you have a working replay for either of those races, please PM me that you do and can get it uploaded to Google Drive and I will let you know what email address to share it with.

Here's the results for my adventures with replays this evening;

D1
  • Round 1 Race 1 - Playable
  • Round 1 Race 2 - Lockup
  • Round 2 Race 2 - Playable
  • Round 2 Race 1 - Playable

D2
  • Round 1 Race 1 - Playable DW's
  • Round 2 Race 2 - Lockup
  • Rounds 1 & 3 would not import from nmcp's batch
  • Round 2 imported to GT6 but both locked up

D4
  • Round 1 Race 2 - Playable

D5
This Sunday and until such time as PD fixes these issues with replays, it is advisable for all replay uploaders to verify they have working replays before uploading, if not, coordinate with your Division mates to obtain them, then upload the working copies.

I was able to review 9 of the 11 Incidents.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but have you tried playing the locked up replays a second time? Some of my replays locked my system up but when I played them again they worked.

Happy Birthday Chris Hill, me I'm planning to practice too but PSN have issues and the friends list doesn't show. So if the practice is in a lobby with a number I'll be able to join.

Just sign off and back on and ur friends will come back did it to me today

Last edited:
Just sing off and back on and ur friends will come back did it to me today
If this doesn't work (sign-off many times/switching accounts) Shut down the console for 5min, then start again like you would normally.Signing off (many times)didn't worked for me last time... shutting down worked though.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but have you tried playing the locked up replays a second time? Some of my replays locked my system up but when I played them again they worked.

It was mentioned and I've tried it a couple times with replays I've saved and the result was always a lockup.

If anyone has had a replay lock their PS3 up, please go to this thread and make it known.

While I only did the one race, D2 data is now completed. @zer05ive & @kcheeb , please adjust my $hell balance appropriately.

Back