◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,783 comments
I don't like doing any of the rally(dirt) events because of the noise the wheel makes. I usually unplug the power from the wheel to do those events. Is it as loud as that?
No. It isn't really a loud noise that it makes, If it is on and "loud" to me, and I leave the room I can't hear it. If I go downstairs and walk to the room under my racing rig, I can sense a slight vibration with the louder SFX, kinda like a distant helicopter. You will be happy with it because the amp is totally adjustable and it comes with a remote.

On a side note, If you ever put that racing folding chair up for snail auction I will bid all my shells.

I'm not sure how many of you have seen this, but this is terrible news. My thoughts and prayers go to Schumi and his family.

http://jalopnik.com/michael-schumacher-in-critical-condition-after-cerebral-1491287759

That is sad news. Hope he pulls through. Good thoughts going to his family.

Any recommendations on commercial wheel stands? I have a wheel that's served we well, but have since moved and no longer have a setup with a desk that's convenient.

I use the GranStand and like it a lot. Super adjustable and sturdy. If you get the full rig you can use just about any seat with it. And S.N.A.I.L.s get a 10% discount 👍

I used to have a PlaySeat but the post in the middle got too annoying.

Any recommendations on commercial wheel stands? I have a wheel that's served we well, but have since moved and no longer have a setup with a desk that's convenient.

I use this: http://www.mainperformancepc.com/product/obutto-gaming-cockpits/obutto-ozone-gaming-cockpit/

I love it, lots better than the http://www.bobearlracing.com/Order.htm I used to have. The MKII bob earl cockpits seem a little better if you like the formula style cockpit. The frame design doesn't seem to hold up to the torque of a modded stiff brake pedal or load cell over time though, mine eventually warped.

BTW, very sad news about Schumi, certainly pulling for him.

I will open a public room at 9:00pm pacific time and post the room number. It will be a great chance to see what SNAIL is all about. Depending on the turnout we will either focus on practice runs or make it a more casual meet and greet. Just grab the three cars below and let's have some late night fun.

Hey there west coasters. I am still out of town for the holidays so I wont be able to make it tonight, but I should be able to make it next week.

Bill

Its cool. I just started laughing realizing I was the new guy. No worries. 👍

Thank you for being understanding. I do feel bad.

LETS GET IT ON!

D1 Room Open:
1472-6681-3115-0601-3659

Last edited:
Thank you for being understanding. I do feel bad.

Who's hosting D1 tonight. I'm not 100% sure I'm racing or will make all races if I do. Kinda tired right now.

Hmmm, was assuming you were.

Anyone in D1 comfortable with room setup and has a good connection available to host?

Nevermind Owens has got the room covered 👍

Back