◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,755 comments
Little problem here, I'm not on the directors' point tally due to my inactive status. I'm in D1, I don't want to mess with the awesome board, could someone add me just for tonight please ?

Thanks 👍

Well I'm done for tonight. My inexperience with the wheel is catching up to me and I can't keep up and I'm getting in the way of everyone else. I'll practice some more and hopefully be back next Sunday.

Division 4 Director's Report:
Thanks again to everyone who came out tonight for our final night off 2013! While a few people did have connection issues, everyone seemed to have a great night! Thank you all once again for a great 2013 and I can't wait to see what 2014 will bring!

See you all next year!:cheers:

cmbeal317

Had two races where my car sat still for a split sec at the start.

Outside that connection seemed solid. We did have one racer not see another. Not sure if it was resolved.

As for my night of racing. I'm having trouble finding a groove and being fast with GT6. So qualifying way in the back and being left on track is very frustrating. Here hopes I can get my mojo back soon for GT6. Maybe triple support will be updated and that will bring better things.

D5 - we had a generally good night, many new faces aboard, and a couple of polite visitor/watchers as well.

Both Thrash_46 and Pichon had some mighty connection woes, and GoofyTyler may have struggled with his connection as well at one point.

I had some terrific battles with Vol_JBolaz, I think in every combo we ran, among my favorite racing/dueling moments of 2013, possibly.

Those were a blast, as was going side by side with ptslopoke through all of the the esses at Suzuka, though I must admit that was one of the few times I saw ptslowpoke before he, like Thrash, went 'poof' and raced ahead of all of us.

It was a good night of racing. Thanks to all in D3. I wanted to try and file my first incident report but my PS3 keeps freezing on the replays...guh. Maybe 3rd time's the charm. Any suggestions to make it work?

Great racing everyone. Got a 4th and a 3rd on the last two races that I was able to run which is awesome for me and I hope everyone has a great new year and i`ll see you all in 2014.

If you can' get your replay work, go ahead and file the complaint. Get the round #, race #, and get as close as you can on the lap #. Put in the description where on the track the incident occurred. Get as much info in there as you can and the stewards will try and find it.

It was a good night of racing. Thanks to all in D3. I wanted to try and file my first incident report but my PS3 keeps freezing on the replays...guh. Maybe 3rd time's the charm. Any suggestions to make it work?

Do a system file check then try them again. If they freeze you are out of luck and will have to get them tomorrow from someone who has working replays.

Division 4 Director's Report:
Thanks again to everyone who came out tonight for our final night off 2013! While a few people did have connection issues, everyone seemed to have a great night! Thank you all once again for a great 2013 and I can't wait to see what 2014 will bring!

See you all next year!:cheers:

cmbeal317

Agreed! Managed to squeeze out 2 first place victories and a lot of not so much victories. :dopey: I can't wait for next year (which is actually next week)! Many new adventures and battles to be had!

Were there any connection issues with that many in the room?
In the first 2 races I was able to see everyone except for 1 person. They did not show up on grid list, on track, or results for me. Others were able to see him (I think everyone, but not quite sure). We both exited/reentered the room before round 2 and everything was fine after that.

Latest Posts

Back