Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

2. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

reserved for December Champions

swing and a miss! :lol:

socalnatv likes this.
  3. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

I'll just move my post down here so at least visually yours will be more at the top...

I kinda wish the car had some more GT6 livery on there or something. The 126 GT Academy car at least has more color and the flags of the drivers on there...

4. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

It's cool, don't worry about it. I was waiting for 30 minutes for someone to make a post so that I wouldn't have to make a quadruple post to snag that TOTPP. Finally, I said the heck with it and started to fire off posts as fast as I could.. It was karma.. the Forum-Fu Grandmasters of the ancient past knew I was up to no good and they wanted to send me a message to put me in my place. I have nobody to blame but my own OCD. :lol:

Yeah, that'd be cool to have GT6 car on the grid, especially with the exact livery as on the 15th Anniversary Edition cars.. Then again, they may not want to constantly remind the other drivers that they went from "virtual to reality".. Perhaps there's a chance they might not get the same respect on-track..

intoflatlines likes this.
  5. TRL_Importlife

TRL_Importlife

image.jpg

Nissan GT Academy Team RJN 123
    Nissan 370Z (3800cc)

[​IMG]ESP Lucas Ordonez
    [​IMG]POR Miguel Faisca
    [​IMG]GER Florian Strauss
    [​IMG]RUS Stanislav Aksenov
    [​IMG]USA Nickolas McMillen

OwensRacing, AJKVail, TEX36 and 8 others like this.
  6. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

ExoSphere64, AJKVail, TEX36 and 6 others like this.
  7. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

8. Orobouros

Orobouros

You know, I had the hardest time keeping in control of my car. I figured it was because I'd just been away and not practicing for the last week, and was tired from my flight into town just prior, but I usually don't lose all skills after only a week break.

9. Rolly21581

Rolly21581

Like the new setup, and Deep Forest is much more fun backwards-glad were keeping suzuka tihs week too, im just starting to really learn it.

zer05ive likes this.
  10. Rolly21581

Rolly21581

how come my flag etc does not show up under my avatar?

11. kcheeb

kcheeb Premium

probably in your settings. Did you pick a country? Just click your name at the bottom or top to change any of your profile settings.

12. kadoimmortal

kadoimmortal

I would like to join. Looks to be a great league for close competition and to improve ones racing skill. West coast time slot now available so I have no reason not to jump onboard.

GranStand Bill, zer05ive and Skills like this.
  13. ATLskydiver

ATLskydiver

By the way, what exactly does being a premium member at gtplanet mean? The link was broken. :p

14. jobyone

jobyone Premium

Skills Tex will be along shortly with all the details. Feel free to send me a friend request (Jobyone71) as I am working to build up the West Coast division.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    GranStand Bill likes this.
  15. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

Since D3 has now 3 or 4 black cars(nevermind the 7 yellows) and as I'm tired of my black, I'm changing my color to copper red mica. Wheels remain gold.
    Happy new year everyone and see you thursday on practice.

Skills likes this.
  16. Skills

Skills Premium

@kadoimmortal,
    Thanks for your interest!
    We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
    To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

zer05ive and kcheeb like this.
  17. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

Skills deserves a raise, ahahah

TEX36, Worst_Driver, zer05ive and 4 others like this.
  18. kcheeb

kcheeb Premium

Jeez and we just quadrupled it :grumpy:

;)

zer05ive likes this.
  19. Skills

Skills Premium

Actually the OPs Manager called me in his office about an hour ago and did exactly that. Good way to start the New Year!

TEX36, cmbeal317, zer05ive and 6 others like this.
  20. kcheeb

kcheeb Premium

Have a great New Year S.N.A.I.L.s :)

Off to a New Years party at the top of the hour, be safe everyone!

21. ELmarcotuff

ELmarcotuff

This is for sunday?

Handlebar likes this.
  22. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

yes sir...

Handlebar likes this.
  23. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

Awesome! Do you have any other friends in the Pacific time zone that might be interested in racing with us too? :D

24. d3uc3_dropp3r

d3uc3_dropp3r

I got a psn message invite and I am interested. So there are snail races every night but the main races take place Sunday night? My psn is x3n0-asx.

kcheeb, zer05ive and Skills like this.
  25. Skills

Skills Premium

@d3uc3_dropp3r,
    Thanks for your interest!
    You're correct, Sunday night is the official league night.
    We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
    To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

kcheeb and zer05ive like this.
  26. ThePDTX

ThePDTX

Just crossed over to 2014, Happy new year to everyone here in S.N.A.I.L. :cheers::tup::tup: Hope you guys have a great start in this new year. :gtpflag:

27. ELmarcotuff

ELmarcotuff

awesome thank you

28. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

Bom ano Rafael. tudo de bom para ti.

ThePDTX and nmcp1 like this.
  29. ThePDTX

ThePDTX

Muito obrigado e igualmente. :)

30. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium