◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Not sure who saw ya (could look at the league roster, has both psn and gtp names) but I woulda say that whomever it was was ib a lobby with you, and saw you racing with good racecraft. I wouldn't go so day to say it's an honor or privilege, just that you stand out as a cleaner racer then the run of the mill open lobby guy.

I've been told that a member under a pseudonym was the one who recommended me, who is it was apparently classified information.

Bender.jpg

Yes Its true I have GT6 and I'm ready to reclaim my throne of mediocrity of mid-field to back of the pack in division 5....
Hey...I'm not going to give up that seat without a fight!!! :gtpflag:

Can I volunteer to be someone who takes banner photos?
Yes, absolutely. In fact, you don't even have to ask. Just post cool photos of any new car that's been added to our lineup, and you can earn $hells for them. $hells are our league currency that you can used like money to buy cool SNAIL SWAG. To learn more, click on the Marketplace link in my sig. To earn $hells after you've posted banner photos, just click on the "earn $hells" link in my sig. Remember, @jobyone doesn't have to actually use your photo for you to be able to earn $hells. You just have to post them so that he has the option of using them. :)

EDIT: Ninja'd by Bowler. What he said. 👍

I would like to join. I've submitted a time and taken the test already.
@KTR5,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Hello all, happy new year.
i would like to join this league.
@GTP_Romi,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Announcing the January Lineup for S.N.A.I.L. SPEC Racing

The Drivers List has been updated with driver movement for the month of January.

To all the S.N.A.I.L.s that drive week after week, Thank You! Look at all the One and Two Year trophies on our drivers list :D

There's no clear cut formula for getting promoted or relegated. And this go around was ground breaking as we've gone to 6 Divisions. If we've made a mistake placing anyone WE WILL ACT QUICKLY to rectify the issue 👍

We take into account a number of factors to determine candidates for promotion and relegation. Once we've identified the drivers, we analyze the data at our disposal and make sure the people being moved fit into the Division they're being moved to. Then we pull the trigger :dopey:

Some of the criteria for being ELIGIBLE to be moved are:

1. Points for the month
2. How many drivers are in each division.
3. Race pace
4. Individual Lap Times
5. How you compare to other racers in your division and the division you're a candidate for.
6. Number of times you've raced that month.
7. How cleanly you've raced this past month.

Why do we do this?

1. To get you involved in races you will be racing in, not just putting in laps.
2. To incent you to improve your driving and racecraft.
3. To give you something to strive for.
4. To make it possible for you to have fun playing GT6.
5. Give the servers a break.

We want you to be in good, close, clean racing 👍

If you have any questions or concerns about promotion or relegation, feel free to pm me. I'd be more than happy to talk to you about it.

Cheers and good racing all!

kcheeb

@fastfox400 It would only be up for so long, as everyone will be downloading the new update for the new Red Bull events. I know I will.

Now is the time for all good S.N.A.I.L.s to come to the aid of their league.

With 7 divisions our infrastructure will be severely tested. Ask yourself, What can I do to help OUR league?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back