◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
Unfortunately I will miss myfirstleague night since joining snail. Headed out on vacation. Good luck to everyone on sunday and I will see you guys in div4 next week.

I know I'll be in Division 6, which isn't listed on the form to declare color combo's.

I'd like to use Daytona Blue car / Daytona Yellow wheels and #9 when appropriate. Thanks.

I know I'll be in Division 6, which isn't listed on the form to declare color combo's.

I'd like to use Daytona Blue car / Daytona Yellow wheels and #9 when appropriate. Thanks.

Thanks for posting your colours!

@Rallywagon takes care of the colour and numbers, I'm sure he'll have it sorted sooner rather than later ;)

Thanks for posting your colours!

@Rallywagon takes care of the colour and numbers, I'm sure he'll have it sorted sooner rather than later ;)
I have to say, it's been sorted out, in the welcome message and the link in my signature.
Edit: yep, checked the link in my sig and on skills welcome post, both work as advertised, just follow the, link, and then follow those directions.

Hi there I would like to join SNAIL.
@kanwingshing,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

There is an issue in the entry list. My psn is ELMARCTUFF not ELMARCOTUFF
Oh and i would also like to know about the number and color thing?

Last edited:
Hi every one, i was racing yesterday and i got an invitation to come see, i was already reading on gtplanet for a time but this seem a perfect time to get in, so please bring me more info, i'm in,

Sorry for my english, i'm french, have a good one ;)

Edit: forgot to say psn is pifachu and i live in quebec canada (not sure of time zone) and i only got ds3 controller

Last edited:
Hi every one, i was racing yesterday and i got an invitation to come see, i was already reading on gtplanet for a time but this seem a perfect time to get in, so please bring me more info, i'm in,

Sorry for my english, i'm french, have a good one ;)

Edit: forgot to say psn is pifachu and i live in quebec canada (not sure of time zone) and i only got ds3 controller
@Pifachu,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

How will I know that my color/rim/number is confirmed?
You click submit! LOL, just check the chart, if its there, its confirmed. While we would like and strive for everyone to run unique colors, currently it is only a request.

How will I know that my color/rim/number is confirmed?

There's a small glitch in the Current Colors sheet in the ColorNumberList. I'll get it sorted later today.

What rally said, we don't require different colors and numbers but appreciate it if you can! Looking at who has declared their colors/number in D5 you're in the clear 👍

I see the proverbial D7 coming soon.

"And lo, he spoke unto them, 'Let there be divisions of seven!' And it was so."

Seriously though, SNAIL cannot continue this phase of unlimited growth, right?

I`ll have mine up tonight since I can't remember the type of blue shade I have on the body and rims. And my number will be 24

And it looks like we may have a D7 before Sundays race.

Go ahead and just fill out the form, I go through time and again and clean up the older duplicates.

There is an issue in the entry list. My psn is ELMARCTUFF not ELMARCOTUFF
Oh and i would also like to know about the number and color thing?

Sorry about that, fixed now 👍

"And lo, he spoke unto them, 'Let there be divisions of seven!' And it was so."

Seriously though, SNAIL cannot continue this phase of unlimited growth, right?

I know, question is how many will continue with S.N.A.I.L.?

If history holds true, it's about 1 in 3. We've always had turnover, thus the need for recruiting, which by the way @zer05ive does tirelessly 👍

Back