◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
:scared:
If I've counted the votes up correctly, so far we have:

A-10
B-13
C-9, was 10 until Jeff pulled his vote.

...I think it's going to be (around) a long, long time...

Why you no like, eh?
It's probably more the track then the car, I tested and just got fusterated, (not a typo), I'll figure it out! :scared:

Thanks cheeb! Did I do something wrong that didn't allow SFCjoeMe's adjusted points to calculate after I changed his unadjusted points?

You didn't do anything wrong, just didn't blank out the adjusted points.

They're based on each race not the total points. All you need to do, if this happens again, is set the adjusted points to the same as the total.

Does the refferal plan work retroactively? I sent jones here a few weeks back :)
Sorry for the delay! I just sent you 10 of my $hells. Thanks for the referral! :)

Sai
Hi, i'll like to join SNAILS. My drift team mate Fastfox referred me to this league.

@zer05ive Post #43109 is another referal. No option to collect $hells
I just sent 10 of my $hells over to you too, fastfox. Thanks for spreading the word. 👍

UPDATE: The referral program is now closed! My $hell bank account has been almost completely drained and I can no longer afford it! :lol:

Sorry for the delay! I just sent you 10 of my $hells. Thanks for the referral! :)

I just sent 10 of my $hells over to you too, fastfox. Thanks for spreading the word. 👍

UPDATE: The referral program is now closed! My $hell bank account has been almost completely drained and I can no longer afford it! :lol:

Nice! Thank you sir.

I have something that will be wanted that will be hitting the marketplace real soon.

Nice! Thank you sir.

I have something that will be wanted that will be hitting the marketplace real soon.
Oooh you have my interest peaked.. :drool:

In fact, would you mind PM'ing what you had in mind? Depending on what it is, I might need to get this completed first.

Oooh you have my interest peaked.. :drool:

In fact, would you mind PM'ing what you had in mind? Depending on what it is, I might need to get this completed first.
Pm sent. No rush. Take your time.

Edit: @zer05ive Whats the deal with Google Docs? Seem's I'm getting Errors on all pages.

Last edited:
Edit: @zer05ive Whats the deal with Google Docs? Seem's I'm getting Errors on all pages.

I'm not sure. I've been trying to look at the ButtKicker 4D Sports Challenge results, but they won't pull up. I thought it was just me though. @kcheeb, any ideas?

The reason I was looking looking at the ButtKicker points is because wer're using this to determine the winner of the Wireless ButtKicker Kit! Therefore, we need to get everyone's picks in asap. Is anyone going to have access to the thread tomorrow afternoon and will be willing to let everyone know when they can make their picks? My plan is to require the finalists post when they're ready to make their picks, but only actually make them once they get approval from someone to do so. That way, we can avoid multiple guys making picks at the same time. We tried making the finalists sort it out via a private conversation last time, but that was a big fail.

After much consideration, I won't quite S.N.A.I.L..

Something tells me that I need to do this.

I still don't understand about the whole nomination thing, I'll jut go with what ever it turns out to be.

"I will race whatever happens" - Kimi Räikkönen

Last edited:
After much consideration, I won't quite S.N.A.I.L..

Something tells me that I need to do this.

I still don't understand about the whole nomination thing, I'll jut go with what ever it turns out to be.

"I will race whatever happens" - Kimi Räikkönen

What dont you under stand?

I don't know a thing about the nomination process.

I might just wait until the final results are in and see what they are.

I don't know a thing about the nomination process.

I might just wait until the final results are in and see what they are.

@Azure Flare What nomination process are you referring too? You speak in code. Be clear about what you are trying to understand. Makes it easier on everyone who tries to help.

The are 3 prizes to be chosen. Prize gets to eliminate both the track and the car. If you fail to make a selection before the scheduled practice date the first time you lose your prize a choice. Sine fereck had previously forfeited his prize a choice he had a dead line to post his choice in the thread. Once the deadline has been reached everyone who raced in the particular division gets to make a recommendation to replace the combo that was removed. After a certain period of time no more recommendations can be made by that division. Then the entire league get to vote on a combo for the prize a. Hopefully that helps @Azure Flare

The races are Sunday night EST, right?

Yes, are currently placed in a division? If not Skills will be along later during the day which will give you instructions on how to join the league to be able to race on Sunday night.

Back