◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,420 comments
swg
Morning, I spent a good deal of time last night and this morning looking through the thread/rules ect and would like to join. Looking forward to some good races.
@swg,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by midnight EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7' based off your placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

NOOO! :banghead: Well close enough! :lol:

So guys after ~5 hours of work my first edited video is finally completed and uploaded! It would be awesome if you guys saw this and gave me the constructive criticism I need to make a better one next time! Please do enjoy and if you do leave a "Like" on the video ( on YouTube before people get smart :sly: ) and share it with people!

This is how it's done. 👍

Skills will be along shortly for your official welcome message. I'm not sure if it's been implemented yet, if it hasn't I'm pretty sure it will be, but, there's a deadline of Saturday 11:59PM for new members to get all the necessary steps done and get placed for Sunday racing. While I'm not certain you will be all setup to race with us tonight, you will certainly be all squared away for next Sunday's races.
Sounds good, thank you :)

I just want to make a comment on all this top of the page positioning.

I think we've been given a bit of room by Jordan and the mods for this. However I don't think the room is limitless. Essentially, we're wasting posts, something typically frowned on in most forums and if you check GTPlanets terms of use, here as well.

Please make sure that what you're posting is important enough to S.N.AI.L. to warrant wasting those posts. If it's not let nature take it's course and grab your totpp when available.

I think we've been given a bit of room by Jordan and the mods for this. However I don't think the room is limitless. Essentially, we're wasting posts, something typically frowned on in most forums and if you check GTPlanets terms of use, here as well.

Please make sure that what you're posting is important enough to S.N.AI.L. to warrant wasting those posts. If it's not let nature take it's course and grab your totpp when available.

No problem. I'll just stay on the hunt and the Game is OVER!. I'll nap it when it comes around.

I am in charge for D7 i'll be posting the room up an hour early so I can make sure that everything is working properly so we don't have any situations happening during the race.

I will not be racing tonight. If the late night league is going on I may stop in though.
We will be there so please do stop by:) We would love to have a few other guys join. It has been good having some of the earlier races show up and help us improve our speed!

If it's not something that the ENTIRE league NEEDS to see and reference on a fairly regular basis then it's probably not necessary to be on the top of the page.

Back