◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Last edited:
I reactivated my account yesterday. I did a couple of races in the Miata Cup and then I did the seasonals in GT6. Going from a steady 60fps to whatever frame rate GT6 can muster is a vast and painful difference.

Getting used to iRacing after driving around in GT6 is no easy chore... To me, GT6 is a more enjoyable experience. Besides, in the last week, on GT6, I've found a good group of guys to run with nightly and joined the kick-butt SNAIL club. IMO, GT6 stacks up against iRacing very nicely. (Disclaimer: I'm a 100% iRacing owner via press pass.)

It is a drift car. It's probably set up to slide just a little bit. The sport soft tires should help some but not much. It's not my brand of beer because as far as I'm concerned, once you put the power down you should be going forward quickly, not making smoke.
It's not bad at all.Almost all cars are more understeerey in GT6 and we are two tire set higher than in GT5 (GT5 SS is the GT6 SH, GT5 CS is the GT6 CH).

It's a really good car.

The Suzuka banner... I hope it is not prophetic!
Don't worry , I was far from the recommended tires for the Sunday race.

@dgaf95integra Can you hod the Blue Room Tonight?

I will be hosting the red room. Red will be opening shortly. Everyone who is D1-D3 will be joining Blue room tonight. Everyone who is D4-D7 will be joining Red room. Please join each respective room with your best racecraft. An remember lets have some fun.

Blue Room-1472 4711 0167 3381 3981

Red Room-1472-4710-9866-6904-2661

Last edited:
@dgaf95integra Can you hod the Blue Room Tonight?

I will be hosting the red room. Red will be opening shortly. Everyone who is D1-D3 will be joining Blue room tonight. Everyone who is D4-D7 will be joining Red room. Please join each respective room with your best racecraft. An remember lets have some fun.

Blue Room-1472 4711 0167 3381 3981 (closed)

Red Room-1472-4710-9866-6904-2661[/quote

New blue room 1472 6118 4216 8215 7049

Last edited:
I didn't really mean it in a bad way. If someone slashes A tire then it's just a kid being a dick. If they slash 4 really thick dually tires then it's someone with an axe to grind.

My comment there is simply to replace a comment I made about your comment that, after typing it, I didn't feel was a proper comment to be made in public.

Time submitted yesterday.

Thank you very much. I got you in the right spot last week.

I learned a long time ago to race without the chat in my ear. Nothing more annouying than hears people cough/clear their throat, or hear someones kid constently crying or dog barking all through a race. Or, in my case, not many people I think are caring for my singing. So I mute myself and either remvoe my bluetooth or mute voice chat on my headset. It's already a policy to have them off/muted during a race, but sometimes people forget. I know I have.

I mute everybody but the room host, too. Between the random noises, somebody either saying "on your left/right" without specifying who, and talking when unnecessary, it distracts from the game.

IROC Test race 9:30ET with the 2013 Boss 302 at Daytona 25-30 laps

Car set up.

Its a one make race with set HP and weight limit. HP 522HP and weight set too 1400kg
every car we use will need to be setup 100% the same and here is the set up

*Racing- Medium tires

*Racing-Hard suspension

*The custom 6-speed trans, max speed only set too 217MPH

*engine tuning stage 2, then semi-racing exhaust and the racing intake (so far that's it for the two cars I've got tune)
but still working on that with the other 2-3 cars I want to add into it.

*down force set too 17

*add/take weight too 1400kg, stage 3 setup with windows

Back