◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,789 comments
Gd racing div2 aem was tricky sorry for my mistakes, last to races had epic finishes/ I hav ? What do u do if someone makes mistake and u hav to go offline to avoid contact with them and by going offline to not cause big accident and u get penalty does that sound realistic, or do u jst make complet stop and get reared, opions would be nice.

Division 4 Co-Director's report:

Division 4 had some close battles again. As the season progresses so do our drivers' ability. Some excel at certain combos. Some don't. Sometimes the driver that previously excelled with a tough combo fails the second time around. Thank you to ALL of the D4 Gentlemen! We all drove with as much respect for all as our abilities allowed. Thank you. Thank you to my Co-Director @cmbeal317!

edit-14 drivers on track!

Last edited:
Great night in D4 (IMHO)...yeah, lots of fast times from slopoke particularly, and X3 in the rocket...thats insane. Someone check that man's tires for tread!

I had a blast in no-display mode all night...really made me sink down into the driving, instead of looking at gear change indicators, and blinky lights.. I haven't felt so much in a groove since actual lapping this past summer. Nothing but the barely legible speedos, tach, squeal of the tires, and the sound of the engine to go on!

kHMrTVl.jpg

1Y5rfJ7.jpg

bnbciLx.jpg

...the sun that just won't go away in the 2nd two pics is my blackberry flash. lol.

The only downside is that the rocket doesn't have a rear-view mirror, so I was constantly hitting reverse view for dthlose, or skills, or beal most of the time :) That, and the blind-spot indicator doesn't come on, so you need to be much more aware (sorry if I wasn't quiet enough aware of anyone).

All in all, definitely recommended :)

D6 Wrapped up nice and tidy. Scores for D6, votes, and times with the time between racers has been entered.

Started with 5 guys, and we decided to reboot after the first combo so Racingchamp30 could join us. I exited out of my PS3, changed accounts, changed back, fired GT6 up again, made a new room, and we were all able to continue.

I sure with some of our racers from a few weeks ago would return! Once we stabilize who's going to be here semi-consistently, and get more data to adjust the divisions, things will go more smoothly, but we've encountered this before - and we've survived it and improved ourselves.

Looks like we have another "opportunity to demonstrate our excellence and adaptability, sir!"

Looking forward to next week, even if isn't my preferred combo style, I like the variety and change.

And on that bombshell.... Good Night, Gracie (and all y'all, except the WC guys - they stay up late - daaaaang!)

Last edited:
hav ? What do u do if someone makes mistake and u hav to go offline to avoid contact with them and by going offline to not cause big accident and u get penalty does that sound realistic, or do u jst make complet stop and get reared, opions would be nice.
Realistic? No. But it's just way it is. I crashed out while avoiding running into kcheeb and once while avoiding racefan. But it's better than two prople crashing out. It may not have been your fault but you did the selfless act of allowing someone else to continue on. That good deed will come back around someday. People will remember that and do the same for you one day.

All my replays failed to load :(

Combo 1 wasn't bad and we had two very close races. I think the reverse grid really gave some slower drivers a shot at staying up front.

Combo 2 was complete rubbish. I enjoy cars that you can steer with your foot but not ones that let go the minute someone touches you. Turn 1 was a mess on both races in D5 and mostly it was about staying on track, not racing.

Combo 3 is still a blast to drive.

D1 Director report
Tonight racing in D1 was different. Now I know why they call D1 Area 51. It was fun racing with them. Also going to get the friends list thing fixed so next week random's dont join.

Last edited:
Data is uploaded for Division 7. I can also upload Replays, all of mine are golden! :) :) :)

Please until the results sheet has been updated with the correct date before entering data. Makes it slightly more complicated to move the results over from the directors doc.

D1 Director report
Tonight racing in D1 was different. It was fun trying to keep up with the fast guys for once. Now I know why they call D1 Area 51. It was fun racing with them. Also going to get the friends list thing fixed so next week random's dont join.

Trying to keep up with the fast guys for once? You're one funny guy and I don't mean that in a ha ha kind of way. You just managed to insult an entire division all at once.

Didn't you get second your last night in D2 to a guy that didn't win a race all night and didn't bother to practice until Sunday afternoon?

Division 8 Director's Report:
Everything went great in D8 today, there were some first turn crashes but everyone gave each others positions back. That last race had someone come in right before the start timer went past 10 sec and couldn't kick him out for some weird reason and ruined some people's race. Overall before that incident very clean racing.

After what happened today D8 will be on friends only from now on.

I have also put in scores and places will be finishing up total times and gaps tomorrow

To all SNAILs who have even 1 replay fail to playback or lock up your PS3,
Please, head over to this thread and make it known there.

My replay lottery went like this tonight.

ReplayLog201419JAN.png

D3 was a lot of fun tonight. Schmiggz on drums, JWalker on bass, and Troggy on the keyboard. Had one DC I know of, but it at least waited until he won the race before it booted him. Couple of tight points races for the night and plenty of on track action, in every combo. And of course, my two favorites combos are, oops, don't want to spoil it for the WC folks.....

WC room seemed to run pretty smoothly with 10/11 people....I was expecting chaos keeping up with the chat on here but it seems we might have dodged it tonight :scared:

Had some great racing today in div 4, the reverse grid was good starting at the back and moving up through the field. Got my first taste of victory with a big lead at brands till I span it.
All in all, really fun racing, thanks to the hosts/organisers:lol:

Last edited:
Back