◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
I'm afraid to tell you but D3 ran amazingly. Everybody got in, raced and had fun.I was crap though but when you have Dragonwisky in your room there's no time for frustration or sadness :D.

ATTENTION D2:
there's two Canadians heading your way soon and they're good... they're ********* good.

Trying to keep up with the fast guys for once? You're one funny guy and I don't mean that in a ha ha kind of way. You just managed to insult an entire division all at once.

Didn't you get second your last night in D2 to a guy that didn't win a race all night and didn't bother to practice until Sunday afternoon?

Deleted due to civility issues. It was a doozy though.

Anyways...lots of fun last night in D2. Very close racing. Now we all have a chance of winning :)

Last edited:
Well, my original snark is good. Then Bowler expressed my sentiments in a more easy to read format. Then I figured since the floodgates were open, I would go full steam ahead.

But it's all good. What comes around, goes around. Problems have a way of solving themselves.

I laughed..oops lol

Where are the instructions for uploading/downloading replays? I'd like to at least watch a few others if mine fail to load.

I made folders before with no problem for the past 2wks this wk i can but it wont sync them

Again, that was by design. You should not have been able to create folders. You can download from any folder and upload to the folder for your division.

Have you guys found that cars don't need any break-in for GT6 (as of v1.01 at least)? I haven't found any that increase HP with use, which would make it even easier to get cars ready for the events.
Thanks!

Have you guys found that cars don't need any break-in for GT6 (as of v1.01 at least)? I haven't found any that increase HP with use, which would make it even easier to get cars ready for the events.
Thanks!
Yup , just change the oil now to max out

I don't see any folders for D8 or the WC in the replay section of google drive. There is D1 - D7, Saturdays and Wednesdays only from what I'm looking at.

In unrelated news, must remember to change oil for my cars in GT6 :dunce:

BLAAHHHH!!!! Started off the night with some awesome battles in D2 last night. @JoeW, @Kgffy and myself finised the first race with a gap of .340 from first to third after 5 well fought and extremely respectful laps. 👍👍

Race 2: Battled my way through the field only to find myself behind @Drgreenthumb977 and his exceptional racecraft. Much respect @Drgreenthumb977, always a pleasure to be on track with you :cheers: Finally managed to get by and chase down @kcheeb & @Xradkins and finished third with the gap between the three of use at .105! Awesome stuff!👍👍

After that the connection gremlins somehow got into my PS3 and said "no more fun for you!" :mad: Lagged in the AEM - backed out - missed the second race - BBLLAAHH - BLLAAHHH!!!

Even with all the issues it was still a blast! Lets just hope the promised online updated come soon!

I only have the first 3 replays of the night so if someone can help with the last 3 I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
I don't see any folders for D8 or the WC in the replay section of google drive. There is D1 - D7, Saturdays and Wednesdays only from what I'm looking at.

In unrelated news, must remember to change oil for my cars in GT6 :dunce:
I uploaded replays & made folders but I only have acces to view now not to upload not sure why.

BLAAHHHH!!!! Started off the night with some awesome battles in D2 last night. @JoeW, @Kgffy and myself finised the first race with a gap of .340 from first to third after 5 well fought and extremely respectful laps. 👍👍

Race 2: Battled my way through the field only to find myself behind @Drgreenthumb977 and his exceptional racecraft. Much respect @Drgreenthumb977, always a please to be on track with you :cheers: Finally managed to get by and chase down @kcheeb & @Xradkins and finished third with the gap between the three of use at .105! Awesome stuff!👍👍

After that the connection gremilins somehow got into my PS3 and sain "no more fun for you!" :mad: Lagged in the AEM - backed out - missed the second race - BBLLAAHH - BLLAAHHH!!!

Even with all the issues it was still a blast! Lets just hope the promised online updated come soon!

I only have the first 3 replays of the night so if someone can help with the last 3 I would appreciate it.
I have replays for Round 2 Race 2 and Round 3 Race 2. I know rd2 rc2 works but haven't tried the other yet

Anyone noticed this:

GTPlanet
Vote on the cars, tracks, and features you want in Gran Turismo in GTPlanet's new, unofficial "Suggestions" forum:

http://gtpla.net/1fRUvOI

"........ Gran Turismo producers have repeatedly cited fan feedback as an important factor in recent games’ development, and I’m hopeful GTPlanet’s new suggestions forum will help clarify and strengthen fan’s voices as we all work towards a bigger and better driving simulator."

Anyone noticed this:

GTPlanet
Vote on the cars, tracks, and features you want in Gran Turismo in GTPlanet's new, unofficial "Suggestions" forum:

http://gtpla.net/1fRUvOI

"........ Gran Turismo producers have repeatedly cited fan feedback as an important factor in recent games’ development, and I’m hopeful GTPlanet’s new suggestions forum will help clarify and strengthen fan’s voices as we all work towards a bigger and better driving simulator."
Really glad to see the E30 M3 "most wanted" by far...

Hello Snails!

Very glad to see particupation levels ecscalting into record numbers.

SNAIL is just that awesome. You guys dealing with this broken game and making it work is amazing. Keep up the good work.

Maybe one day an update from PD will drag me back. Till then i shall follow the thread and happenings.

Latest Posts

Back