◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Looks like I'll be hosting D5 tonight.

Anything I need to know other than setting everything up? I have hosted practice lobbies before, but never a division race night.
you could set it up ahead of time and save the settings. That would be fast.

Are the pp/HP values for the rocket correct in the 2nd post main page? I'm sitting here with 548pp @ 153hp
I've oiled changed and rebuilt the engine.

So somehow I've been running with the power limiter set at 88%. Just tested and it will allow you to enter a tunig prohibited race. I feel like a dumb dumb.

It happens. I ran a combo with the car from the previous race once. Couldn't figure out why I was 10+ seconds off the pace :lol:

This forum software seems to be destabilizing...
anywho, just spent the weekend riding these guys...
3sleds.jpg

And watching Rally cars fly in the snow and into the snow. 20 cars ended up crashing out the first day! Also nearly saved a nice Irish fellow out on the snowmobile trails that got lost trying to get back to his hotel. I guess they don't get snow like we do, or maybe he underestimated the amount of snow the US gets, IDK, but he had a FWD Journey.... He did get a aways down the trail though, until he got the a hill... Got some videos in from the night races I'll look into to posting the better drive by's. Didn't get into town in time for the staging of the cars at the highschool though, so didn't get any good pics. A lot of the big names where miss this year too... Hoffa, Pastrana, Block. None of them.

BTW, that old little Polaris has a 340, and though the two Ski-Doo's take it off the line, that little guy was a blast around corners. Made the other two feel like lard asses on the trails.

Last edited:
Just sent out mass FRs on PSN to everyone in D5, so you can't say I didn't send one.

I'll also be opening a practice lobby shortly.

ID: 1472-6399-8966-5885-8215

Last edited:
D2 participants: please make sure you accept the friend request that nmcp1 has sent out to you if you are racing tonight. I am not feeling well and he is going to host and direct tonight.
Enjoy the races tonight!

I would like to join please!
@samson10127,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by midnight EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Accept Friend Requests ASAP.

I will log onto GT6 at about 9pm. Once I log on, I will not be logging on/off for anyone who PSN Friend Requests have been sent hours or days ago.

I look forward to seeing y'all on the grid, D6.

If we find someone in D6 does not hve a pending invite, we can deal with it, or better yet, send a PSN to HandlebarMustash

As a update @Oshawa-Joe You can remove me from D1 for next month as I will no longer be racing in the 9:30pm EST time slot. I will be racing in the WC division. Thanks.

As a update @Oshawa-Joe You can remove me from D1 for next month as I will no longer be racing in the 9:30pm EST time slot. I will be racing in the WC division. Thanks.

Oshawa-Joe doesn't handle the official movement of drivers. I take care of that and consider your request taken care of. I will move you over to WC when all the other movement for Feb. takes place. Thanks for the notice.

Oshawa-Joe doesn't handle the official movement of drivers. I take care of that and consider your request taken care of. I will move you over to WC when all the other movement for Feb. takes place. Thanks for the notice.

Thank you. I had a brain lapse. I had forgotten who took care of division placement.. Hopefully I'll be home in time to open the D1 lobby for tonight. I am unsure at the moment.

Attention D5 Snails.

The practice lobby that I still have open will become the D5 lobby at the top of the hour.

ID: 1472-6399-8966-5885-8215

Nevermind, I have discovered that you can't do that, will just create a new lobby at 8:00 PM.

Due to recent projects and just life in general i apologiez but im going to have to quit this league. I do apologiez im not really going to be able to make it to races, and i dont want to be wasting spaces. So i apologiez.

Due to recent projects and just life in general i apologiez but im going to have to quit this league. I do apologiez im not really going to be able to make it to races, and i dont want to be wasting spaces. So i apologiez.

Thanks for letting us know 👍

If your situation changes, we'll be here :)

Are the pp/HP values for the rocket correct in the 2nd post main page? I'm sitting here with 548pp @ 153hp
I've oiled changed and rebuilt the engine.

So somehow I've been running with the power limiter set at 88%. Just tested and it will allow you to enter a tunig prohibited race. I feel like a dumb dumb.

That happened to me in S.N.A.I.L. last year, or was it two years ago??? Anyway, was running my car limited for some reason and couldn't understand why I was so slow compared to everyone else Sunday night. I spent hours the following week watching replays and trying different lines, break points etc. I was going :crazy: :banghead: until I finally checked the limiter. I now check the limiter of every car before the race.

Back