◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
Thank you. I had a brain lapse. I had forgotten who took care of division placement.. Hopefully I'll be home in time to open the D1 lobby for tonight. I am unsure at the moment.
He said for next month. I'm pretty sure he's hosting tonight.
As I understood it he was going to move to WC for February...

Yes February I will be runnign in the WC division. As of right now I am sitting in the hospital with my daughter who has gotten a severe cold. She has been running a fever for 3.5 days and is extremely dehydrated. She is supposedly be going to be discharged in the next hour.

Yes February I will be runnign in the WC division. As of right now I am sitting in the hospital with my daughter who has gotten a severe cold. She has been running a fever for 3.5 days and is extremely dehydrated. She is supposedly be going to be discharged in the next hour.

Sorry to hear that fastfox, hope your daughter is feeling better soon 👍

Sorry to hear that fastfox, hope your daughter is feeling better soon 👍

Thanks its been a battle over the last few days. She is somewhat better. Atleast she is eating somewhat normal. The joys of paarenthood with a infant.

@Skills - I'm back to square one again, I can see the room, but I'm getting incompatible host. Resetting once again, don't wait for me, just PM the results to me if I miss any races.

I'm gonna reset once again, past few resets it's been either incompatibility or I can't find the room. PD really needs to do some major work with the online. First I've had to postpone my own leagues races, and now I can't even get in a room. :mad:

I am having "room full" msg, even with 12/16. D2

Edit: tried everything without sucess, will sit until PD lets me join

Last edited:
I have been disconnected 3 times already. These PSN issues are a pain in my ass! :mad:

Back