◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
Hello West Coast and other SNAILs

We will be racing again this week in a Public lobby although this will probably be the last time before we go to a friends only room. We could have a fair number of dedicated West coast racers (10+) tonight so if you plan to join us from one of the regular divisions be aware that we may need to make space available. Priority will be given to people who have not raced earlier in the evening. If you plan on joining us from please keep the following in mind:

1. Please do not set a qualifying time
2. We will only be scoring results for the dedicated West Coast members

Lastly while we are all SNAIL and we always expect clean racing just remember that those of us in the WC division are racing each other for points. If you make a mistake an take someone out you might prevent them from winning a championship. If this happens in your normal division then a penalty can be filed against you and you can have a penalty applied to your evening. If you are taking part in the WC division from another Division we can not assess this penalty against your results. For this reason please make sure that you do not unduly affect those in the WC division.

With that being said we have loved having you guys join us and do not want to discourage you from joining and so far we have not had an issue.

Joby

I plan on joining you guys in the WC division tonight. Hopefully you will have a spot open.

See ya later on...

I am having "room full" msg, even with 12/16. D2

Edit: tried everything without sucess, will sit until PD lets me join

Did you accept the friend request from nmcp before he started the room up at 9 EST?

If not, that would explain it :(

EDIT: nmcp explained everything in the pm sent to all D2 today.

Did you accept the friend request from nmcp before he started the room up at 9 EST?

If not, that would explain it :(

EDIT: nmcp explained everything in the pm sent to all D2 today.

So that's it, i came home late, just saw all the info now. No problem my fault.

I've just realized a costly mistake on my part, Every race with the Rocket that has been run so far is supposed to be on SS tires, I have been running on SH tires. :grumpy::banghead: 🤬:mad:

goddammit_thumb.jpg

@Skills - PM me the results form the last two races, along with everyone's vote. I got discoed, and now it says the room not found, so I'm done for the night.

I'll take care of the 4 replays I've got.

Game froze on me. Now it is checking.....blah, blah.

I vote 2

Is there still a room? Can anyone record the results and save the replays?

@ptslopoke I think @cmbeal317 was disco'd also.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back