◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
I would like to request to join this league.
@Silent Drifter,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by midnight EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

West Coast room open

1472-4710-9995-5394-9338

Lets have some fun and hope the Server issues do not effect our night

Since my dad wants to treat me like I'm 14, I won't be in participating in the races with the Caterham.

something seems wrong with the GT6 server, Got DC twice in tonights/this mornings races and then when I tried to rejoin the second time (for the caterhams at monaco) I could not see the room - division 4. My internet was working fine and I could see and join all the other SNAIL rooms

i wanna race dammit! Want me to create a room? I've got a solid connection. I used to host races every night and never had issues like this.

D6 Report.

D6 just wrapped up. We had some initial problems with 2 guys being unable to see others, they reset and we didn't have that problem again. Both guys were able to exit lobby, sign in/out of PSN/reset whatever, and were back within 3 minutes. I wish I would have known that it would be that fast, or I wouldn't have started Race 1, denying Hooker4 what likely would have been a pretty decisive overall for the night (5 races with 4 1st place, 1 3rd... A strong second with only five races I can do the math). Second through fifth were only a few points apart, podiums scattered among the field, other than Hooker's cache of gold.

All in all, the room held together. It was great to see Raymann500 back on the grid. We all had our Combo preferences, but I was definitely 'off' tonight - off in the sand, off checking out the writing on the walls all over Monaco, but it was a pretty good night all in all. 8 guys on grid. Great to see return of @raymann500 to the grid.

D6 votes recorded.

D6 Replays uploaded.

Last edited:
I thought I lost my dam phone in this dam dark house FUKIN drunk driver took out the pole on the corner of my street the 3rd this yr last yr we had 11

Please send me a pm with the details. Specifically how they can run different setups and what kind of setups you're talking about.

Thanks.

I don't think it was a problem is set ups, someone said @speer9892003 has SH tires, so he backed out. But when he did, it showed he has SS tires. This was in the first race in combo 2. This and the fact that there was a lot of chatter on the mics and it was pretty annoying during the race.

Division 7

Division 7 is finished, only 7 people on grid tonight. Small issue with getting people back in the room in the beginning but it was sorted out quickly. Night was running great up until the final races where we forgot to save the 5th race. Lastly if you are doing badly i encourage you to always finish the race, rage quitting during the race is not cool. I'll have the replays uploaded in the morning when i get off from work.

Back