◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
For div 7 i got the 5 race replay but i am not able to send it to tevesh by any option we talk sooner in the room, i got a ps3 and iphone thats all, if any body got a solution im open

D2 Directors Report:

My first time hosting and it went off without a hitch. We didn't appear to have any lag, at least none that I could see and only lost 1 driver which we're pretty sure was more on his end than SONY's or PD'd. Close battles throughout the night and at least from my vantage point everyone ran cleanly and respectfully. 👍

A big thanks to all my fellow D2 racers. 👍 👍 Everyone knows exactly what to do and when to do it. :cheers:

Thanks @JLBowler for keeping score as well. 👍

and for my final trick. . . D2 REPLAYS are up :D

EDIT: sorry zero!!

Hopefully our bye-week next week will allow GT6 some time to get.. stuff.

If you have any ideas for next week's unofficial post-Super Bowl races, please post them on the thread!

Last edited:
I couldn't resist getting a photo of this... Combo 3 Race 2, from left to right: @DrKronin @Drgreenthumb977 @intoflatlines @dabneyd @serge19 (I think that's correct)

12166789913_757863178c_b.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't resist getting a photo of this... Combo 3 Race 2 right, from left to right: @dabneyd @Drgreenthumb977 @intoflatlines @DrKronin @serge19 (I think that's correct)

Love that pic 👍 So much fun driving with such gents!

You did swap @dabneyd and I, but we were so close to each other at that point it was probably hard to tell us apart. We actually had quite a crazy moment a few corners after this pic when everything went bonkers in the tunnel. I saw nothing but smoke yet somehow got through untouched. And when the smoke cleared, Dabney was still right on my tail. My sig is unusually appropriate tonight :lol:

Last edited:
Love that pic 👍 So much fun driving with such gents!

You did swap @dabneyd and I, but we were so close to each other at that point it was probably hard to tell us apart. We actually had quite a crazy moment a few corners after this pic when everything went bonkers in the tunnel. I saw nothing but smoke yet somehow got through untouched. And when the smoke cleared, Dabney was still right on my tail. My sig is unusually appropriate tonight :lol:
Fixed! Yeah that tunnel accident was something... We had the same experience with all of the sudden seeing only darkness and smoke, except I got a collision penalty :D

I don't think it was a problem is set ups, someone said @speer9892003 has SH tires, so he backed out. But when he did, it showed he has SS tires. This was in the first race in combo 2. This and the fact that there was a lot of chatter on the mics and it was pretty annoying during the race.

This is one I can't figure out. I took a picture of the tires I was running right after I backed out and it shows I had SS on. Not sure if it was some kind of glitch or what but I backed out just in case I didn't have the right tires and sure enough I had SS on. Either way I agreed to take a last place finish because I run just for the fun and if something was wrong I would want to know about it.

In this case it was showing on my screen as SS but someone seen something different. Like I said, I took a pic with my phone right after I backed out and it shows SS installed.

My apologies for any tech glitch or whatever happened. I will happily take the last place position or whatever. I just run for fun and racing with everyone here is the most fun I've had on a video game in a long time so thanks for that!

Quite a few good nights were ruined last night with disco issues in D8. I am hoping to piece together all the stats and have them posted by tonight. Replay uploads may be difficult due to so many people getting disconnected at different times. Congratulations to Speer, Coach, and Boosted for strong runs.

I couldn't resist getting a photo of this... Combo 3 Race 2 right, from left to right: @DrKronin @Drgreenthumb977 @intoflatlines @dabneyd @serge19 (I think that's correct)

12166789913_757863178c_b.jpg

lol the Flying V

Lol, that may have just dated you...

Looks to me like the #7 frame is a little out of formation there. That left wingman. I'm bettin' the flight leader had a stern word or two for that pilot. ;) :lol::lol:

Seriously though, that's a tight batch or racing.

@Skills - PM me the results form the last two races, along with everyone's vote. I got discoed, and now it says the room not found, so I'm done for the night.

I'll take care of the 4 replays I've got.

Did anyone from Div 4 get to race the last combo last night? I qualified 2nd in the Caterham then lost the connection and the room never came up again. I was just wondering if you were ever able to get it going or if that last round is going to be scrapped or what the case is. Really sucks we didnt get to finish the night. How does this effect the points for the month and all that? Also i was unable to cast my vote obviously so i would like vote for Combo 3 or whatever the Monaco/Caterham one was. Get that thing outta here! lol

Did anyone from Div 4 get to race the last combo last night? I qualified 2nd in the Caterham then lost the connection and the room never came up again. I was just wondering if you were ever able to get it going or if that last round is going to be scrapped or what the case is. Really sucks we didnt get to finish the night. How does this effect the points for the month and all that? Also i was unable to cast my vote obviously so i would like vote for Combo 3 or whatever the Monaco/Caterham one was. Get that thing outta here! lol
Only 4 drivers were able to complete all 6 races last night in D8. Connection issues were a complete joke.

Not sure if anyone finished .I tried for 10 minutes to get back in , couldn't locate room.

I got disconnected after qualifying in the caterham and could not rejoin the room.
It seems like connection issues were the theme of the night.

Not sure if anyone finished .I tried for 10 minutes to get back in , couldn't locate room.

Ok, at least i wasnt the only one. Im less mad now after i read that only the top 3 results of the month count for the title. I think this was really going to screw me over but its all good. On to February.

Looks like I do actually have the replay of race 3/1 from D7, thought I didn't save it. What do I need to do to get it to you guys?
Try and send it to us if we don't have it. Haha. Good racing last night as well.

Back