◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Disco in 3rd place Race 6. Drat it anyway.
Good racing while it lasted.
See yawl next week.

Well another night of troubleshooting GT6 for Polyphony and Sony! D2 also got off comparatively easy with the disconnects but man is it a pita! I was having a good run at the top spot for the night but completely blew the start in the second to last race and that was it for that. Managed to win the reverse grid with the help of my blockers @Kgffy & @varga Thanks guys! :D

A big thanks to all who showed up tonight. 👍 It's real nice to have full grids of respectful and clean racers! :cheers:

D2 replays have also been uploaded to the drive 👍

What a flurry of disconnection action! I can remember a time when the thread would go nearly dead for the 2 hours we raced. Leaving us heavy hearted PD...

Division 5 Co-Director's report:
Next week will be held in my private GT5 lounge.

Seriously though, tonight was a challenge. 2 or 3 room implosions during Q, having to line up for the correct starting grids, etc.. The list of fun goes on but we persevered and finished the night!
Thank you to my Co-Director @cmbeal317 and replay uploader @Chiochan!

While I did have my best results yet, It still was littered with stupid mistakes (and a disconnection :mad:) that cost me valuable points.

D6 Report

Other than... way too many individual disconnects, we didn't have any epic room meltdowns. 13 guys started, 11 finished, I think, but several guys missed a race here and there.

@Daniel Pinho once again ran away with it in his new division, 3 1st place, 2 second, and a third on preliminary results. Don't unpack all of yer bags and hang any pictures up in D6, amigo!

Nice crew who worked through my brain errors. I wish Tex hadn't DC'd - he was 3rd, and breathing down my neck, and I was sweating it a bit. A good battle finished too early, without conclusion.

Results and Votes are posted. Replays in a short bit.

Gd racing in div 2, it's nice to see around 14 racers everyweek gives u a chance to learn racers driving styles and saw alot of hard but clean racing, couple aggressive passes but that happens with rh tires alot Of speed in corners things get interesting, I've learned my lesson from last week, practice is a must to be competive and learn racing lines passing spots etc, does not matter how gd u are little practice can throw a curve At u.

While I did have my best results yet, It still was littered with stupid mistakes (and a disconnection :mad:) that cost me valuable points.

I hear ya, man. I started the night well, but things very quickly fell off a cliff. I ended up just doing my best to stay out of the way by the end.

Congrats to @racefan78 for somehow making it through the whole night without a DC when everyone else was having problems. Now PD/Sony needs to figure out how to get it to work for everyone :dopey:

Call PSN customer support.

Skip the middle man and just complain on the PSN forums. That's where their customer service sends anyone with a problem that is above the head of a tier one tech support person or anytime they have a known issue. Step one from Sony customer service is turn off your machine and turn it back on. If that doesn't fix it, go ask in the forum. They are useless.

Same here. My practice times were 1-2 secs faster than I could manage tonight.

There were times it felt different from one lap to the next for me. Strange stuff going on. Hopefully it means they are tinkering with the servers and there is an update coming tomorrow.

Division 7 Report:

After noticing all the problems and DC's each division was having I decided to stay and continue. Luckily after the issues we had at the start it started clearing up. Racing wise it was very intense, it seemed like Mirado and I couldn't get away from each other but the battles were great. There was a lot of good racing for every position. Hopefully next week won't be so terrible with the servers, but I already can't wait for next week as it will be a awesome championship battle between Mirado and I.

As for all of the other divisions I hope the servers got better in the end for you guys and hopefully you had some great racing.
See you all next week.

For the data and scores it will take me the whole week to get all the data done but scores and results will be done before tomorrow is over.

We had a little disco issue in D4's second bathurst race but from then on all good. Too bad we were only seven but it was tight as hell for the gold, silver and bronze medal.
Can anyone with access to the directors sheet explain to me how do I sort the positions/points? Dragon explained to me a month ago.... I forgot:indiff:

I experienced all problems as everyone but after I cleared GT cache the game back to normal.
I had a lot practice this week so I'll perform cache clear before every race.

I noticed my Lotus was only at 499PP, totally forgot to do the oil change. Wouldn't have mattered anyway. Placed 3rd on the first race, and pretty much every race after that, I was near the back.

Latest Posts

Back