Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. K1utch

K1utch

yes I understand now mr. bowler all that practice went into vein like oyu said it would lol. oh well now I know for future purposes

2. K1utch

K1utch

The combo I have chosen after spending the entire night working on is the BRZ GT300 Base Model on RH tires around the nurburgring GP/F track and I figured 10 laps would be great for this course. Is this combo acceptable?

3. GTP_Rotary

GTP_Rotary

I'm interested in that 50$ solution. Send details my way please ! :)

4. IceWarden

IceWarden

Double post

5. GTP_Rotary

GTP_Rotary

Agreed.

zer05ive likes this.
  6. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

As JoeW says below me now. The car is over the price cap. You will need to make another selection.

I like the combo but it would have to wait until next month.

7. IceWarden

IceWarden

I suggested a very similar car to this car a couple of days ago but it costs too much :(

It would indeed be an awesome combo promoting close racing. Nice try.

intoflatlines likes this.
  8. Neovre

Neovre

For the RX7 combo, let's use the blue Amemiya RX7 instead of the tc? Lol just kidding.

GTP_Rotary likes this.
  9. K1utch

K1utch

REALLY JOE... ahh man I really hope they accept this combo im sick of driving the slow cars I really want to amp it up a lil bit. I really hope they let me have it

10. K1utch

K1utch

ok then guys. Sigh back to testing for me then. Ill figure something out

11. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

Here are your car and track selection rules as copy and pasted from the results post.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). Most importanty, make sure you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, the car should not hit its rev limiter at any point during the race (even in the draft).

Car Selection Guidelines
    Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $250,000
    DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
    Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting.

We also might want to put @speer9892003 on the clock to make a pick for his Prize B. If he's not going to do it, we need to get a vote up quickly.

12. IceWarden

IceWarden

@K1utch
    I did recommend:
    "Maybe something like a M3 CSL or if you want a race car maybe something a little more tame like the Lutecia Trophy '00 or the new Megane Trophy '11. I even like the Arta Garaiya but you can't paint it...boo...
    ...on a track like SSR5, GP/F, Motegi or along those lines. Not too small or confined due to our large grids but with enough curves that let the track flow."

Good thinking though...I like it ;)

13. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

The limit is specifically written as $250k max. I agree it would be a great car, but it just won't work at this time.

14. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

The Toyota 86 base model would fit. It's less power than the GT300 cars and would probably enjoy a little tighter track than GP/F.

intoflatlines likes this.
  15. K1utch

K1utch

MMMMM jst did a few runs in the arta garaiya around the same track. ITS a lil different but also the same a little with rm tires instead... rh or rm. I like the idea of it. ARTA GARAIYA on RM around nurburgring GP/F track. mm what do you guys think?

16. IceWarden

IceWarden

@JLBowler
    Man that thing is slow though. No possible way to spin it out. Even on SH tires...I tested it for DTC on Tues.

17. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

Tire Restrictions: (based on Dealership PP)
    Street Cars
    below 450 PP -> Sports Hards
    450-499 PP ---> Sports Mediums
    500 PP & up --> Sports Softs
    Race Cars
    below 600 PP -> Racing Hards
    600 PP & up --> Racing Mediums

18. K1utch

K1utch

bowler I like that idea too. ill go look into it as well the 86 base model is also a favorite of mine and I enjoy that car around the Silverstone grand prix track on sports soft tires. its really fun

19. IceWarden

IceWarden

Due to its PP, the Arta will be on RH. Only downfall is you can't paint it.

20. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

I just went with something I knew would fit off the top of my head. It would definitely allow most drivers to get everything out of the car.

21. K1utch

K1utch

so RH tires ehh on the arta.. mmm more testing needed

22. K1utch

K1utch

Toyota 86 base model around Silverstone grand prix track. Great combo very enjoyable. Promotes good close racing especially because of the draft

dgaf95integra likes this.
  23. wvhellbilly

wvhellbilly

Please not another MR car. As much as I like the lotus, one MR at a time.

24. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

Is that your final answer?

25. Chiochan

Chiochan

Goat agrees.:tup:
    Are the combos posted yet:confused:

zer05ive likes this.
  26. K1utch

K1utch

NO not yet mr. bowler need a bit more time to decide. Havent given up on my high speed nurburgring track idea yet. Just need to test a lil longer.

27. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

I know you just wanted to see a guy get slapped with a fish so here you go.

[​IMG]

Can you do everyone a favor and not post any other combo ideas until you're ready to announce the actual choice. It will save some people some confusion.

simracejesse, ThePDTX, chatva and 2 others like this.
  28. K1utch

K1utch

gotcha

29. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

Are you in need of some Shells? Still looking for someone with a fast internet connection to host/direct a practice lobby tonight.

The objective for tonight will be to have 3 rooms BLUE, YELLOW AND RED.
    I have 2 hosts for tonight and in need of one more. Send me a PM if you can host tonight.

ExoSphere64 and zer05ive like this.
  30. Chiochan

Chiochan

That has gotta be a salmon, look at that slime!:yuck: