◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Go back and read the last couple lines in B.

If you choose to use bumper cam and are unable to determine if you are a ghost car or not, that is your problem, not everyone else's.

I have to believe the key thing to keep in mind is to not drive through another car. That was the concern that led to ghosting penalties and it doesn't really matter which car is ghosted.

@full89metal

No need to apologize. You should however follow that link to the Kart Thread and read everything in the first post to get up to speed. As an example, the info below is included in the first post.

When
  • Race Day: Tuesday evenings
  • Race Time: 9:00 P.M. Eastern Time
  • Where: S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races open lobby
Where
  • Room Name: snailracing.org - Weekly Karts
  • Room Number(s): will be posted approximately one half hour before race time.
I would expect practice rooms to be posted in the Kart Thread.

Last edited:
We have been raising it at the end of every season, and we did in January, and for February. $500,000 seems a logical progression, but I would prefer $5,000,000 credit limit for cars.
On my phone so I'm not even going to try to link, but check out the 2014 Calendar at the top if the Weekly Schedule post. The February season doesn't actually end until next week (March 2nd). At that point, the cap will be raised to $500K and then raised again to $1M after the March season.

As was pointed out on the last page. 1M credits in 20 minutes or so. Is that really too much effort to put into it? You can do the work while waiting for the new combos to be chosen.
Hmmm ok I'll see what I can do this evening maybe

I have very little if any time to practice for S.N.A.I.L. but I have right around 20M in credits just sitting there. I haven't even finished the single player yet. I even started the game over because I had done the AMG glitch and bought all the cars and had all the money, but that got boring so I erased it all and started from scratch. It's not that hard to make credits quickly in the game. Just make sure you sign in each day to keep the login bonus at 200%.

I have very little if any time to practice for S.N.A.I.L. but I have right around 20M in credits just sitting there. I haven't even finished the single player yet. I even started the game over because I had done the AMG glitch and bought all the cars and had all the money, but that got boring so I erased it all and started from scratch. It's not that hard to make credits quickly in the game. Just make sure you sign in each day to keep the login bonus at 200%.
How far do I need to get I career to unlock redbull races then

Go back and read the last couple lines in B.

If you choose to use bumper cam and are unable to determine if you are a ghost car or not, that is your problem, not everyone else's.

B: If your car is a ghost car, you take on the responsibilities of the following "Recovering from an incident" and "Re-entering to the track after running off" topics as you are at fault. You also give the correct driving line to the non-ghosted cars (taking a turn wide so others can pass on the inside). Do not return to the driving line if possible until your car is back to the normal state. This may be hard to tell if you use bumper cam, but do your utmost to determine your state. Naturally, if you are serving a penalty, assume you are ghosted.

I understand, however the ghosting I'm referring to does not happen due to penalty. Do a majority of people drive outside that car? Obviously in a penalty, you are slowed down, and it is easy to determine if you are ghosted regardless of what camera you use.

I'm saying people are not being penalized because there is no impact, and in turn nobody complains or gets disciplined, and the level of driving does not improve.

I understand, however the ghosting I'm referring to does not happen due to penalty. Do a majority of people drive outside that car? Obviously in a penalty, you are slowed down, and it is easy to determine if you are ghosted regardless of what camera you use.

I'm saying people are not being penalized because there is no impact, and in turn nobody complains or gets disciplined, and the level of driving does not improve.

One of the problems that GT presents us is that when it determines that two cars are heading toward each other on a collision course, it often ghosts one of them preemptively. In some cases, the two cars don't even touch because the game was a little too trigger-happy.

But the really screwy part is that which car ghosted can vary from one replay to another. All the stewards can tell is that at least one of the two cars ghosted, and if any overlap occurred, we can try to determine if one of the drivers was at fault for that. Sometimes, it's just a case of two drivers running side-by-side that briefly overlap slightly when GT suddenly decides to ghost one of them. Without ghosting, it could have just been a minor little tap that wouldn't have been worthy of any attention.

This is different, of course, from a situation where one car loses control and bashes into a barrier. That car is ghosted and potentially sitting on the racing line, and it is clear when someone drives through that car without even lifting off the throttle that they are guilty of a ghosting violation.

I'm not sure I addressed your points, but I thought I'd point that little bit out anyway.

With 43 incident reports to be dealt with before the all clear for the winners to pick new combos is announced, we'll all have enough time to grind out quite a few million credits if necessary.
Ya unless you don't login everyday and don't have redbull unlocked I'm gonna have a lot of fun and trouble to finish nA and IA and karts and then race some redbull to get credits at least I don't have to worry about the credit increase till next season

Ya unless you don't login everyday and don't have redbull unlocked I'm gonna have a lot of fun and trouble to finish nA and IA and karts and then race some redbull to get credits at least I don't have to worry about the credit increase till next season

There's many things I couldn't be bothered doing on the offline side of GT6 but it's definately worth investing the time to unlock the Redbulls from a revenue generation point of view.

On my phone so I'm not even going to try to link, but check out the 2014 Calendar at the top if the Weekly Schedule post. The February season doesn't actually end until next week (March 2nd). At that point, the cap will be raised to $500K and then raised again to $1M after the March season.
Whoops, sorry for the misinformation. So now everyone knows what is coming next season so start to grind if you have no credits. Don't forget you can also buy credits them if you want.

Fund some more pictures of me at then track :)

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back