◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Wow, after this one I'm pretty sure of what I should do.
I would like to be removed from drivers list.

Thank you all S.N.A.I.L. It's been great racing with some of you.

Do you have connection issues? I haven't seen any from you. That part of my post was meant for those that are being told they are having connection issues. If you are not seeing any problems, and nobody is noticing you having any problems, then there is no reason to leave. If you were lagging all over the place and it was causing you to bounce off other cars and not appear that your car is able to hold a steady line (as others with similar distance issues have had) then it would apply to you.

Basically if distance was causing an issue, the only way to fix it would be to move or leave. I don't think anyone is going to move just to race S.N.A.I.L. so if they are having issues (which you don't seem to be) they would need to look at the other option in my opinion. I added a line to my post that you quoted to clarify my position.

That video was hilarious.

They've really got to stop putting all these fun games on Steam, I've already got plans for the next big sale, and a few other games I'm looking forward to. Hopefully Goat Simulator won't be too expensive(perhaps it'll be cheap enough I can buy 2 and send one to @Chiochan.💡).

Edit: You can get into the early access beta(when they are ready to release it) for 9.99. I'm seriously considering this.

http://www.goat-simulator.com/

They've really got to stop putting all these fun games on Steam, I've already got plans for the next big sale, and a few other games I'm looking forward to. Hopefully Goat Simulator won't be too expensive(perhaps it'll be cheap enough I can buy 2 and send one to @Chiochan.💡).

Edit: You can get into the early access beta(when they are ready to release it) for 9.99. I'm seriously considering this.

Yea I'm right there with you... what fun couldn't there be rampaging with a goat in a video game. :lol:

Yea I'm right there with you... what fun couldn't there be rampaging with a goat in a video game. :lol:

On second thought, I think I'm gonna put Goat Simulator on hold for a while, because I think I may have found something even better! Honestly, is there anything out there that you can't simulate from the comfort of your computer/game console?

On second thought, I think I'm gonna put Goat Simulator on hold for a while, because I think I may have found something even better! Honestly, is there anything out there that you can't simulate from the comfort of your computer/game console?

Nice... reminds me of the days in my early 20's working in a carpet factory in Pittsburgh trying to load and unload crushed rolls of carpet.... challenging at times with a 20-30 foot long carpet grabber extension on the forklift.

Nice... reminds me of the days in my early 20's working in a carpet factory in Pittsburgh trying to load and unload crushed rolls of carpet.... challenging at times with a 20-30 foot long carpet grabber extension on the forklift.

I read your comment, "reminds me of the days in the early 20's working in a carpet..." and I hoped you were a time-traveller.

I read your comment, "reminds me of the days in the early 20's working in a carpet..." and I hoped you were a time-traveller.

Perhaps he has a friend with a Delorean? Or maybe he uses a hot tub?

By the way, next time you head into the future @simracejesse, do you think you could bring back a pair of Nikes with the power laces? I really don't want to wait till next year when they are released. :)

I just try to do the gtv amg money glitch cause i was running low, and afterbuying 4 gtv merc, i deleted the game info and rebooted without the update... get on gt with 15 mill ( was completely broke) but only a 125 shifter kart in my garage, i kinda lost every thing, i am now doing the update hoping that everything came back to normal, but i kinda feel it wont...cheating is no good my friend, i just learned a lesson right there :( still hoping everything is ok after updating :'(

I just dropped all my gaming moneys on this
darksoulsIIcollector.jpg

and Southpark the stick of truth. No money left for the Logistical Goat simulators.:lol:

Speaking of games other than GT6, looks like I'll be making another skin for Assetto Corsa on Friday. It was just announced that the Lotus T125 will be released.

1957857_828414583851528_296192417_o.jpg

I just try to do the gtv amg money glitch cause i was running low, and afterbuying 4 gtv merc, i deleted the game info and rebooted without the update... get on gt with 15 mill ( was completely broke) but only a 125 shifter kart in my garage, i kinda lost every thing, i am now doing the update hoping that everything came back to normal, but i kinda feel it wont...cheating is no good my friend, i just learned a lesson right there :( still hoping everything is ok after updating :'(
That would be because they patched the glitch a few months ago, no way to do it now.

From @Dragonwhisky last night... 11 pm or so...

FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 23 February 2014

This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

------------------------------

I finished my D2 reviews, hitting D4 next.
-----------------------

@DMacs13 - see page 1, post 1 for our regular schedule...
-------------------------

Once again....

OK - if we don't have prizes posted by 11 pm EST, then we'll assume we are once again up for grabs, 24 hours after the all clear, and are up for nominations.

If you raced in Division 7 on Sunday night, please suggest a Prize A combo (car and track) in case @goofytyler does not make his Prize A selection by 11pm tonight. This will replace the Lotus Elise Race Car '96 (Racing Hard tires) at Fuji Speedway GT (6 laps)

If you raced in Division 8 on Sunday night, please suggest a Prize B combo in case @KTR5 does not make his Prize B selection by 11pm tonight.

This will replace the Volkswagen Golf IV GTI Touring Car '01 (Racing Hard tires) at Silverstone International Circuit (9 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @KTR5 gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Please note that you can only make one suggestion. If you submit more than one combo, your right to make a suggestion, and all suggestions made by you, will be revoked.

If either prize winner has not declared their prize by 10 pm EST tonight, we will open up voting on the valid combo suggestions (if submitted before 6:00 am EST) to ALL drivers, D1-D8 and WC, who raced this past Sunday night. Voting will go until 7 pm Wednesday. Yes, if both guys do not get their Prize announced, you will vote for the Combo A and a vote for Combo B.

It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required).,

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $100,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

(Suggestion: http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/carlist.php - they have a filtering by different criteria and you can set a price cap if needed)

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

Last edited:
Speaking of games other than GT6, looks like I'll be making another skin for Assetto Corsa on Friday. It was just announced that the Lotus T125 will be released.

1957857_828414583851528_296192417_o.jpg

Ilike the old livery
lotus98.jpg

It would be cool if you could put the old livery on the new car.

From @Dragonwhisky last night... 11 pm or so...

FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 23 February 2014

This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

------------------------------

I finished my D2 reviews, hitting D4 next.
-----------------------

@DMacs13 - see page 1, post 1 for our regular schedule...
-------------------------

Once again....

OK - if we don't have prizes posted by 11 pm EST, then we'll assume we are once again up for grabs, 24 hours after the all clear, and are up for nominations.

If you raced in Division 7 on Sunday night, please suggest a Prize A combo (car and track) in case @goofytyler does not make his Prize A selection by 11pm tonight. This will replace the Lotus Elise Race Car '96 (Racing Hard tires) at Fuji Speedway GT (6 laps)

If you raced in Division 8 on Sunday night, please suggest a Prize B combo in case @KTR5 does not make his Prize B selection by 11pm tonight.

This will replace the Volkswagen Golf IV GTI Touring Car '01 (Racing Hard tires) at Silverstone International Circuit (9 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @KTR5 gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Please note that you can only make one suggestion. If you submit more than one combo, your right to make a suggestion, and all suggestions made by you, will be revoked.

If either prize winner has not declared their prize by 10 pm EST tonight, we will open up voting on the valid combo suggestions (if submitted before 6:00 am EST) to ALL drivers, D1-D8 and WC, who raced this past Sunday night. Voting will go until 7 pm Wednesday. Yes, if both guys do not get their Prize announced, you will vote for the Combo A and a vote for Combo B.

It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required).,

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $100,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

(Suggestion: http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/carlist.php - they have a filtering by different criteria and you can set a price cap if needed)

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

Oops, sorry for the double...

I will certainly post mine before then.

Do you have connection issues? I haven't seen any from you. That part of my post was meant for those that are being told they are having connection issues. If you are not seeing any problems, and nobody is noticing you having any problems, then there is no reason to leave. If you were lagging all over the place and it was causing you to bounce off other cars and not appear that your car is able to hold a steady line (as others with similar distance issues have had) then it would apply to you.

Basically if distance was causing an issue, the only way to fix it would be to move or leave. I don't think anyone is going to move just to race S.N.A.I.L. so if they are having issues (which you don't seem to be) they would need to look at the other option in my opinion. I added a line to my post that you quoted to clarify my position.

Sorry about my misunderstanding @JLBowler. I'd better practice my english.
I really tough that all people who are far away from host were messing up the room and that's definitely not my intention.

By the way... if I mess any room's connection in future because distance issues, you guys let me know, I know that are some guys in Mexico that can help me to get across the board. I bit expensive but I can make before next sunday.

Speaking of Friday events, I'd like to thank @nmcp1, @martin20az, @lane, @dabneyd, @dcallnight, @cmbeal317, @rankings18, @varga, @Chiochan, and @socalnatv for joining the first ever Mystic Racing races last Friday night! Despite being announced last-minute, we still managed to get 11 drivers on the grid. 👍 Sorry that the event ran longer then an hour, but that shouldn't happen in future events now that we have the format figured out. :)

What did you guys think of the event and are you interested in making it a semi-regular thing? Also, do you think it's worthy of it's own thread or should we just coordinate it through this thread?

Last edited:
that money glitch was fixed long ago

Back